Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,729 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503721 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2008
@ Loyika,

It seems u cannot bend your head around the fact that Hucarson is different from Jackie Boy. Another classic characteristic of a wounded Arsenal fan. Me calling u an idiot is not an insult. I was only stating a fact based on the twaddle you poured on the thread. I don't insult people, i correct them. If u don't know about corporate finance, then stop talking. In your scroll, u still made serious mistakes by insisting if Ronaldo wants to leave, he would leave!!!
Ronaldo's move is still subjected to the Glazers/David Gill/SAF agreeing to it. Cristiano alone cannot effect a move on his own-------relying on the ethics of the Glazers is a long shot. They don't have to bow down to Ronaldo's wishes-----------Team spirit or no team spirit, the Glazers can keep Ronaldo on the stands while he learns the true meaning of loyalty.

P.S. In Mikel Obi's case, if Ferguson didn't pity the Nigerian lad, his case would still be in logjam but in the end, Ferguson took pity on Mikel and flogged his ass to Chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2008
@Loyika

Are you comparing Petrucci to Ramsey? shocked Even the name,Petrucci,should strike fear in the hearts of our opponents.

Petrucci is the next Italian wonderkid.

I still think we should sell Ronaldo.Sell him and replace him with either Riberry or Diego of Werder Bremen for a fraction of the transfer fee.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2008
'petrucci is the next italian wonderkid'
U mean he's not even a 'wonderkid' yet grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 1:30am On Jun 15, 2008
@
4 Play:

@Loyika

Are you comparing Petrucci to Ramsey? shocked Even the name,Petrucci,should strike fear in the hearts of our opponents.

Petrucci is the next Italian wonderkid.

I still think we should sell Ronaldo.Sell him and replace him with either Riberry or Diego of Werder Bremen for a fraction of the transfer fee.

now u'all are believing ur own hype and lies tongue if it were to be an Arsenal acquisition, u would have been pissing all over the thread embarassed na wao . . . cool

Temmie10:

loyika
this is not about me,
its about our clubs
dun take it personal if your team is a forever losing team, thats jus fact
gallas is your captain! not rvp
the dutch captain was van der sar but the point is how mr asrene wenger has turned a certain mr gallas (who apparently was a winner at chelsea) into an error prone crying freeman misfit of a captain,
p.s. a low iq doesnt change the fact that arsenal just can't seem to win a trophy ANYMORE!!!

I wonder why Seun cant just do simple IQ tests before allowing people to post here ? embarassed

its about Captains abi ?

last I know . . .RIO FERDINAND ur captain is not even anywhere near Austria nor Switzerland tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2008
i am sorry i cannot help that mr william gallas cries everytime he makes a cataclysmic mistake (which is every game really)
But i wasnt even going to go there until someone suggested very WRONGLY that Madrid is richer than United because they are government property.
United is valued at over 1.8 billion pounds. Madrid are valued at 1.28.
i dun need the highest IQ in the world to know which is higher. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2008
Huc (or whatever you choose to call yourself at any given time)

Up Yours!! (and i am not insulting you), i don't need you to correct me on shyte, i hold my opinions and you hold yours, thats why people agree to disagree.

You feel one way about this situation, and i feel another way, either way, WHAT WILL BE WILL BE!!

To follow Cristalz advice, lets wait to see how things turn out, I have no problem with where ever Divino chooses to play, thats his business.

4play undecided

Ribery is good, but he is a bit selfish on the ball, tries to do too much, i doubt that will go down well in a passing team like United (thats why i am not really moved that we didn't go for him). Anyways to his credit, he gives 110% in every game, and you can see it on his face that he cares (unlike Henry who is all smiles embarassed even when his team loses, i never quite understand how he does that, maybe he can switch on and off his emotions).

Kit cool

I ask again, where you get your PHD wink wink HOLLAND ALL THE WAY!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by oYaTo(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2008
@loyika You just an empty barrel making the loudest noise as usual. . .so I'm least surprised.

