Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,940 members, 7,852,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502522 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2008
men i am also watching the match but These Chavs are bullying their what through

Oh no ot again
Ballack has Scored!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2008
Well, that it. I was thinking Obafemi's side would do us a favour but alas!
They turned out to be worse than a toothless pitbull sad
It's still ours to loose anyway.

UNITED ALL THE WAY
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2008
@Jackal
Naah homes you dont need to be sorry about ish Arsene has been the architect of his own misfortune.Chelsea won today so if you guys mess up at the JJB who knows? 60,000 pounds!!? jeez that is like 3 weeks pay!! thats harsh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2008
@ A-40,

Mess up at JJB stadium?

The last time i checked, United have never lost or drawn a game against WIGAN(even when they were a top team under JEWELL).
It means everytime United square up against Wigan. . . . . United ALWAYS win.
They came into the PREM in 2005/06 when they were promoted from the coca-cola league. . . .

2005/06

Man Utd 4-0 Wigan(Premier League)
Man Utd 4-0 Wigan(Carling Cup final)
Wigan 1-2 Wigan(Premier League)

2006/07

Wigan 1-3 Man Utd(Premier League)
Man Utd 1-3 Wigan(Premier League)

2007/08

Man Utd 4-0 Wigan(Premier League)

Can u tell me a reason why United will not WIN this game with the PREM title at stake?
Anything short of victory means all Ronaldo's efforts this season is void. . .
Do u really see that happening? I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2008
@Jackal
Since Wigan have little or nothing to play for then you guys might just nick it but remember no one expected Chelsea to draw at home to Wigan this is football and there is always a first time
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2008
So it is a fight to finish, ehn?

I want more trophies @ Old Traford.

I guess 07/08 is just the time to make new history and amazingly Manchester United is making it happen.

Just last week, we secured a chance in the the Championsleague final making it first ever all english finals in History.

In the Premierleague, we are looking forward to first ever season to be decided by Goal difference.

Manchester United too much jo.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2008
@ Nazzyon,

Even Avram Grant knows its a futile chase. . . . .
The FA in their wisdom is taking the Premiership title and real medals to the JJB stadium because they know United WILL WIN IT.
However, there will be a replica Prem title at Stamford Bridge grin grin grin and fake medals in case the Chavs conjure up a Biblical miracle.
Soccer pundits all over expect United and Chelsea to win but what if there's anutha twist to this schitzo.

11/05/08.

Stamford Bridge:               JJB Stadium:

Chelsea 1-2 Bolton.             Wigan 0-1 Man Utd.

I AM LOVING THIS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2008
A-40:

@Jackal
Since Wigan have little or nothing to play for then you guys might just nick it but remember no one expected Chelsea to draw at home to Wigan this is football and there is always a first time

Chelsea drew that match because they failed to score more goals. United wont make that mistake. Ask WestHam, 3goals in 26mins. GAME OVER cool cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2008
Jackal.:

However, there will be a replica Prem title at Stamford Bridge grin grin grin and fake medals in case the Chavs conjure up a Biblical miracle.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2008
I'll beg for this kind of opportunity next season even against a better side like Arsenal to be crowned champions

the blues are envying this position(hehehehehehe)

VERDICT: Wigan 0 United 6

PS: the FA should organise the best IX to play us at Wembley instead of the game with Wigan

wigan will be spelt with a dot.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by yommys01(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2008
the celebration has just been delayed by chelsea , I see the 2 teams winning their last games and united winning the league , hopefully it will change next season and Arsenal will nick it ,  at least we will be deserving it if Mr ASSHOLE Wenger wakes up and buy quality players, any soccer lover who will like to interact with other fans and dicuss any soccer related issues should check out Soccer fan base dot com it is free to join.

United fans are invited to join soccerfanbase.com for the best of soccer news update and discussion
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2008
@ Jackal

uv got to love it man!! but caution is the word.God knows i'l be heartbroken if anything happens @ the JJB.
Moscow is stil far away.Like they say a bird in hand, >>, is the only bird!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2008
There is no reason why we shoudnt do Wigan on Sunday.

Everything points to the trophy staying at Old Trafford.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2008
@jackal

Tomboy jacat , You know that stamford bridge is the called slaughter bridge. i dont see likes of lowly Bolton coming to the stamford to and excile, what even womanU,babygooners, cant do they left been paralysed hahahahaha, Go and sleep jackanatic. IF NOT THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ATTENTION! LOSER. GET A LIFE. I WONDER THE PSYCHIATRIC HOME YOU ESCAPED FROM. I will leave ur ugly ass away if u dont say anything bout chelsea, if im blocked or reported like the first time i was when we both are having this same GAME i will re-register and fight u till the father(Lord Jesus Christ) comes and take me to his world,

See ya

@coded guy

And whos this bush boy coming out from the wilderness who is fast a-hungered, i beseech u little brother dont step on my toes, SUCKHEADS!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2008
We are winning man, No matter whats gonna happen , Chelsea 30 Bolton 0. Wigan 3 wackutd 0, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by temi2ro(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2008
i am an ARSENAL FAN,i am sorry 2 say this that MAN U will get the league,for UCL i will support CHELSEA.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2008
dyabman:

