Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,464 members, 7,854,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502693 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice crib Lordi. . . . serious man, I wouldn't mind living in 1 of those!

a win 4 UTD means the pressure gauge is cranked up on the other 2. . . . . I'd love to see which's got the stronger CHARACTER!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
Why do i sense a certain apprehension amongst the GUNNERS. . . . . . Loyiks, your statements these past days have been a whole lot less vitriolic than in the past. . . . . not so sure about your guns as you used to
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2007
Why won't a loss for UTD have the same effect of cranking up the pressure? undecided

Lets see if they also have this fabled 'CHARACTER' too cool

Loyiks is preoccupied with how to deal with his various women over Christmas. . .Ijaw/Kalabari chicks are not easy, if they each don't get their Christmas gifts+time and attention, The wahala will be worse than MEND+OPC put together grin grin grin

Besides, the thorn in flesh/chief tormentor I-man/Man Servant has been absent too, so no real need for any verbal assaults. wink

There is no apprehension, just some quiet, slowly building optimism. . .hope you're strapped in tight, this weekend is the real beginning of the title fight and I'm sure its gonna be a wild ride! cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2007
@Jackal
Say what you will but this Liverpool is kicking scum butt on Sunday.With Torres and Stevie G you guys dont have a prayer yall would be lucky to get a draw
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by EZHack(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2007
Surprisingly, you guys kept talking as if Manchester United players will watch and do nothing on the field.

You all sound as if Manchester United is going to play Liverpool with nobody.

My advice for you is to mind your businesses, you may never know the Chelsea of the time of Morinho might play you on Sunday.

I can see that you have a full confidence in your teams. But don't be surprised if it gets crushed,

As for Manchester United we already know Liverpool and they've been an enemy who has got no where to go and will not want any other person to excel.

All I want you to know is as the Liverpool players has changed so did our players.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2007
I am not scared
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2007
debosky:

Why won't a loss for UTD have the same effect of cranking up the pressure? undecided

Lets see if they also have this fabled 'CHARACTER' too cool

Dude,shut the F*ck up before I cyber-slap you into January! angry

A loss for us is not as big a deal as it is for Gooners.We are playing away against a fully fit Liverpool side in the best form of their life.You are playing at home and have a reputation for being fickle. The game will be coming on the back of only 3 wins in your last 7 league games,if you don't win this,it will be 3 in 8-that is not Championship winning form.

The form table puts Arsenal at 7th.At this rate,you could be struggling to make the top 3 over the coming months.

PS:What did you do to Razzorr? grin Some say its pre-menstrual tension,I say its pre-match tension!Gooners and Blues fans have been snapping at each other like Tom and Jerry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:28am On Dec 15, 2007
@ I-man,

Debosky is suffering from a mid-life crisis.
The young dude has been behaving sub-normal these days.
Arsenal's recent dip in form has affected Debosky so much he is acting like a maniac . . . .
He is heart-broken and will stop at nothing to irritate anyone non-GAYnner.
Expect him to go full-tilt on MONDAY when Arsenal surrenders the top spot in the Premiership.
I just cant wait to do anutha MASSACRE on the GAYnners thread . . . .maybe this will SILENCE em muppets forever.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 3:18am On Dec 15, 2007
@Jackal

Debo is exhibiting sypmtoms of the early onset of Disappointitis Just a few weeks ago,he like many other Gooners,thought Arse will win the Prem,FA/Carling Cup,UCL,African Nations Cup,Odumota Youths Cup,e.t.cThey thought they will win everything.Nothing triggers Disappointitis as much as expectations being mugged by reality.Its a particular ailment notorious with Arse fans.

I saw some stats from the eminent Dr Scheweinsteiger of the Institute of Mental Health,Leeds.30% of inmates of mental hospitals in Britain support Arsenal.The question is,is there a causal link between their condition and their choice of club?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:46am On Dec 15, 2007
@ I-man,

Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!
There might be a link . . . . . . .When u read the comments of Folahann, MC Omo, A-40 and Debosky then u know something is wrong somewhere.
Their ability to talk from 2 sides of their mouth is more shocking.
When they were meeting Liverpool in October . . . .they were quick to say Liverpool was blunt and reh reh reh reh.
Today, they are saying Liverpool will beat United cos they are STRONG . . . .
Me think all GAYnners on NL should show their last psycho-evaluation results before being allowed to post on this forum.
Was it not one of them that said Cantona was a midfielder because he wears Jersey number 7?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:13am On Dec 15, 2007
Best form of their life? Losing to Reading 3-1 last weekend. . .best form indeed. grin

ok I no fight again, make una helep me beg madam razz oh! grin grin

I am not disappointed at all I-man, like I said, quiet optimism is building, when we beat Chelsea you'll see the results then wink

What is fully fit about a Liverpool side without Agger+Finnan - half of their first choice back 4? Even Xabi is just coming back - they are as injury ravaged as the rest of us. Chelsea has only one injury in DD, Essien is suspended. That aside, they are coming on a 16 match unbeaten streak with 13 clean sheets. A tough task no doubt, but a doable one. cool

The liverpool of October is certainly not the same one now - this current team is banging in goals like there is no tomorrow, only an slowpoke like Jackal would fail to see the difference. Any 2 year old kid who has ever played table soccer knows teams' form varies from match to match. I daresay Liverpool is on more of a high now than when we met them, just like Chelski is on more of a high than when you faced them.

Sunday is almost upon us, we shall see the end result soon enough cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2007
@ Debosky,

When will u stop being a saphead?
When Arsenal faced Liverpool, there was no Agger, Alonso and Torres were rushed back and there was no Pennant.
What is the difference today? They have a very fit Torres so its harder to beat em now than when u met em.

