Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503453 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2008
@dayokanu,,

since man u lost u can boast of staking your cash on man city.
For your information van der sar, C-ronaldo,kuzczak,nani,evra are all going to the european championship
thats not too bad and also it will make our players fitter for the incoming season.

I will never diss bayern since i know their worth in the european circuit.I personally missed bayern munich and i am glad they will be back next season.

C. Ronaldo is the only Man Utd player guaranteed of a shirt at the next Euro cup does that not tell you about the quality of Man Utd?

Never diss bayern cos We the big boys in Euro footie dont take it lying low when our younger ones attack us.

@Dayokanu
i knew u'll come here and say you made money from me
and so?

we lost and we're still going to win the EPL so who cares Grin Grin Grin
At least, i only lost money not my Rollo

That would be the next thing you would lose and its going to be very soon next month to be precise after Lyon kick your butts. Not to worry I would gladly give you a ride. Who wan buy Bmah? submit your bids

@dayokanu

Why are u so obsessed with man u, i think u are jealous of the team because every of your post must have something connected to man u, and theannoying thing is, you spew a whole lot of bunkum.

Obssesed with Man utd where are the Milans of this world. I wont deny this I am envious of Milan and Madrid but Man Utd for what? Is it for the number of crappy players. The truth is always bumkum to the unwise so Am I bothered?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2008
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Anglo/Italian Debate: “Ronaldo Best In World” - Is The English Media Naïve?[/size][/size][/size]

Ronaldo may have smashed in 27 goals this season, however as Gil Gillespie correctly pointed out in his Who Is Better – Kaka Or Ronaldo article, how can a player who has almost always flopped whenever he has come up against a top team/defence/defender, or in a big match, possibly be regarded as the best player in the world.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=584387
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ Dayokanu

While I was reading your post, all I could do was just feel sorry for Arsenal.

You know there are more matches ahead for you guys but why are you talking in this manner.

And you know there is a 70% chance for you guys to either lost matches or even draw some.

what Arsenal does not realise is that 5 point is not enough to pin down Manchester United and the 8 point difference is not a big deal for Chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ Dayokanu

While I was reading your post, all I could do was just feel sorry for Arsenal.

You know there are more matches ahead for [b]you guy[/b]s but why are you talking in this manner.

And you know there is a 70% chance for you guys to either lost matches or even draw some.

what Arsenal does not realise is that 5 point is not enough to pin down Manchester United and the 8 point difference is not a big deal for Chelsea.

OMG This guy actually thinks I am an Arsenal fan shocked shocked shocked A gaynerr!!!!!! Oh I am going to throw up. I have never been so insulted in my life!!!!!! Infact i feel like crying right now
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2008
Why are British countries going for Italian coaches when Onigbinde, Ladan Bosso and Tunde Disu are unemployed??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2008
@DAYOKANU

do u really thinks anyone here takes u serious ? undecided

u feel throwing jibes here and there will get u anywhere . . . .U DEY CRAZE ! BLOODY NAZI ! tongue angry

@Chacal

u sound like u havent taken the drugs I gave u ? and I mean Moduretic ? undecided tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 12:06am On Feb 14, 2008
coded guy:

@debosky

Nothing is going either way on saturday, MAN You is winning that match, by far for that matter, yes i mean it, thats how confident we are bout saturday.

Do u really believe what u typed dude? Deep down u, U are scared. Why dont u admit that Arsenal is on fire, and will consume anything, Manure inclusive?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2008
Millena:

Do u really believe what u typed dude? Deep down u, You are scared. Why don't u admit that Arsenal is on fire, and will consume anything, Manure inclusive?

@Milllena

You have just explained why we say u Ass Anal fans argue without reasoning and having a complete understanding of issues. angry angry angry angry

you took the first part of my sentence and dwelled on that, well what do i expect from a gayner.

For your info i justified the fact that Ass anal will be cremated at OT, owing to the fact that when we went to the EmiRATS we looked the more hungrier team, you guys had to play catch up in your own backyard. Now its in OT and we are playing Ass Anal, forget the man city game, we were sloppy and it cost us. DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING WE WOULD BE SLOPPY AGAIN, ESPECIALLY AGAINST ASS ANAL. IT WONT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2008
Thusrsday, .    .Saturday please come tomorrow and let Friday come later.

