Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502084 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ Jeje,

Go play somewhere i am busy.
Your comments are bad for me eye-sight.
Go n learn to write proper English or get your online Dad to write for u.

@ Sodomze,

You are on me radars to shoot . . . .Just like people set traps for domestic rodents.
It only comes up when i perceive your pungent odour. tongue tongue tongue
Why should i think about a TRAMP? What can u offer me? Aint u jobless?
C'mon sod, u are a sissy . . . .and please tell your Mess Slut to let me be.
I don't do SKANKS like her.

Ooops . . .talking about gays.
Ya name indicates u being a gay.
Besides, a certain Mr Ferlie coined from the word MouthAction was here last night.
He admitted gulping 0.7 litres of ur SEMEN with his milkshake.
What can u say to that, gay?

@ Mrpataki,

Why now?
The last 10 mins would surely boil over.
Its like watching Brazil when Socrates and Zico were in the team.
Crisp passes, sublime moves, arts and crafts plus sizzling shots one after the other.
You wont waste your money buying just 10 mins.
P.S. . . . . . . . I don't work for SKYSPORTS. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2007
somze:

David
What do you mean our match is useless? angry angry
you get wahala o, becuz una don try win match abi? tongue grin

Face it, you cant even beat a useless Bolton side you dont deserve to be in the top 4, we welcome Man City to take your place. grin
Welcome to mid table football.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mukina wins  it then grin
all rounder grin grin grin grin  grin  grin

i need to bind my ribs grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin

everywhere Mukina grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2007
Jackal
Let me ask you a sincere question . . . do you believe yourself sometimes  tongue
Please go ahead with your massacre jare.  

David
bad belle
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ Davidylan,

Kalou has just broken your heart.
The plonker has just scored.
How i wsh Chelsea wins this match so Avram can continue to manage Chelsea.
With Avram, Arsenal will be kicked out soon. grin grin grin

Ohhhhhhhh Meeee Goshhhh.
Tottenham has just equalised against Liverpool.
Its so difficult keeping track of these matches.
Robbie Keaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

@ Sodomze,

Keep craving . . . .You might end up with BLUE BALLS at the end of the day.
Some powers that be have saved your shitty ass. . . . be grateful to your Godfathers.
Mr Ferlie aka MouthAction is lurking around somewhere . . . .Go and pour your jizz on his tonsils once more.
Time's awasting!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mrpataki(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2007
Jackal:

@ Mrpataki,

Why now?
The last 10 mins would surely boil over.
Its like watching Brazil when Socrates and Zico were in the team.
Crisp passes, sublime moves, arts and crafts plus sizzling shots one after the other.
You wont waste your money buying just 10 mins.
P.S. . . . . . . . I don't work for SKYSPORTS. grin grin grin grin

I just forwarded your CV to Skysports now. grin grin grin

I have no interest in losers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you see the wonder of Arsenal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2007
Oh ah Bolton is going down.  cheesy

Liverpool have got a great team if only they can pick a standing 11, the only real competition i see for Arsenal is Man U. Those guys are too good.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2007
oh nooooooooo

i am not one of those people u can scare away.with " ur english is bad lines"pulease.

u nor need to like my english,i no be colonial slave,i be proper  omo naija.b t w i paid a lot of doe to buy that english in the school,u really dnt expect me to waste it  while talking to u.

anyway,i hope it goes on record that I WAS HERE ,and despite all your  previous threats u didnt even do anything to me.

am done with u man,u no get liver for real action,u just know how to run ur mouth.

wnt waste my time on u or razorr.

[upon all the demo of yesterday,they couldnt even come up with lies sef to spoil my rep.]

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ Jeje aka Mess SLUT,

I dealt with u some few days ago . . . . .
It seems u have no shame hence u are here again for your weekly blessings.
Thang is . . . . . .i am trying to watch 7 LIVE games while i am here calling u a SLAG.
I am too busy . . . . where was your Mess Arrow when there was no match yesterday?