There's no use arguing with you cos your eyes are at the back of your head and you fail to see and reason correctly. You're just a devil's advocate, nothing more.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2008
Oyato

Who was talking to you Is your name now Hucarson Why do you guys like getting into other people's issues, i had addressed your issue like 6 days ago, yet you come out again to put my name in your post

If you don't agree with someone, then ignore what that person has to say and talk of something else.

All you newbies still don't get how this thing works. It is a forum, where people can agree or disagree, not where everyone has to toe a particular line of thought. If i gave my views on issues concerning Arsenal, you are under no obligation to agree with them, and i cannot force you to. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!

I have given my observations and thats it for me, lets see what you will say, when the issues have to do with Arsenal or any other team, cause it seems you all feel that because it is a United issue, no one else has the right to make comments or observations.

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Guy don't let this particular issue now bring some form of familarity between us, i don't know you, and from the number of posts you have made, i would believe you are new here. If my coming to this thread to make comments gives you some avenue to reply me, then its my fault, but please try to side step my posts, cause i don't recall ever acknowledging your presence anywhere pre this discussion, (Matter of fact, WHO ARE YOU? ). The discussion is over from my part, LET'S RETURN TO THE STATUS QUO!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2008
@Loyiks
hehehehehehehehehe
u dey vex? LOL!!!!

did u actually say Temmie10 should check his IQ b4 posting?
erm. . .the guy sabi o well well
anyway, no vex joh!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2008
Mancs!!
the new season fixture list is out: Our 4th game is liverpool, our 5th is chelsea, this one na real "welcome back champs!"
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={34009B66-8C50-42F4-816F-CE57868EDE49}&page=1&usecache=false&latest
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2008
whats more, both are away matches,
so the season finale will see chelsea come to old trafford for a change, instead of us always going to the bridge at the tail end
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2008
TKB grin

I no dey vex jo, its just that i can't understand why people cannot agree to disagree, ARE WE LIVING IN A DICTATORSHIP, where one person says one thing and everyone else has to toe the line

As for Temmie, i was only joking around with him, its not everyone you join issues with, and since he choose to bring the Euros into club rivalries, what more can i say. cheesy cheesy

Its like a situation that happened here when the Czechs played Portugal, when Ronaldo scored, someone shouted; MAN UNITED HAVE SCORED CHELSEA!! (As Cech was in goal) grin grin grin Everyone couldn't stop laughing, not because of the statement, but because we knew the guy actually felt that way grin grin

Anyways, how you dey, see me arguing over Ronaldo, as if he will share his money with me, gist is that Real are offering 300k a week as salary, EFCC should be appointed to investigate those guys, WHERE DO THEY GET THE GUTS FROM!! tongue tongue Anyways, like i said, they do it to everyone jo, by next season, they will want to come again for any Arsenal player that Wenger has sweated for to showcase (Bet me they will make a move for Clichy or Sagna next season).

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Is it raining at your end cause i am looking for a state where we can dash some of our rain to grin grin This rain is spoiling runs in this town, both business and pleasure grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2008
@ Loyika,

Go and drink some La Casera.
Why are u here early this morning rumbling in the United zone?
What do u think we did with our guns? U think we sold em all? grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, The FA have started their fuckeries again.
Someone asked me why they let Ferguson and CQ get away with their comments, . . I said it's because the FA wants to punish em in anutha way.
Alas, the punishment. . . .  . .

United's fixtures is like the world cup for 2008/09.

August 10  Man Utd Vs Portsmouth (Charity Shield)

August 16  Man Utd Vs Newcastle  

August 23  Portsmouth Vs Man Utd  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

August 30  Man Utd Vs Fulham

Sep 13       Liverpool Vs Man Utd   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sep 20       Chelsea Vs Man Utd.   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Arsenal and Chelsea are at it again bribing the FA to get easier run of matches.
How can a team play 2 back to back GRANDSLAM games AWAY from home in a space of 7 days? cry cry cry cry
This must be tough for Fergie. . . . I hope some matches will be moved cos of SUPERCUP in Monaco. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2008
@jackal
on the bright side, we get to play arsenal, chelsea and liverpool and old trafford at the 2nd half of the season.
our home form was the best in the whole of europe last season. won all prem home matches except the man city one. won all the home champs league matches
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2008
Liverpool is always a cake walk for you guys, so why are you worried As for Chelsea, i think Fergie will have a score to settle with Big Phil, so that match should be tasty.