This will be the match of the season and I hope it will be another classic(few of them aren't)

Predictions?

Wait for new titles grin grin grin

Keep scoring
Keep winning

WAN UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2008
dayokanu:

OMG This guy actually thinks I am an Arsenal fan shocked shocked shocked A gaynerr!!!!!! Oh I am going to throw up. I have never been so insulted in my life!!!!!! Infact i feel like crying right now
dayokanu:

Never diss bayern because We the big boys in Euro footie don't take it lying low when our younger ones attack us.

Obssesed with Man utd where are the Milans of this world. I wont deny this I am envious of Milan and Madrid but Man Utd for what? Is it for the number of crappy players. The truth is always bumkum to the unwise so Am I bothered?

I really dont know what to make of the THING called Dayokanu.

You are an irritant of the highest order, you come on to man u thread to expose your retarded status and then go to Ass Anal thread to establish that status.

As someone suggested on this forum, why dont u start a bayern thread so that you and your retarded types can continue to have an orgy, ooops, maybe u already started it and found out u were the only retarded retard on this forum, so it died a retarded death. sad sad sad sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
dayokanu:

Why are British countries going for Italian coaches?

Which British team apart from England? I hope
you are not saying Republic of Ireland is part of Britain.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

Dayokanu is a stark illiterate.
He is the most weak-minded sonofabitch this forum has ever produced.
I don't have a problem with a rival fan sounding fickle but this errorist of a being is so useless, he belongs to the trash can.
No single individual is as poor in spirit as Dayokanu. . . . He cannot make his mind up on the club to support!!!!!

Granted, he claims to support Bayern Munich. . . However, he yells about AC MILAN, Inter Milan, Barca and Madrid more than HOLLYWOOD FC.
Whats more. . . . . His deluded senses believe Ronaldo is over-rated, he doesn't score/influence the big games, he is a diver.
I asked him to show me how many times Ribery, Ze Roberto, Hleb or Rosicky(all wingers) have influenced a game playing from a wide position.
Up till this very moment. . . .Cat is keeping his tongue. You will be better off ignoring him and his lousy rants.

The pillock is so obsessed with Man Utd/Ferguson/Ronaldo. . . . .
Man Utd do not crumble after one bad result. As much as you want it to happen  it just won't.
Whatever this season holds for us, we know how good our club is. And more importantly, so do you.
The last time i checked, Bayern is not even playing in the UCL. . . . Buncha Nazi dolts.
We can all see how big a space Man Utd occupies in your footballing consciousness - your pathetic irrational obsession underlines that.

Bleep it. . . . .I am done with this moronic, idiotic and spastic sexual deviant!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2008
dayokanu:

Why are British countries going for Italian coaches when Onigbinde, Ladan Bosso and Tunde Disu are unemployed??

akinalabi:

Which British team apart from England? I hope
you are not saying Republic of Ireland is part of Britain.

grin grin

With all the half-baked graduates Nigeria produces,no wonder a "graduate" thinks the Republic of Ireland is part of Britain.What do you expect from a complete tit?

He can't say he mistook Republic of Ireland for the Northern Ireland. . . . . . .Northern Ireland is not part of Britain anyway,so how did he arrive at this mistake? This glib idiot called Dayokanu is apparently encyclopedically ignorant
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2008
It still amuses me each time these Scumtwats talk about finishing above us when they are only three points ahead of chelsea and anymore slip-ups can see them finishing third its a classic case of putting the cart before the horse.As for Saturday's game the match will not be played on NL so making mouth will not get you Scummies anywhere
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2008
Dayokanu is a stark illiterate.
He is the most weak-minded sonofabitch this forum has ever produced.
I don't have a problem with a rival fan sounding fickle but this errorist of a being is so useless, he belongs to the trash can.
No single individual is as poor in spirit as Dayokanu. . . . He cannot make his mind up on the club to support!!!!!

