Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502623 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2007
tkb417:

@Banderas
Good game from you on saturday. But those spurs guys are hopeless. Berba was a person for missing that goal

Who was closer, Berba or Diaby?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2007
haaa! Envious of who? Terry? or Mourinho?

You're taking the mick, surely

Jackal, you can't afford it. Chikena.

I used to stay in that hood by the way, not too bad, but it has some dodgy areas, like everwhere else in the UK.

You do realise Jackie, that I never asked for where you stayed. I really don't care. You on the other hand suggested that I lived in the south east and I proved that You were wrong.

again "a single", not good english. <shakes head> What is wrong with these man You fans? <shakes head/>

TKB, you know, I sincerely believe it's either
1) Berba is not as good as we think he is,
2) Toure is a defensive genius
3) Berba no longer enjoy's playing and white hart.

Or perhaps all three,

Waka, did Berba hit the bar as well? I thought he was dispossesed by Toure? If I'm right, then Diaby was closer.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2007
Diaby wont do better but Berba should have scored. It was painful the idiot didnt score
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2007
I know how you feel TKB, I also felt he should have scored against Man U.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Banderas,

Theres no need for me to be blowing ma trumpet so lets bury shit.
I know within maself Richmond is not the best of places for a breed like me to settle.
What the heck are u on about? Dont make me hit ur head with a claw-hammer.
So u know Ife? I have been there like 6 times . . . . .tell me where u stayed and stuffs!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Jackal: I spent a large part of my childhood there - My dad worked in the University back in the days. We lived in the Uni quarters.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2007
I think we should talk more on the Uefa champion's league game against Lisbon (Ronaldo and Nani going back home ) since the Chelsea game is a done deal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Banderas,

Fucking Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might just know this wigga known as Bandit.
Most of me family friends stay in the Uni quarters . . . .
Road 9, 10, 11, 12 and 20 are the places i have been and i have a hunch i might know u.
Just pray to God i dont cos i will bludgeon ur scrotum with a SLEDGE-HAMMER.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2007
Rd 11 and Rd 12, can you drop some names? (not necessarily yours)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sleekdot(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
WHat a shame that a person so full of vulgarities like this jackal ever passed through a University like IFE even if you were one of those "Se ise wa" boys at least the air that blows should have refined you a bit.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Bandit,

The OLUSIs, LAYOKUNs and IMEVBOREs are good family friends way back.
I dunno where most of em are now though.

@ sleekdot,

U are just a human mutt.
What comes outta ya mouth makes me think u suffer from a DOWN's syndrome.
How does passing through Ife makes one intelligent.
U spent 30 years in Ife yet u dunno ur left fron ur right.
Staying in an academic environment does not necessarily makes u a better man . . . .Its ur ability to adapt that is important.
If u are placed in Havard or Imperial college, u will still spew shit.
I am sorry to say but i think u are a LUMMOX.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2007
Okay, I know every single one of those families. Rather worrying. Can you mention one member of any of the families that was your close friend (don't mention the surname so as not to give the name away, )? I'm just trying to see how well I can place you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sleekdot(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2007
So someone can know Professor Layokun of Chemical Engineering and still be speaking like someone who broke out of a Psychiatry??

Let everyone young and old avoid drugs If you dont want your life and your reasoning to be like this rabid Jackals
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2007
@banderas and jackal
I stayed in Quarters too. Though briefly. (Plus, Ajinde, Kola Gbadebo, Adexi, etc). used to roll with dem jiggars then
U guys, whats ur real names sef?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2007
I know Ajinde and Adexin. I'm not so sure about Pius and Kola Gbadebo,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Sleekdot,

Can u take ur wanking butt outta here where intellects are having a good discussion?
Blimey. . . . . what has chemical engineering gotta do with psychiatry?
I dont have time for an online simpleton like u.
I got 2 words for u . . . . .U Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Banderas,

I know every member of that family one on one.
Tokunbo, Supo, Gbenga, David, Sammie and the rest of em.
I have visited Ife a dozen times cos the University is just too beautiful.
Do u know this Arrow called sleekdot in Ife? is he one of those activist negroes known as AWO BOYS? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
I've hooked up with Tokunbo and David since I moved here. Supo's on my facebook. Sammie was my sister's classmate in staff school back in the days,

