Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501790 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2008
@ Justkunmi,

No question!
Nani and Anderson to replace Giggsy and Scholes.
If Arsenal wins their game. . . . .they go 8 points clear before Man Utd play.
Ferguson wont be taking chances at St. James' park. . . . He will roll out his strongest squad.
We might see Carrick and Anderson in the midfield though.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2008
What were those LYON fans trying to do to Ronaldo with that laser attack angry angry

Just saw the clip of the 'laser attack' on youtube , 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04pEw8ybIEc
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
At least, they were able to distract him.
He was steaming through their defence and a Arrow flashed the laser beam in his eyes just as he was about to pull the trigger. . .
Its so amusing to know how this young portugeezer is feared everywhere in the world.
UEFA should do something about this. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
Just wondering,my manc friends
Why does Wes Brown wanna leave? and not listening to any new contract offer.
He's been a faithful servant and it looked like he was gonna retire at Man utd
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ HNIC,

He wants a wage-increase and Man Utd is not ready to match his demands.
I just pray he remains stubborn so Ferguson can offload him like he did Roy Carroll.
Bosingwa is lying in wait in case Brown stalls and that is a plus to Man Utd.
Don't get me wrong. . . .He has done a good job covering for Gazza but Brown can never be a Neville. . . His crosses are appaling. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2008
Ferguson and the boys know there's no more room for mistakes or playing without fully stepping on the trottle.
Nothing less than a win is what must happen.
Feel sorry for keegan and his kittens, but they have to go down 2mrw.

Anderson is a real revelation in his first season here, all he needs now is to add a couple of goals to his amazing form and he'll be that complete midfielder we always want him to be.

Tommorrows games will be exciting.  

Asper selection, i'll allow fergie do that.

Its so obvious that ronaldo is feared by all and sundry, pointing a laser at him is quite unacceptable.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by beautiquin(f): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2008
Man Utd on top. FLY EMIRATES.
we are on top
we are the best
other teams sholud go and sleep
Man Utd for life
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
I pray fergie starts those young boiz and allow giggs to come in later on the game if he must partake in the show.
on a good day it should be 3-0 massacre.

i do not think birmingham can do us any favour tommorrow, with the way arsenal played on wednesday, no way.
Milan was able to withstand their firepower coz of the wealth of experienc that they have which birmingham certainy lack.

well, they might pull a draw like the first leg.

the title race will be determined by the matches between the big 4 and these smaller team may just act as spoilers.
i don't have any problem with us playing chelsea, arsenal or liverpool, my fear is usually stupid teams like west ham.

we had better not lose concenration again coz we can't afford any slip up again.

by monday the gap should still stand at 5pt, at best 3.

No shaking
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2008
Its about time Keegan got his first win and hopefully it will be tomorrow or at least a draw while we win our early kickoff we need as much elbow room as we can get.

We where wasteful on Wednesday but there is hope i prefer 0-0 to your 3-2 of last season we dont even have to win to qualify a draw will do and i am positive we can do it

@Chacal
Treble indeed thats what you guys said last season.Your best bet is the F.A cup take it before Chelsea does
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2008
i wonder what these Arsenal fans won't say. I would have wished you stayed till like the Semis before crashing out so that that divided attention can really affect you.

I wonder what WB and his agents feel they are doing. Industrial action or what? shocked shocked Pls someone should let him know that Man U won't bat an eye lid before signing someone to fill his gap. I would really love it if the Bosingwa stuff pulls thru.

It will be difficult at St. James Park but i hope we triumph. We have has a decent result going there so i hope tomorrow won't be bad at all.

It will be a chase on Assanal.

ONE UTD!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2008
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Arsenal will be roasted at San Siro.
Match officials let Milan get away with MURDER on that ground so Arsenal should be ready for some kicking.
Milan will be at full-strength by the time they play the 2nd leg so expect Arsenal to be demolished.

Man Utd should pulverise Newcastle FC tomorrow.
All United need to do is to field hard-tackling midfielders like Anderson and Hargo in the middle of the park.
The HOLY TRINITY must also start . . . . . . .It is now confirmed that the HOLY TRINITY must score in any football game.
There's no defence in the world that can keep RO-TE-RO from scoring. . . . . .