Granted, he claims to support Bayern Munich. . . However, he yells about AC MILAN, Inter Milan, Barca and Madrid more than HOLLYWOOD FC.
Whats more. . . . . His deluded senses believe Ronaldo is over-rated, he doesn't score/influence the big games, he is a diver.
I asked him to show me how many times Ribery, Ze Roberto, Hleb or Rosicky(all wingers) have influenced a game playing from a wide position.
Up till this very moment. . . .Cat is keeping his tongue. You will be better off ignoring him and his lousy rants.

The pillock is so obsessed with Man Utd/Ferguson/Ronaldo. . . . .
Man Utd do not crumble after one bad result. As much as you want it to happen it just won't.
Whatever this season holds for us, we know how good our club is. And more importantly, so do you.
The last time i checked, Bayern is not even playing in the UCL. . . . Buncha Nazi dolts.
We can all see how big a space Man Utd occupies in your footballing consciousness - your pathetic irrational obsession underlines that.

Bleep it. . . . .I am done with this moronic, idiotic and spastic sexual deviant!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so irritating when some mediocre football club like Man Utd and their fans come here to spew all sorts E.g SAF better than Hitzfeld, Ronaldo better than Kaka or Man Utd is the best club in the world . I am a Bayern fan but I take exceptions to it when my schlemiels like scummites and Gaynneers come to diss clubs I respect like Milan and Madrid. They(Milan, Madrid and Munich) are not on your level

I would always call you to order when you utter fuckeries against creme of European football.

Not only dayokanu thinks Ronaldo is over rated A lot of people think so see http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=584387
Platini thinks so, FIFA thinks so, UEFA thinks so.

If Chuckee or chackal thinks otherwise then IT is not to blame Its just another animal tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2008
Let there be peace.

what will you guys benefit from this?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2008
Peace?? on Nairaland sports thread?? I think not. . .

wats been up dudes. . .been away quite a while. . .

back for now though. . .

where's Manu4laif?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by creamdream: 12:35am On Feb 15, 2008
Man united will not and cannot take the title this season, For where?? DEM NO FIT!! Una no reach,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by creamdream: 12:40am On Feb 15, 2008
Man united is a bunch of guguru and epa players, no long thing, nothing for them,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2008
@
dayokanu:

Its so irritating when some mediocre football club like Man Utd and their fans come here to spew all sorts E.g SAF better than Hitzfeld, Ronaldo better than Kaka or Man Utd is the best club in the world . I am a Bayern fan but I take exceptions to it when my schlemiels like scummites and Gaynneers come to diss clubs I respect like Milan and Madrid. They(Milan, Madrid and Munich) are not on your level

I would always call you to order when you utter fuckeries against creme of European football.

Not only dayokanu thinks Ronaldo is over rated A lot of people think so see http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=584387
Platini thinks so, FIFA thinks so, UEFA thinks so.

If Chuckee or chackal thinks otherwise then IT is not to blame Its just another animal tongue tongue tongue

The more u try to defend yourself, the spastic u sound.
You cannot even differentiate between facts and a drunkard's opinion.
An idiot staying in Italy wrote that article so we should all believe him . . . . .Its the internet, any dim-witted fella can write tosh and get away with it.
Blimey . . . . .ain't u on the internet writing trumpery? Who knows the number of heads reading your idiotic comments as we speak. grin grin

Man Utd is a mediocre club and they were the last team to win THE TREBLE in 1999(almost 9 years ago).
Only 4 teams have achieved this rare distinction in the history of European football. . Celctic(1967), Ajax(1972), PSV(1988) and MAN UTD(1999).
Where's Bayern Munich, Milan and Real Madrid on this list despite their greatness?
You cannot take United's greatness away from them whether u like it or not . . . United is the best football club in the world.
Pick that out, u mongolian idiot.

