Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502571 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2007
4 Play:

Chickenhead!  grin  grin  grin  grin .

J-Girl posts here but she doesn't trade insults.There are lot of other girls like that.If you start trading insults,don't go hiding behind the veil of feminity

@Gloria "Razorr" Hunter

I hope you are prepared to get as good as you give?Don't go telling me you are a lady!

Your feminity is questionable anyway so I must treat you differently.

So,pull up your skirt,grab your balls and prepare to trade jibes

pre-intimacy i am not surprised
go get ur brain fast . before something else happens to you . embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2007
Muki where did u fall out from.Didnt ur momma teach udat its simply not right to insult a gentle man.I thot u had changed but it seems Razorr has really infected u

@ Loyika
U no dey shame.gettin cheap high cus a girl is on ur side and u call urself a man.Quit talkin trash and go smoke sum weed to calm ur f*ckn frayed ass nerves

Very soon,we gon' be bitch slappin Chelsea and like they say 'a Daniel will come to judgement"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2007
Haa haa haa. . . grin grin

Who is afraid of the big bald wolf? grin grin

Hee hee hee. . . grin grin

Everyone on this forum knows that I am not afraid of exchanging words with anyone!  grin   grin

Loyika is simply telling you to grow up, but I don't know why he even bothers, since it is so obvious that you don't have a brain anymore, since your ulcer treatment!  grin   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2007
Habaa 4-play tht too much oooooo.

@Razorr
I told ya u gonna get it one day.Told ya ur running tap will strike u one day and i think 4-play is doing justice to tht.

peleeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2007
4play

so this is what a game of 8 goals can do to you for a minute there i thought your brush with the Grim Reaper would ease up your pent up frustrations, but apparently your stint in ICU has only decieved us all that you were back to normality.

So because J-girl (who is a manc for that matter, so i expect you to say that) as you claim does not trade words, that justifies you insulting women ,  Wow i would expect that from other dumbo scummies but not from you, (even if i tell you, that you are the King Dumbo, i don't mean it).

Well says much about you guys, and please spare me on whether other Gooners cuss women, cause two wrongs never made a right.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2007
Razorr:

Haa haa haa. . . grin grin

Who is afraid of the big bald wolf? grin grin

Hee hee hee. . . grin grin

Everyone on this forum knows that I am not afraid of exchanging words with anyone!  grin   grin

Loyika is simply telling you to grow up, but I don't know why he even bothers, since it is so obvious that you don't have a brain anymore, since your ulcer treatment!  grin   grin

Sharrap there jo! pot bellied lady grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hugoboi:

Muki where did u fall out from.Didnt your momma teach udat its simply not right to insult a gentle man.I thot u had changed but it seems Razorr has really infected u

@ Loyika
U no dey shame.gettin cheap high cus a girl is on your side and u call yourself a man.Quit talkin trash and go smoke sum weed to calm your f*ckn frayed ass nerves

Very soon,we gon' be bitch slappin Chelsea and like they say 'a Daniel will come to judgement"

did  insult you tongue
i stated the obvious
Loyiks do not have time and he wont exchange words with you .
that CD is Scratched please insert a new one
find another candidate  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2007
@Razorr
I told ya u going to get it one day.Told ya your running tap will strike u one day and i think 4-play is doing justice to that.

peleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Everyone knows Razorrs' a bitch wiv a loud mouf.Dannnnnnnng girl u done f*cked up big tym
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2007
Thats about it guys

@4-play
on a more serious note, its not cool to trade words wiv a lady.Common be a gentleman aiight

@Razorr
Be yourself ok.

And guys this is a soccer thread not yarbings arena ooooooooooooo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2007
slimghost:

Sharrap there jo! pot bellied lady grin

Please no kill me with laughter abeg! My tummy is very flat! I believe I posted some pictures that proved it! haa haa haa!    grin   grin

Try another line.  grin   grin

Dwarf!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2007
razorr abeg leave this Jobless people grin

all they can do is sit behind a Puter and trade yeye words grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2007
Razorr:

Please no kill me with laughter abeg! My tummy is very flat! I believe I posted some pictures that proved it! haa haa haa!    grin   grin

Try another line.  grin   grin

Dwarf!

Ha ha ha! grin you can't decieve me with that picture because i can't see your pot belly there.if you want to prove me wrong,get a full picture. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hugoboi

Wow This is not the time to answer you, will wait for another episode, you all should let this stuff chill out, its getting personal now, which is not necessary as we are talking about our clubs. (Weed smoking or not)

Hugo cool, we will leave this battle for another time.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2007
Will you guyz just shut the f, k up,

Hey!