Ma prediction: Newcastle 0-3 Man United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Emperoh
The game tmr is a forgone issue. . .Rooney isnt crocked or suspended.
we only lose when hes out grin grin grin

Im thinking we will do a four goal thingy

@Jackal
wassup with Brown? in as much as we need an additional defender, i think his services are still needed. Hes a cover for the two center backs and also to whoever is coming in as a right back next season. Gary should be told to resign just like Solksjaer did.

SAF should strike a balance with Brown if not for anything but the way hes fitted in for Gary for almost a year now
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2008
Fergie is a miser - wanting to take advantage of the player's long term stay at OT to make him stay. Why offer him 40k when Rio makes nearly three times as much? The guy is 28 - at his prime age about to begin decline any time soon. . .if he doesn't cash in now, he never will.

Fergie should shut it with this 'agents run players' crap. If I was playing in the MU first team after being at the club for 16 years, I wouldn't be happy with 40k either.  sad

Arsenal roasted at Milan? I remember hearing the same about Madrid and Juve a few years back. . .even against Roma and Inter and we did the business. We sure missed an opportunity by not scoring, but the tie is far from over, not by a long shot.  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
yeah thats true
i dont really think SAF should let the poor lad go. hes done well for himself. hes been der for a long time and that should be compensated.
He has stood in for Gary very well and sometimes i wonder how he managed to deputise so brilliantly.

Hes been a gallant soldier, hes never been linked to any other club and i think hes a faithful servant cos hes been a fringe for so many years. He never complained, he even had to wait for Gary to get injured before he could command a first team shirt. we've never heard of his complaints about being a sub for so long. Not too many footballers will do that.
Alan Smith wanted out immediately he saw his playing time will not be guaranteed, same for Gabriel Heinze and some other players that left.

I wont be happy if he leaves.
How come Rio earns so much? its absurd for real!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
If Wes Brown wants to leave, he should please do. . No doubt he has been a faithful servant, but should we keep him just because he is faithful? At present, Wes is the weakest link in the United team. He makes unforgivable blunders and his crosses are terrible. He is the least improved oldie in the team. . He's been in the team that long and his ability is still questionable. . . If he was worth it, surely his wages woulda been increased. No disrespect to Brown but we need a better, quicker and more capable right back to replace Neville permanently.
His service to United has been noted and seriously appreciated. . .but we have to move on.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2008
You have to move on? Obviously Fergie doesn't feel that way, he is out there complaining that agents are controlling the player

that simply means he felt he could get the boy on the cheap, and now is using media tricks to paint the boy and his agents in a bad light. Imagine the nonsense Fergie said 'the other players have told him so'?? What rubbish! Rio is earning 3 times his pay and telling him to collect the that chicken change? Then the swumtwat players must be the selfish LovePeddler shagging oafs they are projected as - 'keep kissing our ass while we make more money than you'

The truth is if Fergie did not want him, they would simply not offer him a new deal, he would be released at the end of his contract. You need a quicker and better RB no doubt, but who else would've slotted in and done the job the way brownie has? If y'all don't want him, don't bad mouth the lad. He's been faithful for 16 years, let him go then look for the so called quality right back with decency.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Debosky,

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP and FUCKING SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do u know about team management?
Wes Brown is a mediocre player so he cannot earn as much as Rio Ferdinand.
You cannot compare Brown to Rio Ferdinand by any means. . . . . . . .

Brown grew up in the academy. . . . Rio was bought for 30 million quid(90k per week as at 2002).
It means Rio's wages can never slip as long as he continues to perform for Man Utd and win league titles.
Beckham's highest was 50k per week despite his fame and kizzazk. . . . why? Cos he was acquired for FREE at the age of 14/15.
Technically, it means u cannot compare players with contracts with players that grew in the academy.

Brown is the weakest link. . . . . .He cannot do 1/10th of what Rio does week in week out.
He should take 40k or Bleep OFF . . . . .Bosingwa or Lahm are lying in wait to be signed.
Wes Brown should be grateful Fergie kept faith in him. . . . with all the money United have got. . . Brown shouldn't even be wearing the RED SHIRT!!
You cannot question Fergie's wisdom when it comes to management. . . . .The same fella turned Man Utd from a shyte team to world's best club.
From rags to riches. . . . . . .You gotta respect that and stop talking via your ass.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2008
Beckham's highest was 50k per week despite his fame and kizzazk. . . . why? Cos he was acquired for FREE.

on the contrary,players who r acquired for free tend to earn more than players who were bought.
ala ballack

Technically, it means u cannot compare players with contracts with players that grew in the academy.

you mean players who "grew in the academy" dont have contracts? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Be smart. . . .don't be a person.