@ Mrpataki,

Forward ma CV to SKYSPORTS? You are harsh.
Those wiggaz don't pay well.
Anyways . . . . .there are 6 raunchy games at HALFTIME status now and i think u should buy ONE now.
C'mon . . . . .5 pounds is a token to a DIAMOND GEEZER like u.
Spend this paper . . . . . .I would recommend Liverpool's game.
Its fast, crisp and FLOWING.
What says thou?

Oooooops . . . . .Robbie Keane has scored again . . . .SPURS is leading Liverpool.
Buy this game now before the goals DRY up. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2007
Bros, Sky pays pretty good. As much as the average non-finanical company in london, possibly a bit more.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ Banderas,

Sky cannot pay ma bills, homie.
Got couple of guys working there as technical support lads.
They earn Bleep ALL.
The biggest paying company now has to be CARPHONE WAREHOUSE.
Nigerians are making as much as 500-650 pounds a day on ROLLING-CONTRACTS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by whitelexi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2007
I hate to intervene in your arguments but pls leave sky out of all this crap, I work as a Service manager with BskyB and its a lovely place to work, with wonderful people working with you!

Thank u very much
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2007
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mukina wins  it then grin
all rounder grin grin grin grin  grin  grin

i need to bind my ribs grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin

everywhere Mukina grin

i feel u dear,u too much.

dnt show urself oooooooooooo

just chill out and watch them display their .am out of here.

@ jackall

i didnt see anything.
i dnt live on the streets off nland.
today would have been a good time to do all wat u claimed u could do
but  u lost that opportunity.

am done with u BOY.
am leaving u to ur folly.

mark my words this would be my last comment to u and razorr
am moving on with my life.
i can see that u guys dnt have a reputation or a name to protect.u aint even proud of ur real names enuff to use it on nland.
i am,and thats why i cant be caught doing the kind of things or saying the kind of things razorr SAYS on YIM AND NLAND.
one more thing.

in case u havent noticed.
i respect the man up there-GOD.

peace out.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ whitelexi,

We aint talking about work environment or personnel.
I am talking about pay packets.
Where wont u find wonderful staff working with u in the UK?
Its all about the Benjy'z for LE CHACAL. If its about work environment . . . . i would have gotten one of those Mcjobs around. grin grin grin grin
If u don't believe me . . . . .Check ma signature.

@ Mess Slut(JEJE)

You have no life to move on with.
C'mon negress, u are poop to me.
Too bad . . . .i don't really have your time to cross swords with cha.
You and I know u aint no match . . . .Sodomze your online Dad is no match to me.
Anyways . . . .take your wrinkled pussy out of here . . . .The stench coming out of it is polluting the whole area.
Bloody mysophile . . . . . .In anutha 3 mins . . . u will say Chacal is FACELESS.
Only a scumbag like SODOMZE will associate himself with a cheap tart like u.
Birds of the same feather . . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mrpataki(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ Jackal,
Skysport is not bad oh to work in. The pay may not be too good, but you get the best of experiences.

Back to the game at hand. . . . . . . . . . . . My pals just got a hangout for me, am out to enjoy the sun here. Later. Thanks for the invite anyways. Be expecting a mail from Skysport tongue tongue tongue

Hope this argument ends here. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2007
jackal
stop talkin and start your massacre
You are so empty abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by whitelexi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2007
Jackal:

@ whitelexi,

We aint talking about work environment or personnel.
I am talking about pay packets.
Where wont u find wonderful staff working with u in the UK?
Its all about the Benjy'z for LE CHACAL. If its about work environment . . . . i would have gotten one of those Mcjobs around. grin grin grin grin
If u don't believe me . . . . .Check ma signature.

Environment and pay-out, it really depends on what u do there. I think our tech support guys earn pretty well. They have a starting salary of £28k a year with good bonuses. I have not seen any other 1st line support roles that earn that much, carphone warehouse pays as from £14k for the same role.