Ronaldo. . . . Cristiano Ronaldo. . . . . what a player!!!!! All of a sudden, he is over-hyped because of British Media.
Did the British media make him the Portugese Footballer of the Year in 2007? Portugal must be a Brit colony according to ur ailing brain.
He was in the UEFA team of the year in 2004 at the age of 19. . . . .Was that influenced by the British Media?
Cristiano also managed to hold a place in the UEFA team of the year in 2007 despite being a diver like your retarded mind claims.
Ronaldo also got into the EURO 2004 all star team . . . .Andy Gray and Gary Linekar must have nominated him, isn't it?
In addition to this, Ronaldo made the FIFA World Cup all star-team in 2006. . . . Mark Lawrenson and Alan Hansen must have included him there.

Looking at these stats,  . . . .It means Ronaldo has never failed yet to light up any competition he has featured since 2004.
He has scored against quality teams like Greece and Holland in EURO 2004. AC Milan and Roma and Arsenal at club level.
Besides these achievements, his contribution/assists/crosses has helped Man Utd/Portugal in large measures.
At this junction, only a dork will disregard his contribution at national/club levels. . . .How old is he? 23!!!!!!!!!!!
CR7 freezes in big games??. . . . . .Where was Kaka at the last world cup? what was his contribution when Zidane tore Brazil apart?

When u have a credible answer. . . . . .Please get back to me.
Nigga. . . . I mean undiluted facts and not articles published by changeling minds and drunkards like u.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by creamdream: 1:46am On Feb 15, 2008
Man united is a solid team no doubt,Great history and pedigree no doubt, Ronaldo is Good no doubt, Best in the world, BIG DOUBT, the will win title this season, I THINK NOT, title no be their own this season, PERIOD!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 2:14am On Feb 15, 2008
No doubt!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by creamdream: 2:18am On Feb 15, 2008
Five point behind today, 8 points behind tomorow,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2008
The more u try to defend yourself, the spastic u sound.
You cannot even differentiate between facts and a drunkard's opinion.
An idiot staying in Italy wrote that article so we should all believe him . . . . .Its the internet, any dim-witted fella can write tosh and get away with it.
Blimey . . . . .ain't u on the internet writing trumpery? Who knows the number of heads reading your idiotic comments as we speak.
Grin Grin

Carlo from Italy is just another of the numerous opinion. Platini spoke almost in the same vein telling him to show up for the big one in Portugal, UEFA and FIFA dont pay him no mind despite the ranting of analyst from the British Isles.

Man Utd is a mediocre club and they were the last team to win THE TREBLE in 1999(almost 9 years ago).
Only 4 teams have achieved this rare distinction in the history of European football. . Celctic(1967), Ajax(1972), PSV(1988) and MAN UTD(1999).
Where's Bayern Munich, Milan and Real Madrid on this list despite their greatness?
You cannot take United's greatness away from them whether u like it or not . . . United is the best football club in the world.
Pick that out, u mongolian idiot.

Based on your [b]ANAL[/b]ysis Celtic, PSV and Man Utd are the great of the game right?. I think reasoning is asking for too much from your spastic brain.

Well Arsenal fans too would tell you they are the best cos they are one of the clubs to go unbeaten and have young players.

Derby would also claim they are the greatest because they have been relegated several times and have come back several time.

I can also tell you Bayern and a few clubs are the only ones to have ever won all the European titles UCL, winners cup and UEFA cup making them the best teams in Europe of all time. Disregarding the Milans and Madrid. Does that make sense

Ronaldo. . . . Cristiano Ronaldo. . . . . what a player!!!!! All of a sudden, he is over-hyped because of British Media.
Did the British media make him the Portugese Footballer of the Year in 2007? Portugal must be a Brit colony according to your ailing brain.
He was in the UEFA team of the year in 2004 at the age of 19. . . . .Was that influenced by the British Media?
Cristiano also managed to hold a place in the UEFA team of the year in 2007 despite being a diver like your retarded mind claims.
Ronaldo also got into the EURO 2004 all star team . . . .Andy Gray and Gary Linekar must have nominated him, isn't it?
In addition to this, Ronaldo made the FIFA World Cup all star-team in 2006. . . . Mark Lawrenson and Alan Hansen must have included him there.