Are u comparing Ballack to David Beckham that joined Man Utd at the age of 15?
Beckham passed through the academy before playing for the senior team. . . .Ballack was bought as a star at the age of 29 or thereabout.
If u cannot see the distinction between that then u need to see a SHRINK.

Players in the academy do have contracts as soon as they hit 18.
You cannot compare such players with big money signings like Shevchenko, Rio or Rooney.
Rio's wages will never drop at Man Utd. . . . .It will keep growing until he stops performing. . . .
The highest earners in Man Utd are Rio, Rooney and Ronaldo. . . .
All of em were acquired from other clubs. . . .none of em passed through the academy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2008
Actually i wasnt 'comparing' ballack to beckham.I was just stating a simple fact, which is, if a player is signed for free he'll probably earn more than he would have if he was bought.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
ritchboy:

Actually i wasnt 'comparing' ballack to beckham.I was just stating a simple fact, which is, if a player is signed for free he'll probably earn more than he would have if he was bought.

Negative!!!!!

Not necessarily. . . . .
Ballack is a world class player. . . . He will always command a big fee in the football world.
His free transfer means he left Bayern Munich when his contracts expired . . . .
No compensation was paid to Bayern Munich by Chelsea but they still have to pay his wages of 130k per week.
Can u compare Kanu's wages to John Utaka at Pompey? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
Wes Brown should take what is being offered or
buzz off. He should be greatful to Fegie for having
a career. 90% of managers would have booted him
out a long time ago.

There is one thing I don't like about Fergie and that
is keeping players with limited abilities for too long.

One of such players is Wes Brown.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2008
I dont know how much kanu or utaka earn.If utaka earns more then its cos pompey feel/felt he has/had more to offer than kanu.Definitely not cos utaka was bought n kanu was free.
If ballack was bought for wateva he was worth at d time(say 17-20 mil) i dont think he'll be earning as much as he is now.
The fact that he didnt cost chelsea a dime in transfer fees would mean they'll be willing to increase his wages as an extra incentive to lure him to them.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

Thank u ma brother!

Wes Brown should be grateful to Ferguson.
He has won everything with the team and we have to agree he doesn't even measure up to the medals he has won.
How do we begin to explain that Brown has won it all(FA Cup, Carling Cup, Commuinty Shield, Premiership and UEFA) and good players like Kolo Toure, Ashley Cole and even a manager like Arsene Wenger are still striving to win a medal in Europe?
Brown should do the math and take even 10k a week. . . . .  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Afterall, up till 2006. . . . .Senderos was earning 2k a week. grin

@ Ritchboy,

Nah. . . .
It doesn't work that way.  Chelsea will pay anything for their target.
Wright-Phillips for 21 million? Essien for 24 mil? Sheva for 30 mil? Its ridiculous.
Sheva(30 milla) on 130k a week. . . . . Ballack(free) on 130k a week.
If he was bought for 20 milla. . . . he would still make 130k a week but on a less period of time in the contract!!!!

Sometimes, its not the amount that matters but the number of years in the contract.
Player A on 30 million contract for 5 years actually earns LESS than a player B on 24 million in a 3-year contract.
People are quick to believe 30 milla is much more than 24 milla but the breakdown means the player B earns much higher than A.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:40am On Feb 23, 2008
Y'all keep shouting all this nonsense - yet Fergie is crying like a baby who lost his lollipop about this player not signing!

It means Fergie still thinks he is valuable, but is TOO CHEAP to offer him what he is worth. If he doesn't like him, why offer a new deal? When Aliadiere wanted to leave Arsenal, we all knew he was SHIT, and because of that, AW did not try to tempt him to stay with a new deal.

Also in Lauren's case, we knew we had better substitutes in place, so no one fought his departure. You only fight a player's departure if you really want him to stay, if not you let him leave on the free by not renewing his deal. Fergie needs him, that is why he is trying to use snide tactics for the player, but he is not willing to pay high wages. . .why? Cos he is a cheap MOFO tongue

This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with homegrown or otherwise - Carra and Stevie are home growns, yet they have the biggest pay cheques in Liverpool. Terry is homegrown, yet he makes ridiculously high wages with Chelski.