I just think u should watch how you talk about companies that can punish you!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ whitelexi,

Are we patching the same wavelength?
Companies that can punish? Are we back to the slave trade era?
C'mon . . . .CPW pays more to their IT lads on CONTRACT than any company i know in the UK.

@ SODomze,

Keep me names off your gay mouth.
Its been established . . . .we aint on the same level.
David Beckham will not be found dead arguing with a NURTW in Lagos.
I have been strongly advised not to stoop so low and argue with a PH house-boy like u.

Meanwhile . . . .your TART claims u are shameless for not using your real names on a WEBLOG. grin grin grin grin
She is so clueless she doesnt even know the difference between REAL NAMES and USERNAME.
For Bleep's Sake . . . .Take her to a decent school and brush her up at least to your secondary school level. grin grin
Ya master will soon be back . . . Its about time u run away before your ass is grassed.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mrferlie(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2007
cool wink cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by whitelexi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2007
@Jackal

Thats your opinion oh, i turned down an offer from carphone warehouse for the same position i later took at sky because the pay was simply poor for the workload!

And guess what? I also turned down my talktalk phone line and broadband when sky offered to pay for those if i switched to them grin
So as a staff, my services are also free; phone, broadband, and TV grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ whitelexi,

You use Sky broadband?
Bloody Hell . . . . . I wouldnt touch it with a 12 feet pole even if its free.
Virgin(NTL) broadband is the best in the land.
It has never failed me . . . .with ma wireless router i get a constant 54Mbps speed 24/7.
I'd rather pay for that than fluctuating speeds SKY offer.
Sky's TV is the best but other than that . . . . forget it.
No way Jose.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by whitelexi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2007
Jackal:

@ whitelexi,

You use Sky broadband?
Bloody Hell . . . . . I wouldnt touch it with a 12 feet pole even if its free.
Virgin(NTL) broadband is the best in the land.
It has never failed me . . . .with ma wireless router i get a constant 54Mbps speed 24/7.
I'd rather pay for that than fluctuating speeds SKY offer.
Sky's TV is the best but other than that . . . . forget it.
No way Jose.

Well, I remember 2 - 3 years ago when i was working at Fujitsu, we supported Virgin, Ntl, and Telewest services, it was a hellish job dealing with millions of dissatisfied customers daily.
If your's is ok thats fine, i really don't mind about the service provider, but like i said, a 16mb 24/7 internet speed with uncapped downloads, all sky channels (over 1000 channels) plus the HD service, as well as anytime UK calls with a free call service to landlines in over 50 countries in the world, all for free. Thats what i call employee support!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Uche2nna(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2007
This is all it boils down to sad sad sad sad

Curses, curses and more curses. To think that people would know better. sad

I used to come here and read good incisive posts about football matches from Jackal , somze and co. Now all I see is useless, unneccesary and non-directional venom spewed all over. Is it not pathetic that humans would opt to go down to this level just to show who is the baddest, meanest and vilest of them all. Is there an Oscar award for that? undecided
Sitting down at the end of a computer terminal and spewing verbal assaults on somebody else thousands of miles away, that u prolly never even gonna meet, does not make u the better man. Hell, it does not even make u the man! Matter of fact, I learnt that these are characteristics of women, not even any woman, but the housewife type. Unless U guys r telling me that u are housewives then I suggest that U stop all these nonsense and go back to the useful and intelligent posts that I have to come to associate U guys with.
If not , good luck guys . Let the better worse man win. undecided Peace out!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:26am On Oct 08, 2007
The general Nairaland madness seems to be creeping into the sports section. Why all the external beef and spewing of secrets/lies/accusations in here? JK I think you need to do a better job monitoring your thread, this locale seems to have gone to the DOGS (no offence Jackal wink)

Man Utd winning 4-0, pretty good, but not exceptional, considering the shambolic defending by Wigan. But for keeping another clean sheet, Bravo!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ayefele200(m): 4:34am On Oct 08, 2007
debosky:

The general Nairaland madness seems to be creeping into the sports section. Why all the external beef and spewing of secrets/lies/accusations in here? JK I think you need to do a better job monitoring your thread, this locale seems to have gone to the DOGS (no offence Jackal wink)

Man Utd winning 4-0, pretty good, but not exceptional, considering the shambolic defending by Wigan. But for keeping another clean sheet, Bravo!
shut up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ochocinco1(m): 4:51am On Oct 08, 2007
I am wondering whether you guys cant find another verb apart from spew.