What i want to see is if Kev's Army can do one over you. I am sure he would just love it wink if he could

Hmmm, let me check who they have given us, first 5 games sad

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Make sure evra goes with his boxing gloves, cause that Groundsman might be on the lookout for him grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2008
ARSENAL shocked

May

2 Portsmouth (a)

9 Chelsea (h)

16 Man Utd (a)

shocked shocked shocked shocked

GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2008
@Loyiks
Abeg, lets leave the Ronaldo issue till the guys comes out in black and white
Rain? the thinh has stopped o but im expecting it to start again.
will dash to ABJ soon and i'll hope the rain wont follow me der.

@Temmie10 and Jackal
these ties are bad for us. . .they actually want us to be 5th on tha table after game number 6. The Lord is our strength. SAF should buy whoever is available cos der seems to be a conspiracy against us this season
Ronaldo wants to go, Quieroz wants to leave, we havent bought any quality yet, then these fixtures. . .we shall survive

but wait, how come we are travelling to Anfield one weekend and the next weekend SB
ahh, those guys must be wicked!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2008
@ loyika,

I'm not too sure King Kev will luv it this time around. grin

First match of the season at OT?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2008
@ Loyika,

I believe David Dein designed the software used by the FA to generate these fixtures.
Arsenal's run of tough matches are in May(when they might have even taken the title) with stupid matches to spare.
The momentum is the key. I hate it when Man Utd have to claw back and always playing catch up.
We have the SUPPERCUP to deal with in August and the WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS in Tokyo in early December. This is bad news!!!!

Most of United's players want to feature in the Olympics(Nani, Anderson, JS Park, Manucho{not so sure}).
Are we sure we can have everyone back in full fitness when we face Liverpool and Chelsea away in a space of 7 days?
This is just pure nonsense. I hope the FA make adjustments and they still have to consider TV stuffs n reh reh reh.
We cannot play back to back AWAY games with Scousers and Liverpool.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2008
Nani play in the Olympics after playing in the Euros IS THE BOY ON DRUGS?

Akinalabi

Not to worry, King Kev has tagged that game; "THE WAR ON TERROR", what more motivation for his Army grin grin Apparently when Bush said he wanted Bin Laden captured before he left office, Keegan felt that beating United would be the next best thing, afterall you guys once had a "Weapon of Mass Deception" (Djemba Djemba) in your books, if that doesn't yell out "ROUGE STATE" then nothing else will. grin grin

West Brom, Fulham and The Toon Army in august, hmmm!! Not bad, not bad indeed cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2008
How can it be bad for y'all GAYnners when the FA is still using David Dein's software??
By the time United come back from Tokyo in December, Arsenal will be leading 15 points as usual.
Ferguson needs a big squad to fight this time around.  Just peeped Chelsea's fixtures too, they don't look too comfortable as well.
Chelsea will play Pompey, Tottenham, Man City and Man Utd in their FIRST 6 games. . . . .That's HEAVY!!!!
Only the GAYnners play the newly-promoted teams in August. . . . .It's fuckery.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2008
No Chacal grin grin

What is fcukery is kells getting acquitted on Statutory rape/child Indecency charges (I mean wasn't he the one pissing on the child ), would have wondered if he could sing his[b] "I'am a Flirt" [/b] song, doing a 10 to 20 bid at San Quentin grin grin

You forget, these newbies from the Championship can be potential banana skins, The Broms have nothing to lose, and will be playing like Marion Jones on a cocktail of drugs angry angry

angry GOONER 89

P.S.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/entertainment/newsid_7456000/7456120.stm