@jackal

Tomboy jacat , You know that stamford bridge is the called slaughter bridge. i don't see likes of lowly Bolton coming to the stamford to and excile, what even womanU,babygooners, can't do they left been paralysed hahahahaha, Go and sleep jackanatic. IF NOT THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ATTENTION! LOSER. GET A LIFE. I WONDER THE PSYCHIATRIC HOME YOU ESCAPED FROM. I will leave your ugly ass away if u don't say anything bout chelsea, if im blocked or reported like the first time i was when we both are having this same GAME i will re-register and fight u till the father(Lord Jesus Christ) comes and take me to his world,

See ya

@coded guy

And whos this bush boy coming out from the wilderness who is fast a-hungered, i beseech u little brother don't step on my toes, SUCKHEADS!!!

Who the Bleep is you?

You are not even coherent enough to be taken serious.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2008
@ Coded Guy,

Please leave that sonofawhore to me!!!!!

@ Dyabman.

As soon as ur father got up shagging ur mum some 25 years ago, i knew it was always going to be a mistake.
You were conceived on the 1st of APRIL. . . . . .No wonder you are a fool. . . .
If there's any justice in the world, u will die a pauper and u will never amount to something!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Nazzyon,

Even Avram Grant knows its a futile chase. . . . .
The FA in their wisdom is taking the Premiership title and real medals to the JJB stadium because they know United WILL WIN IT.
Soccer pundits all over expect United and Chelsea to win but what if there's anutha twist to this schitzo.

11/05/08.

Stamford Bridge: JJB Stadium:

Chelsea 1-2 Bolton. Wigan 0-1 Man Utd.

I AM LOVING THIS.

chac,

i didn't know you now fancy The Sun !
pity, ain't it tongue

P.S.
where the heck is tha lady, Cristalz/ Cassiel
do they usually die off that soon ? lipsrsealed
just concerned undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2008
@ wormedup,

It's nice to know u got your eyes locked on ONE OF OURS. . . .
Cristalz/Cassiel is serving her fatherland in NYSC.
She should be back in about 6 days so brace yourself.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2008
United's getting the title even if Abrahamovich dolls out quid to the whole of the FA. . .

Its our title again mates. . .

Roll out the drumzzz. . .and Jackal, I hope you've gotten enough Bubblyz to go round. . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2008
@ J-K.

J-girl is making sure the BUBBLYS go round this weekend.
The FA are taking the real PREM TITLE to JJB stadium. . . . . . .and a REPLICA(like the one on NTA 10)to Stamford Bridge. grin grin
If we don't score 6 goals in 45 minutes then Ferguson should sell all Man Utd players.
I expect a full assault. . . . . .2-3-5 . . . .I say lets start the game with 5 strikers. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2008
You can say that again. . . grin

Ronaldo should set a goal record nobody else can reach. . .
A win against Wigan would make Giggs the most decorated footballer in the history of the EPL. . .
It would make Anderson, Nani, and Tevez nu champions. . . Shame Nani wont play. . .

and I hope Gary Neville plays . . .I want to see my fav United player. . .

and pls tell J-Girl to add some Cuban Sticks. . .Twould go well with the Bubblys. . grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2008
chei!!!
whos this dyabman again o?
abeggi carry ur wahala commot for here
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2008
@ J-K,

Its United's title by all standards.
Since Wigan came into the Premiership. . . . . .United have played em 5 times and WON 5 times.
The goals aggregate is 20-3 in just 5 games.

I have been buying BUBBLYS since we took out Messi's Barcelona.
It's about time we start popping em and splashing the contents to celebrate anutha successful season.
Have u seen THE SUN's 10 most successful signing this season?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2008
I am confident that we are going to win the Premierleague.

My mind is set for the Championsleague right now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 8:40pm On May 06, 2008
Van Der Sar, Brown, Evra, Vidic, Rio, Ronaldo, Hargo, Scholes, Anderson, Tevez, Park, Rooney, Carrick, Fletcher, Oshea etc

CAN WIGAN STAND THESE BOYS?

Proudly United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2008
Seems like some united fans are wary of the pitch . . . . .

maybe we should arrive JJB 2 days earlier so as to 'acclimatise' to the pitch . . . . undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2008
@ tboy81,

You don't need to panic. The title race is over.

Take us to any pitch in England. . . We will always do Wigan.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

United's carling cup team should beat Wigan. . . . . never mind the senior team.
However, Ferguson will be going into this game like any UEFA final.
This is the championship points. . . . . .If we can get a victory @ Anfield(Lion's den). . . then Wigan is toast.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2008
@jackal
WHo's this son of a bitch dyabman
sound like my pumping machine Dabman
Can't wait to roast him for coming here to spew pillocks
Anyway, deal with him in ur own way!!!!

Man Utd have got to rape Wigan. It won't be an easy match but West Ham gave me lots of confidence.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal
No havent seen the list. . .but I bet Tevez, Ando and Nani would top the list. . .and o'course Torres. . . .

Patiently waiting for Sunday. . .
Wigan is toast!!!. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.