Spew Spew Spew is spewed all over the place.

Enough spew already abeg.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ayefele200(m): 5:02am On Oct 08, 2007
ocho cinco:

I am wondering whether you guys can't find another verb apart from spew.

Spew Spew Spew is spewed all over the place.

Enough spew already abeg.
cos spew like walking everywhere, grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2007
I cant believe i missed all this drama yesterday i must have been on the wrong thread.You guys should stop this ish its getting really ridiculous.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2007
@Razorr
where have you been? need to ask you some few things- coded
@Jackal
NL is getting crazy with peeps coming up with frivolous accusations up and down. Weeks back, it was me. They said i created a thread to steal money. grin grin grin.

How did you see our last game, couldnt post comments cos of tight schedule. I think United is gradually creeping back to our old ways. we need to thump Villa. Im so happy for tht boi Danny Simpson. His cross was superb.
what do you think we should do with Saha? Probably we might tempt anelka away from Bolton, he's doing very well
@ Debosky
I think you guys are on drugs. The drugs will clear off when you visit Anfield. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2007
@tkb417,

Some members of this forum have gone cuckoo.
They thrive in controversies and act like bitches.
Cant work shit out in me head.
They are buncha sissies.

Anyways, back to earth . . . . .
Saha should be sold now. We cannot rely on this self-servicer to drag us to FINISH LINE.
He got injured on saturday lacing his boots. The earlier we dumped this Arrow, the better for Man Utd.

Without a doubt now, i am  now certain Ferguson is shagging Saha's mum.
I have never known Fergie to keep so much faith in a player like he has pampered Saha.
Louis plays 3 matches and he gets crocked for 8 months. Its ludicrous.

In January, i think United might sign 2 players from the Eredivisie.
Klaas Huntelaar is giving Man Utd the green light as his team has just been bundled out of UEFA cup.
It means the young Dutch striker will have no European campaign this season . . . . He wants to move on.

Anutha hot striker is Afonso Alves. This Brazilian player is a GOAL MACHINE and plays for Heerenveen.
Last season, he bagged a staggering 34 goals in 31 appearances for his club making him the highest goal scorer in the Dutch league.
Just last night . . . . .He scored an unprecedented 7 goals in a single match where Heerenveen defeated Heracles 9-0 in the Eredivisie.
Not even Ruud, Henry, Ronaldo De Lima or Inzaghi or any known striker can boast of scoring 7 goals in a single league match. shocked shocked shocked shocked

This player is the hottest striker in the planet . . .Intel reports coming from OT says United scouts are checking him out.
Apart from these 2 lads . . .  .Nigeria's CHRISANTUS is the other player left on Ferguson's notebook.
Ferguson and Sven Goran Eriksson are locked in a battle to sign the Nigerian player.
Santus would be a helluva risk for Man Utd and he would def'ly be a striker for the future which we don't need at the moment.
United needs 1 or 2 good strikers that are proven and have been tested to retain the Prem title.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2007
@Jackal
we need to sell Saha. No reasons to stick to that guy.
i think United will do well with a very good striker in January.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2007
Saha's contract must be reviewed immediately to an earn as you play deal.Play 5 straight matches and get paid.No play no dough. You can detect frustration in Sir Alex but he does not seem to know what to do.Methinks we shud'a bought Anelka before the deadline but we missed out.

We are really thin there. . Rossi,Ole and Saha all gone(yes Saha is gone in case you did not know .  . . .   .at least he's not playing)We just need to build on the momentum of the last few games and for our forwards to keep looking out for each other . If we get into our sweet passing mode things do happen. Ask Wigan. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.