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ Loyika,

I was chuffed to bits on Saturday night when Kells was cleared of those charges.
Truly speaking, those pictures might have been computer generated. Heard the guy in the sextape had a huge mole on his butt which Kells never heard.
The defense lawyer played a masterstroke by generating 2 headless couple shagging on a videotape too and reports said they even taunted the Judge they could have put his head on the bodies to make it appear the Judge was the one humping away. grin cheesy
Guilty or not guilty?? I think he was NOT guilty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by omowhyou(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
check out the draws for the new season, we are on the match again. UP MAN UNITED
12 Jul Pre-season Aberdeen A 15:00     
19 Jul Pre-season Kaizer Chiefs N 15:30     
22 Jul Pre-season Orlando Pirates N 20:10     
26 Jul Pre-season Kaizer Chiefs or Orlando Pirates N 15:30     
August 2008
02 Aug Pre-season RCD Espanyol H 15:00     
04 Aug Pre-season Peterborough A 19:45     
06 Aug Pre-season Juventus H 20:00     
10 Aug Community Shield Portsmouth N 15:00     
16 Aug Barclays Premier League Newcastle H 15:00     
23 Aug Barclays Premier League Portsmouth A 15:00     
29 Aug UEFA Super Cup Zenit St Petersburg N 19:45     
30 Aug Barclays Premier League Fulham H 15:00     
September 2008
13 Sep Barclays Premier League Liverpool A 15:00     
20 Sep Barclays Premier League Chelsea A 15:00     
27 Sep Barclays Premier League Bolton H 15:00     
October 2008
04 Oct Barclays Premier League Blackburn A 15:00     
18 Oct Barclays Premier League West Brom H 15:00     
25 Oct Barclays Premier League Everton A 15:00     
28 Oct Barclays Premier League West Ham H 20:00     
November 2008
01 Nov Barclays Premier League Hull City H 15:00 
   08 Nov Barclays Premier League Arsenal A 15:00
15 Nov Barclays Premier League Stoke City H 15:00
22 Nov Barclays Premier League Aston Villa A 15:00
29 Nov Barclays Premier League Man City A 15:00
December 2008
06 Dec Barclays Premier League Sunderland H 15:00
13 Dec Barclays Premier League Tottenham A 15:00
20 Dec Barclays Premier League Wigan H 15:00
26 Dec Barclays Premier League Stoke City A 15:00
28 Dec Barclays Premier League Middlsbro H 15:00
January 2009
10 Jan Barclays Premier League Chelsea H 15:00
17 Jan Barclays Premier League Bolton A 15:00
27 Jan Barclays Premier League West Brom A 19:45
31 Jan Barclays Premier League Everton H 15:00
February 2009
07 Feb Barclays Premier League West Ham A 15:00
21 Feb Barclays Premier League Blackburn H 15:00
28 Feb Barclays Premier League Portsmouth H 15:00
March 2009
04 Mar Barclays Premier League Newcastle A 19:45
14 Mar Barclays Premier League Liverpool H 15:00
21 Mar Barclays Premier League Fulham A 15:00
April 2009
04 Apr Barclays Premier League Aston Villa H 15:00
11 Apr Barclays Premier League Sunderland A 15:00
18 Apr Barclays Premier League Wigan A 15:00
25 Apr Barclays Premier League Tottenham H 15:00
May 2009
02 May Barclays Premier League Middlsbro A 15:00
09 May Barclays Premier League Man City H 15:00
16 May Barclays Premier League Arsenal H 15:00
24 May Barclays Premier League Hull City A 15:00

Please note: These fixtures will change. They do not take into account games which will be shown live on UK television, nor changes that will be made due to the club's participation in the UEFA Super Cup in Monaco on 29 August and the FIFA Club World Cup in Tokyo in December. Fans are strongly advised not to make travel or accommodation arrangements until final fixture dates are known.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by masterpwar: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2008
It seems Fergie is getting heated up with the way Madrid has been snatching some of his key players, namely: Beckham, Nistelrooy, Heinze and even Carlos Quieroz, maybe that is why he is also doing a massive bid for Ramos and Sneijder, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Novacaine(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2008
offtopic
R.Kelly is innocent so was Wacko Jacko and O.J Simpson yeah right tongue me thinks a few hundreds of grand exchanged hands
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2008
A lot of bunkumery being spilled here as usual grin

