Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503548 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2007
Yeah you are right but Heinze has his own weakness he is sometimes caught flat footed.Never the less they are both great defenders who have helped us in a big way, What do you fik about this, FA,PREMIERSHIP & UEFA, boy some pips are gonna be green wiv envy when we take the three to OT, One United

PS.Who ever says Ronaldo likes diving should please tell me the difference when a play fakes injury for a card to be giving to his oponent and lies when its not there throw in.Its a battle field and one must do anything to survive,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 2:45am On Mar 21, 2007
4play,JK,Jgurl. The FA has cheanged 'em fixtures

The Season is over !Our match with chelsea is the second to the last wink. Its time for them to form a guard of honor for us too. By the time we would meet them, the match would be needless, why? cos Chelsea are meeting Newcastle, Bolton, Arsenal in their tower(Emirates) wink wink, dat place strong no be small and finally meeting us at the bridge.

Y'all saw fergies rant on the net, he was calling a reporter F@#%king bastard, F#$$$k off grin grin. Dat man no wan old?abi doesnt he know he is a knight! sad shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 4:57am On Mar 21, 2007
Hmmn . . .a swearing knight?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Blow(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2007
Dont touch him!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2007
C.Ronaldo is equal to 8 Roma players.
Man u haters should please tell me how many defenders of Roma would be able to hold Ronaldo, the magician, the conquerer,the reincarnation of Pele,Maradona and Van basten all in one. Roma don chop cameroun pepper, coz after that 1st leg match,Roma go just dey roam about. nonsense.

GLORY GLORY MAN U
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2007
Ronaldo is equal to 8 roman players
i pity you guys- if ronaldo disturb them, they 'll just break his leg- simple. I trust italian clubs, them no dey waste time 4 that kinda thing
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2007
@mustay
leg wey akprukas like Essien, Carvahlio and carragher no fit break? that leg is too fast and magical for anybody to break.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2007
Am sure u've not heard news about what roman players are sayin.
Our players no dey violent and i thank goodness say cole fit handle ronaldo!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2007
wussup, i just can;t help it but to keeplaughing at the stamford bridge boiz.they r still believing the unbelievable concening the pemiership. I beg na dem get there mouth. jo. n na we get the CUP.

I think roma is a better team than playing that sleeky valencia, chelskits r 2 confident of winning that match, they had beta step up their game against this sleeky team. Imillion totti cannot save Roma take it or go n die. I can wait for the FA Cup final against those loudmouth and lets settle the scores once and for all.I can bet it with u they wlill cry n even roll on the ground.

GLORY GLORY MAN U
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2007
@mustay
which Cole? Ass-ly Cole? ha! person wey Ronaldo gon give bowl leg many times. Abeg ass-ly Cole no follow!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2007
Arsenal fan abi,
Chelsea over confident 4 uefa? How else can u win a game without being confident?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2007
Remaining League games

Man Utd vs
Blackburn (H) Saturday 31 Mar
Portsmouth (A) Saturday 7 Apr
Sheff Utd (H) Tuesday 17 April
Middlsbrough (H) Saturday 21 Apr
Everton (A) Saturday 28 Apr
Man City (A) Saturday 5 May
Chelsea (A) Wednesday 9 May   grin
West Ham (H) Sunday 13 May

like rikkyjen rightly said, the united - chelsea game would be needless. all we need to do is to continue in our winning ways. no soft peddaling!!!. . .

This season's title is ours!!! grin

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2007
So Ronaldo aint through with diving
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:31am On Mar 22, 2007
Whats ur own with Ronaldo?He didnt dive pls free him.Check dis out y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBj7awIWwxY
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:35am On Mar 22, 2007
slimghost:

C.Ronaldo is equal to 8 Roma players.
Man u haters should please tell me how many defenders of Roma would be able to hold Ronaldo, the magician, the conquerer,the reincarnation of Pele,Maradona and Van basten all in one. Roma don chop cameroun pepper, because after that 1st leg match,Roma go just dey roam about. nonsense.