Stop spewing bollocks and tell your grinch miser of a coach to stop bad mouthing a player and pay up or let him leave. tongue Richest club in England and players leave because you want to skimp on wages. Rubbish

PS Senderos never made 2k at Arsenal, even his gingerbread cat made more than that in 2005 tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2008
@ Debosky,

Stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum.

Ferguson will not overpay his players due to pressure.
We spend OUR OWN MONEY not Roman's money like Chelsea do. . . . . . . .
If only Wenger can adopt Fergie's methods, he would be considered a better manager despite charging 94 pounds per head at the Emirates.
Even with 3 million quid revenue generated at the Emirates, Arsenal cannot buy any world class player. . . Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerrard/Carragher are the highest earners. . . .You want to compare Wes Brown to Stevie G/Carragher or John Terry?
Are u this moronic? How can u compare the quality of Gerrard/Terry to Wes Brown who does not even have a 1st team shirt in Man Utd?
Blimey. . . . .tell us exactly why Ashley Cole left Arsenal? Was it not the same scenario as Wes Brown?
Nigga, i have told u times without number to restrict yourself to knitting rather than analyse football.
your analysis will be more appreciated in a pub(when people are drunk!!!!).

Madrid is the richest club in the world when Makelele left em for Chelsea.
Ferguson is a miser and he could afford to sign quality youngsters like Anderson, Ronaldo, Nani and Rooney at a staggering transfer fee.
Wenger's highest transfer deal is Reyes at 17 million. . . . Who is the miser here?
70 milla was given to this French pedo and he couldn't get a decent player. . . The Arrow will rather go to Africa and sign Eboue and Song.
Dont even talk about tight-fists when Arsenal and Man Utd are concerned. . . .United players' wages will drown the Emirates.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:16am On Feb 23, 2008
Fergie is a MISER tongue

you can have a cardiac arrest or erectile dysfunction over that, it won't change matters grin

A player who has been nearly ever-present in all games this season and is not a 'senior member'?

What makes a player a senior member in Scumtwat-land? Shagging as many hos as CR, Rio and co? grin

I was not comparing Wes to those players, I was pointing out the fallacious nature of your idiotic argument on homebred players earning less. Admit you were stupidly wrong and move on. tongue
Makalele and co leaving were not due to money alone - the players were unhappy with the set ups and not valued - it did not mean the player was shit as you are trying to paint Wes now. Obviously he isn't shit, if not Fergie wont be shedding tears on sky trying to use press pressure to make the poor boy sign.

Was Makalele being paid or offered 40k? Cashley was an egotistical idiot who was angry because the fans loved Henry more. grin The Arrow thought he deserved all the glory and was deceitful enough to be tapped up. Disgraceful shameful player. Same attitude of sleeping with the enemy made Cheryl leave him now grin now he can be the self-servicer we've all known him to be cheesy

Fergie is still a miser, trying to rip off an English boy. Good thing Wes has great advisers. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:41am On Feb 23, 2008
@ Debosky,

Look at this Viewer. grin grin grin

Now, u are smarter than Ferguson that has been doing his thing at Man Utd for 21+ years?
I am having a laugh. . . . . . .IN FERGIE WE TRUST.
Ashley Cole left Arsenal when ur stupid manager will not increase his wages.
Besides, Wenger was on his knees sobbing like a bitch and begging Henry to stay at Arsenal and was offered a mouth-watering contract at 29.

Home-bred players dont earn as much as players bought from other clubs, u nincompoop.
Was Terry earning as much as Shevchenko and Ballack when they joined Chelsea? Are u this idiotic?
How many home-grown Man Utd players will make as much money as Rooney, Rio or Ronaldo?
Makelele was on 20k a week in Real Madrid while the likes of Zidane, Raul, Figo and Luiz Ronaldo were on 6-digit wages.
He asked for an improved contract and he was turned down. . . . .Does that mean Madrid is miserly?
Use ur head for once and stop thinking like an average gaynner who are generally spastic.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2008
Debosky. .
Voyeurism. . . .Its def'ly an Arsenal thing. .