How do you define 'wanting' to lose a player? Is it when you are resigned to losing a player or when you desire the player to stay and he doesn't want to? All this bollocks about Fergie not losing a player for 22 years is tomfoolery - one second Jackal say the reason MU won't sell Ronaldo is because its owned by the Glazers - a privately owned company, so has MU always been privately owned? They've never had a board who may have differing views and do things differently?

Get your head out of your behind - Fergie lost Mikel and didn't want to, he simply realised he and that crook from Lynn had made a mistake and he had to protect his reputation. There other examples out there too.

On other topics, we have an easier run for the first couple of games, but if we stutter again at the end, we might blow it again. . .all in all, the fixture list doesn't look bad, seems we will have time to get a head of steam worked up before facing the 'big guns'. MU's distractions means most likely they will surrender the title - all that globe trotting rarely helps.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ Debosky,

Please restrict your professionalism to your thong-washing.

United globe-trotted to Saudi last season and won the European double. . . . . .It seems you have no retentive memory.
In 1999(the year of the TREBLE), they globe-trotted and won the intercontinental cup in Tokyo and retained the league.
Continue to revel in your fool's paradise again by winning with the tip of your tongue.
Up yours, schlepp!!!

As per Ronaldo, it seems u dunno the meaning of PLC and a club that is now privately owned.
Go and dust your corporate management skills then come back here to argue properly.
Fergie lost Mikel? He bought him for 4 mil and sold for 16 mil to Chelsea. . . . .If he lost him, Chelsea wouldn't have coughed out an extra penny.
Do i even blame u? Following footie in Canada must be very hard. Stick to ur ice-hockey or better still, hand-washing of female lingerie.
U obnoxious piglet. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
you are an illiterate ninny - did I say it was certain for MU to lose the title? I said it was[i] likely[/i]. . .seems you spend all your time with Pakistanis in London who can't speak English. grin

Secondly, this aint 99 anymore! Things are far more competitive in case your myopic eyes have failed to notice - things we'd all take for granted then have to be fought for now.

I do know the differences thank you, all I'm saying, you dyslexic runt, is that MU has been a PLC before in the 22 years of Fergie's time, so the so called differences between the Glazer era and previous to that cannot be the reason why Ronaldo's transfer may/may not go through.

Fergie lost the player - whether he made money or not, he lost him, simple. We didn't want Anelka to leave and made a ton off a player we bought for 500k, so don't go making noise about money here. The issue is the player involved - he got money from Stam's sale, but later admitted that he made a mistake and shouldn't have let him go. . .so that in essence, was a player he still wanted. geddit?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ Debosky,

U are a saphead!!!

Nuthing is competitive as far as Man Utd are concerned.
We have excellent youngsters with hunger and panache. Take a look at the bookies and see the huge odds that favour Man United. grin grin
The difference in the 2 periods are Americans who can put their feet down to say NO WAY, JOSE!!!!! Geddit?
It's one thing to have twats like Kroenke and David Gill in one's board, It's anutha thing to have Avram/Joel Glazer who don't give 2 phuckz!!!

Fergie lost the player not because Chelsea muscled him out of it. . . .Mikel was the one bearing the brunt.
At the end of the day, the end justified the means. . . Fergie channeled the funds properly and got Nani and Anderson.
What has Mikel won since he moved to Chelsea? FA cup and Carling. No league title, no UCL.
Ignoring the titles. . . . .Mikel would have developed more into a great player had he stayed at United but what do we have today? A DUD.
I will be surprised Scolari does not flog him to Corinthians or Vasco Da Gama next season. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
vasco da gama?
hehehehehe
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
Mikel would have had the chance of making the first team had it been that he joined Manchester United.

And we wouldn't have asked Anderson to start this early for the team.

Mikel just shit himself by joining Chelsea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.