Your last comment was rushed and full of contradictions.
First all . . . . . . .You mentioned there is nothing to write about Liverpool because they have no Agger n Finnan in the back 4?
Then u went back to say, Liverpool is banging in goals like there's no tomorrow.
Isn't that what i accused y'all plastic GAYnners of doing in the1st place? . . . .ability to talk from 2 sides of ur stinking mouths. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2007
Liverpool has been banging in goals, Yes, but against which teams? Marseille?, Porto?, Besiktas? None of which can play Man Utd even on a bad day.
Liverpool has not beaten Man Utd in the league in the last Six years and this wont be an exception.
Just watch how Hargreaves will Stifle Gerrard and Vidic cage Torres, then see how Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney, (holy trinity) bamboozle their defence.
I pity Hyppia and Arbeloa, Carragher will work his socks off but at the end united will carry the day.
History is on our side.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2007
TYPICAL MANCS AND THEIR MOUTHMAKING FEATS undecided

if na by mouth, them dey take play am , dem suppose don declare una EPL champions taytay . . . bloody schmucks ! angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2007
@Debo,
Your titles are box office failures  grin. Try these hits

1.Kolo melts Aluminium Again                                     by  Kolomunia(The Mask of Zorro Boro)
2.You are now walking alone                                     by Ann Field
3.'I no get liver'(Naija Mix)                                          by Liver Pool
4.Aint no Stopping us now(Menage a trois)               by the Goaly Trinity
5.My boys have Characteur                                       by Monsieur Wenga
6.Firing Blanks- the Movie                                          Starring Edward O.,E. Manuel and Van the Man
7.The Return of the Jedi                                              by Ann Dri Shevy
8.How to make Steve Grieve(Do it yourself manual)  By Owena Grieves
9.6-1-2  Dropping points made easy                           by  Ass E. Nall
10.Back on Top Baby(DVD)                                          by Man United

More to come!

Keep scoring,
Keep winning.

WAN UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2007
@jackal and razorr

i really don't know what to say to u guys,

either u guys deliberately get ppl annoyed and u r just havin fun,

i'd reluctantly go for the latter,

and that is not my crib, y'all don't know me,

no one has seen my face,

no one knows me,

thus the pix of my alleged crib is bogus,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2007
Lordi

when would u stop taking NL yabs too serious undecided

come to think of it . . . sunday is ur most active posting days, u no dey go church ? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2007
A loss 4 UTD, takes a lot outta the other game cuz arsenal could a4rd 2 play 4 a draw & still be top!
Then onus wld be on chelsea 2 go all out & that might cost 'em dear! A draw/loss 4 UTD will defntly suit arsenal the more!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2007
@mc omo

i go to church on saturdays not sundays,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2007
oh . . . I get it, lucky u ! grin

let me log out and go to church jare, I will have to go and cast and bind the castables and bindables just that our boys wont slip up cool

God is an Arsenal fan ! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2007
Mc Omo:

oh . . . I get it, lucky u ! grin
God is an Arsenal fan ! cool

now thats the spirit,

we are more than conquerors, we are the Arsenal,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2007
We will know who is who at the end of today
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2007
well, we just have to wait and see
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2007
jACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

where are uuuuuuuu?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2007
nateevs:

where are uuuuuuuu?

he's probably shagging a ninny as we speak,

jackal claims he doesn't shag gaynerss, well, i caught him in the act,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2007
Where is a good team when you need one? The whole game is being played in liverpool's half. You can';t count on these plonkers at anfield.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2007
nateevs:

where are uuuuuuuu?

I am at Anfield . . . . .the atmosFEAR is electrifying.
The Scousers are cussing the life out of us . . . . men!!!!!
I am browsing from a fone . . . .cant talk now.
Should see u guys in the evening . . . . . .

P.S. ANDERSON is the best midfield player in the league . . . A member of the HOLY TRINTY does it again.
TEVEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2007
Very terrible. Very very Terrible. They want to win the league and they can't even win at home. You can't count on them for anything. When it is chelsea they come out like they will die if they don't win.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2007
Where is my brother toshmann? 9 premiership trophies no be by mistake.
Come on 1 united.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2007
@ nateevs,

Ferdinand and Vidic? What a tower of defence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rooney missed a sitter which should have put the game to bed.
What a performance from THE RED DEVILS . . . . . . .Crouch? Kuyt? Babel? Gerrard?
Rio made TORRES LOOK like a pub team striker . . . .EL NINO was snuffed out of the game with ease.

For Bleep's Sake . . . . .We are the best team in the land . . . . . . .
We didnt come here to play sexy footie . . . .we came here to pick their pockets!!!!
7 points from 3 HEAD TO HEAD games including 2 AWAY games at Emirates and Anfield?
UNITED is winning the Premiership . . . . .only an IDIOT would think otherwise.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2007
Good performance!I thought it would be psychologically damaging if,yet again,we couldn't hold on to a lead against a top 4 side.The lads have done well.Let's see what will happen at the Emirates

presido1:

Where is my brother toshmann? 9 premiership trophies no be by mistake.
Come on 1 united.

Fergie said he won't retire until he makes it 19 league trophies overall.Liverpool are still leading Utd 18-16 in the overall league count.We are getting there!When Fergie came,it was 18-7.Even Arsenal were ahead of us at one point,now Arsenal are stuck on 12 grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2007
Jackal:

We didnt come here to play sexy footie . . . .we came here to pick their pockets!!!!

Very correct. That is the way to do it at Anfield.

Like we did it last season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.