You dare call Fergie a Miser? On what basis if I may ask?
He bought Rio in 2002 as the most expensive defender in the EPL, He signed Carrick, even though he wasnt worth it, for 18 million quid, He chased Hargreaves till the ends of the earth and paid his fees, He signed Carlos Tevez, Nani and Anderson in one transfer season. , He even paid Henrik Larsson, a pensioner, just to stretch his muscles at Old Trafford. . .and you open your mouth and call him a[b] MISER[/b]?? You are obviously deluded, my friend. . .

Wes Brown is a pussy. . Thats all I see here. Why is he asking for more money now? Because he is playing regular football and he thinks he is indispensable?. . .no thanks to Gary Neville's injury. Why didnt he ask for more pay when his broke ass was on the bench. Now he suddenly feels he is underpayed after 16 years because he is now getting starting shirts? Fucking retard. . He starts because we don't have a choice, not because he is good. .
. .
Infact, I woulda prefered Simpson in that position, but Fergie obviously likes oldies. . . .

Wes should be thankful he was in club like United, that keeps long and fagged out players. . expect Bolton, I guess. He should play the little amount of football left in his mediocre life and collect his due wages. . . .if not, the door is always open. . .

I mean, Veron left, United didnt die. Jaap Stam left, we survuved. Becham left, we still held our own. .Nistelrooy left, we kept moving. . .So Wes leaving would not even pluck a feather from United. . . So I guess Fergie was just pitying him so he is persuading him to stay. He knows no other manager can put up with his blunders and still keep him. . .

An honest advice to Wes, STAY AT UNITED WHERE YOUR BLUNDERS CAN BE OVERLOOKED, PLAY THE LITTLE AMOUNT OF FOOTBALL YOU GAT LEFT, AND COLLECT YOUR WEEKLY WAGES. . .DONT LOOK AT RIO'S PAYCHECK COS YOU GUYS ARE NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE IN ABILITY!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2008
@Chacal
Senderos's case is very simple, he was brought in as a 'prospect', that's a big gamble
he was unknown, it was like we were doing him a favour by signing him, he had a contract that lasted bout five years
he had to run it before he was given another one
haba even when I used to play manager games, there's no way I woulda given him a better contract cheesy

before Ade's current contract, i think he used to earn 10 grand or sumn
ma friends used to joke that Arsene usually gave Ade his pay in cash from his own pocket grin grin
but that's how it is, he did not score anything in France for six months before we bought him
we were doing him a favour too

by now i assume you should have leanrt how to leave chelski out when talking bout football negotiations
haba, they paid 30mil for a ten-goal-a-season striker

Cashley Cole left Arsenal because he was being used as a scapegoat for the tapping-up case
Arsenal knew his mind wasn't really at Arsenal, imagine he was on 15grand when Chelski offered 90grand
it was obvious he was being drawn away

Why we don't pay most players big is obvious with what is happening at OT
First Evra, now Brown are trying to catch up with Christiano on paychecks
in our team, only Gallas is earning that kind of money, and that's only because we bought him on a high cheesy

Why're we even discussin Arsenal, who knows how much John-Arne Risse earns? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ Eldee,

Don't get it twisted . . . . I am not trying to slate Arsenal here but Debosky needs to watch his mouth.
How can he come here to say Fergie is a miser when we all know Arsenal pays the shittiest wages in England.
Senderos was earning 2k a week until 2 seasons ago. . . . . Wenger treats his lads like slaves.

Wes Brown should take £45k a week or Bleep OFF. . . . . .
Whats the difference between the £55k his agents are demanding and £45k. He's going to make that £10k difference in bonuses anyways.
Why would anyone wanna leave Man Utd to go to Pompey or Newcastle because of £10k difference in wages? His agent must be having a laugh.

Lets be honest, Brown will never start a game ahead of Gary Neville(if fit).
So what are we talking baout here? Give a 2nd rated RB £55k per week at 28/29 years of age? Its a joke.
This was the same player that has suffered more injuries than Saha in the past and Man Utd stuck by him.
His agent should do some soul-searching and take what's been offered.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2008
This Wes Brown's issue is just like that of Yahoo and Microsoft.

Ego better if the guy stick with Manchester United. Because a club like ManU never looses. Even if we lost trophies we always remain a contender unlike Castle wey they struggle.

He needs to have a rethink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.