GLORY GLORY MAN U

Hes d best thats y dey r hating.He even said it in his interview with Sky after d Boro match.Lol we r so so UNITED In all we do + we d greatest.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2007
[size=16pt]You guys are in serious trouble![/size]  grin   grin

[size=16pt]Ronaldo's legs are about to come off![/size]  grin   grin

See this report in the sun: - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007130308,00.html

BELGIUM have threatened to crock Cristiano Ronaldo in the first two minutes of their clash with Portugal.

Manchester United ace Ronaldo has tormented Premiership defences and scored 18 goals this season.

But Belgian keeper Stijn Stijnen has revealed his side's shocking plans to stop the Portuguese winger on Saturday.

Stijnen wants his team-mates to take Ronaldo out of the game in the opening exchanges of the Euro 2008 qualifier.

He said: "After two minutes, we should have beaten him up so much he would have been stretchered off the pitch.

"What more do we need to do? Portugal have more quality so we have to handle things our way.

"If we try to play like them, we will lose for sure."

Despite his outrageous claims, the Club Brugge stopper was unrepentant when he had the chance to apologise.

Stijnen added: "I do not find my words shocking. We are the visiting team and we have to make the match go our way.

"I do not mean that Belgium have to break the leg of somebody.

"But we do have to be aggressive and we have the players for this."

Hee hee hee. . .

[size=16pt]Adieu Monsieur Ronaldo![/size]    cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2007
Na im papa balls im go break no be Ronnie's legs. idiot. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2007
slimghost:

Na im papa balls im go break no be Ronnie's legs. idiot. angry

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2007
And Razorr, you find that sensible enough to post here?

The keeper is a disgrace! embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2007
grin grin grin

Come on. . . Monsieur Bolaoni. . .

[size=16pt]Ronaldo's Leg's are coming off![/size] Hee hee hee. . . grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
Lmao @ Bola

razorr start talking about helmet cech grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2007
Mukina, wetin kwoncain gari kwoncain raincoat, ehn?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2007
why must all the news in sports be about ronaldo?

oh i forgot. . .he's the best thing in sports right now.

ya'll keep hating, while he keeps winning grin

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2007
Yeah hes d best player so let dem hate.The more dey hate d better he becomes.That keeper shld be thrown into d nearest ocean so sharks wld have a free day.Hes so so daft to tink of dt.

WHO SAYS WE NOT THE BEST.OLD TRAFFORD THE BEST STADIUM IN ENGLAND
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2007
wembly dn takeover! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2007
@9ja4eva.
Lets remind 'em of history man.OT was destroyed in days of World War and now see where the Stadium stands.THE BEST.After collecting the TREBLE the world is gonna shake cos we aint gonna stop, theres more to collect this season,

ONE UNITED TO THE CORE

They see us winning they hating.

Thunder will strike you if you hate ManUtd
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2007
same to mautd fans if they hate oda clubs! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2007
dont u just love this guy??
all haters keep hating. . . 'cos guess what,
he hates u too grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2007
@lalaboi
go down memory as see if there was ever any real hatred between clubs.IT ALL STARTED WHEN THOSE STUNTED BRIDGE BOYS CAME INTO LIME LIGHT.If you ask me, i dont hate Chelsea its there manger that pisses me off man the guy too get mouth.The guy get mouth abaaaaaa.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 3:36am On Mar 23, 2007
Same here, I don't hate Arsenal at all. I just hate the way their fans open their mouth without thinking and trying to put other teams down. I don't like Chelsea fans because of the way they all migrated to Chelsea due to incoming success. I don't like any of their managers. Simple.

Now as for my Man, Ronaldo, the only bitterness in every anti-ManU fan's teacup. I sorry for una. Accept it, Ronaldo is simply wonderful and he fits in perfectly with ManU.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2007
lalaboi:

wembly dn takeover! grin

Go read history ehen and know. @ least Wembley don take over from us which one take over from una?Stop hating abeg cos d people u hating do not give a hoot and are still staying UNITED FOREVER
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2007
[size=16pt]Ronaldo's Leg's are coming off tomorrow![/size] Haa haa haa. . .   grin   grin   grin  Dem don dey fear!

Papa Faggotson should better recall him o, seeing how much he means to you guys!  grin   grin Eeeeyaaaaaaaaa. . . The poor fine boy! cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.