All star teams?? Achievements El Hadji Diouf, Jon Dahl Tommasson, Charisteas, Seitaridis, Mellberg, Stelios Fiveropoulos, Baros were on all star teams

Looking at these stats, . . . .It means Ronaldo has never failed yet to light up any competition he has featured since 2004.
He has scored against quality teams like Greece and Holland in EURO 2004. AC Milan and Roma and Arsenal at club level.
Besides these achievements, his contribution/assists/crosses has helped Man Utd/Portugal in large measures.
At this junction, only a dork will disregard his contribution at national/club levels. . . .How old is he? 23!!!!!!!!!!!
CR7 freezes in big games??. . . . . .Where was Kaka at the last world cup? what was his contribution when Zidane tore Brazil apart?

Does scoring goals mean the same as performing well? Zidane did not score against Brazil in 2006 but he was the best player on the field by miles. Chukwu Ndukwe score in Nations cup final 2000 meaning he had a wonderful game? How old was Ronaldo Lima when he won world footie back to back? Kaka does not have to perform exceptionally at all games no player does not even Zidane and Maradona Kaka showed why he is class against Manure in both legs last year. Let Ronaldo show up once against a top team is that too hard to ask for?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by creamdream: 3:17am On Feb 15, 2008
man dis united
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2008
Dayokanu,

i feel sorry for people replying your mail.
you appear to be an attention seeking person,
as you have been advised, start bayern trail and the boring bundesliga people like u
will be rubbing you shallow minds.
kindly get off the trail of the champions.

ONE UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2008
debosky,

Why throw stones when u live ina glass house. Nyabinghi starts no fight and when he starts he doesn't wanna stop. Are u a deluded slowpoke or are u a mongol. I spew out facts in the millions cos i get them right. The L'Arse will be humiliated tomorrow as was what happened against the spuds.

Why call Arsenal great when u haven't even managed a single UCL trophy.
London remains the only Big City byet to win the Holy Grail.

Beware of the rage of the Reds
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

Five point behind today, 8 points behind tomorow,

try to learn about english football than supporting team  blindly without any knowledge of the game.For ur info,2moros game is FA cup not premier league;Its not about 3 points as you think. Which club do you support-Cheski/arse anal?. If cheski,its still understandable as sum of dia players does not know the difference btw cup and league games too. Tarse anal; simply too much arse licking is affecting you -vely.

Anyway Man United will win 2moro. United rules

We are just one of those teams,
That you see now and then;
We often score six,
But we seldom score ten,
We beat 'em at home,
And we beat 'em away,
We kill any b*stards,
That get in our way,
We are the pride of all Europe,
The cock of the North,
We hate the Scousers,
The Cockneys of course (and Leeds/arse anal!);
We are United,
Without any doubt,
We are the Manchester boys, nah, nah, nah,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2008
Nyabingo. . .I dare you to start a fight cool

Don't make threats and spill bunkum if you can't take the heat. . .I have the bones of other scumtwats who have crossed me before and I'll gladly add yours to the collection. angry tongue

So we're not a big club because we haven't won the CL? Ok mate, whatever rocks your boat. . .But we are GUNNING you DOWN come Saturday, No negotiations, no pleadings. cool

You wouldn't recognise facts if they sneaked up on you and bit you in the arse. tongue angry

Don't fret, Saturday is coming soon enough.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2008
She wore, she wore,
She wore a scarlet ribbon,
She wore a scarlet ribbon in the merry month of May

And when, I asked
Oh why she wore that ribbon,
She said it's for United and they're going to Wem-ber-ley,

Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley,
We're the famous Man United
And we're going to Wem-ber-ley

not even arse-anal can stop us from winning the FA cup
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2008
@debosky,

I will gladly add your scalp to my skull collections. I am da scourge of the gunners. You will become impotent after the match and i am sure u would cease responding to this thread come tomorrow afternoon. Wazza is de master key.
In the name of the father(Tevez),son(rooney) and the holy ghost(Ronaldo).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperor2: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2008
It was soo sad reading replies but not being able to post Am on BAN from SEUN for 24hrs. I no know wetin i do am ooh .

All the same i am patiently waiting for tomorrow. But i tell Assanal fans, I will not spare you guys if some good happpens just a warning. sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.