I see a UCL Final of English Teams
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2007
Yeah, a LIVERPOOL vs MAN U Final.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2007
slimghost:

Ha ha ha! grin you can't decieve me with that picture because i can't see your pot belly there.if you want to prove me wrong,get a full picture. grin

Well sorry, you are late. I took it off some time back. The people that matter saw it! You are a new member!

Look, if you are dying to see more of me, just say so and stop talking trash jare!

Big belle!  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2007
@Razorr

O kin gbo.stop the trash tlk gurl.

Goodluck to all Liverpool fans out there

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2007
United for life!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2007
Razorr:

Well sorry, you are late. I took it off some time back. The people that matter saw it! You are a new member!

Look, if you are dying to see more of me, just say so and stop talking trash jare!

Big belle!  grin
see more of you? seeing more of you, is like seeing more trouble. grin
Anyway like i said, our treble is on the way!.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2007
@hugoboi
which club would you like us to thrash in the Semi's- AC Milan or Bayern?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2007
You guys had my sympathy before but I have changed my mind now!

I would be very happy to see your *sses whooped in the semis! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2007
@Razor
Happy buff day sweetie. kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2007
Bayern of course so there'l be a repeat of 1999 .
Wat part of the coal town and u in./>>just rounded off my professional exams @ d law school
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2007
I .Layout
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2007
slimghost:

@Razor
Happy buff day sweetie. kiss kiss

Thanks dear. kiss We're still enemies though. . . grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2007
@razor
yeah we are still enemies untill you join Man u grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2007
@Happy B.day gurl

KONGALEYINSHAN

I get plent fork for house oooo.how we dey chop ur rice now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2007
loyika (m)
Port Harcourt
Re: Stricty Man Utd: One United.
« #3441 on: Today at 03:40:50 PM »

4play

So because J-girl (who is a manc for that matter, so i expect you to say that) as you claim does not trade words, that justifies you insulting women ,  Wow i would expect that from other dumbo scummies but not from you, (even if i tell you, that you are the King Dumbo, i don't mean it).

Spare me the inanity.Respect is a 2 way street.Chivalry is meant for ladies who behave like ladies.

Chivalry does not demand that you wither away while a so-called lady behaves like a rottweiler.If she wants to throw jibes,it is natural that she will have the mickey taken of her.

The "I am a woman so I can insult as much as I want" farce is an inverted pyramid of piffle

In the sports forum,rival fans who rake muck will always have muck thrown their way.If you want to be excused as a lady,behave like one.Otherwise bear the natural consequences of your conduct .

PS:Don't worry about her she is a big girl.She can take care of herself  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2007
Fair enough, you have spoken your mind, can we give it a rest now

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bami(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2007
Despite we missing the ginger prince of old trafford(paul scholes), captain marvel, the purnisher , park, and that sickler "saha", we made it look like a basketball game.
The giallorossi did not know what hit them at the "theatre of dreams". This was the best performance under ferguson ever and the biggest disgrace to italian teams(best defense).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2007
11/04/2007 09:05, Report by Ben Hibbs

Duo praise ruthless Reds

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti and club captain Francesco Totti praised United for a ruthlessness in front of goal after the Reds smashed seven goals past the beleagured Italians on Tuesday night.

Sir Alex Ferguson described it as the best European performance during his 20 years at Old Trafford, a brace each for Michael Carrick and Cristiano Ronaldo, and goals from Alan Smith, Wayne Rooney and Patrice Evra rounded off an unforgettable night.

It will be unforgettable for all the wrong reasons in Rome, however.

"This is the saddest evening of my entire career," Totti said after the game. "I have never conceded seven goals in the Champions League before.

"Unfortunately their shots were always on target and their whirlwind opening with three quick goals was a blow for us," he added. "We tried to react and do something different, but it was really very hard."

Giallorossi coach Spalletti was left equally shellshocked. "No-one imagined this performance. We suffered from a lack of experience," he opined.

"The first goal changed the face of the game. We lost our shape and played into their hands. The surprising thing was we had a similar amount of shots to United, but every one of theirs seemed to find the corner of our net.

"We have played many good matches this season, but we got it badly wrong this time. We made a lot of mistakes and got punished heavily for them."
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2007
anything new? *yawns*

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.