Okay, you're a correct guy men!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2007
Ife people everywhere.
Ill still see Ajinde before close of work today. His Bank (Nexim Bank) pays my bills presently. Doing some stuffs for them for months now.
Good to know Ife people are doing Good
Sportin Vs United.
  1                3 ( Saha, Ronaldo,Nani)

Arsenal Vs Sevilla
 1                  1
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh ma dayzzzzzzzzzz grin

Bandit, what's your real name?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
His real name is Antonio grin
Hence, his ID Banderas
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2007
Patrice Evra should be left to his defensive duties. . . . . . .  defensive players are no good playing behind some1 else, they're much more effective when they have to play behind some1 else and sneaking in behind defences un-attended to!
besides, why limit the options we've got upfront by pushing him up there and then Saha, Nani, Fletcher all sit it out. . . .  i consider that a waste!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2007
Razorr, please tell me you didn't grow up in Ife as well.

In fact, scratch that. I've seen your pic. I know you didn't grow up there.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Banderas,

Since u were opportuned to go to Staff School and mix with the cream dudes . . .why on earth are u supporting the gooners.
Its like finding the POPE in Mecca? It just doesnt fit.
I cannot fathom it out.
To think u and sleekdot are being categorised as the same is appaling. grin grin grin grin

@ tkb 417,

I have not been to Ife for a long time now.
Guess everyone i know there has moved on.
Anyways, is that ur prediction for wednesday's game?
Me thinks it will be a close call . . .  . . . .Ferguson applies too much caution when we go away to play away in Europe.
Carlos Queiroz is the culprit and it sometimes come back to bite United on the bum.
The result will be a long goal scored in the early minutes of the game.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sleekdot(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2007
All of Jackals post suggest he probably broke out of jail, the language he uses are only fit for retards who are always high on cocaine. I never knew he was raised in an intellectual environment like IFE.
I did not go to Ife I went to UNILAG but my brother finished from IFE and when he speaks with his friends its always intellectual and cant in any way be compared to this Jackal ranting .
You Jackal definitely did not graduate from Ife give me your matric number and I would confirm.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2007
Dont mind the Banderas guy. How can he be a gooner? kai. shame
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by thomasy1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2007
feb 28,
i just hope i find that match
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Sleekdot,

U are a mental handicap.
Intellects on NL relate to me day to day.
Bandit, TKB 417, Loyika, Kitaun, Debosky, I-man, Razorr and a host of others are the astute members of this forum and we discuss footie at its best.
I have never come across ur handle on this forum so its either u are new or u are trying hard to get noticed.
No matter how u fake being a bright lad, ur comments and myopic views are letting u down.
Where did i say i was raised in IFE in ma comments? U cannot even comprehend simple sentences.
U are a disgrace to UNILAG students as a whole . . .i wont be surprised if u copped a 1st class degree from the school . . .They have an annoying way of awarding top grades to nincompoops. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hahaha, See baddest reverse psychology in play here men!!!

Here's the thing, I believe it all depends on when you started watching football, as well as your personality.

My kid brother is a Man U die hard. We have an agreement either not to watch Arsenal v manu games together, or not to say a word during the games.

One of my mates married a sp*ds fan. They had a child. My friend got back from a hard day's work to see his baby boy clad in the Sp*ds kit. He nearly had a heart attack. Needless to say, I made sure my missus is from the US. She can support any club she likes grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Banderas,

Make no bones about it.
Ma missus must support Man Utd.
Used to date a babe that was a die-hard gooner . . . . . It wasn't a good experience at all.
Thank God it was the season when United stopped Arsenal's unbeaten run and i was over the moon.
Since i kicked her ass out . . . .i cannot be with any gooner chic . . . . they dont always see beyond em noses.
Chelsea is still tolerable but gooners . . . . .Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sleekdot(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Jackal,

I guess your parent christened you Jackal because the name fits you perfectly for you are infact rabid.
start with shots of anti rabies as the first step to your rehabilitation.

My bad @ all Ife graduates I am very sorry for thinking for a moment that Jackal actually graduated from Ife. If he matriculated he wouldnt have managed to graduate. He does not have any intellectual behavior in him. GREAT IFE I am so sorry.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2007
I feel your pain O jackal. I would struggle to date a Man U fan as well. Don't get me wrong, we could have a one nighter (been there done that, and got the t-shirt), but that reckless fanaticsm would kill me! There can only be one mad fanatic in the house.
I would date a liverpool fan though, I used to hang out with one. She had the most concealed tattos. Sexy!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.