Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Mmc Card Doesn't Install Again Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Mmc Card Doesn't Install Again Help (1057 Views)

I Cannot Install Whatsapp On My Phone Again. Help! / Help! Sd Card Doesn't Want To Format / 6600 Cant Download Wit Opera Mini.opera's File Manager Doesnt Show The Phone & Mmc Folders(c:/ & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mmc Card Doesn't Install Again Help by Lotuken(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2006
I'm using an mmc card on sendox-2 .But along the line, i was trying to download a software into the memory card but i got a response that memory card is corrupt.Henceforth, i have not been able to save a common picture into my memory card let alone saving a video file.Please can i have a clue on how to get the memory card work normal again without formatting it because i don't want to loose some of the vital information there.I cannot transfer a file either from that same memory card into the phone.Let me have your decision.
Re: My Mmc Card Doesn't Install Again Help by drogba(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2006
pls where did you buy your sendo x2 from? I thought the phone was cancelled and never released.
Re: My Mmc Card Doesn't Install Again Help by Lotuken(m): 6:00am On Jul 11, 2006
You have not answered my question.I got it as soon as it was launched in the united states.Does that answer your question?
drogba:

please where did you buy your sendo x2 from? I thought the phone was cancelled and never released.
Re: My Mmc Card Doesn't Install Again Help by Frankdizzy(m): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2006
format the mem. card. and wat type of card is it, RSmmc, mem stick,, ?
Re: My Mmc Card Doesn't Install Again Help by Lotuken(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2006
It's mmcsd.I bought another card sent some of the info i have therein then format it.It has come back to life again.Thanks frankdizzy
Frankdizzy:

format the mem. card. and what type of card is it, RSmmc, mem stick,, ?

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know How Make Your Mobile Set Browse The Net? / My Software Not Installing / Which G.s.m. Network Is The Best In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.