Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Best Things In Life Are Free? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Things In Life Are Free? (4634 Views)

Poll: The best thing in life are free?

yes: 33% (4 votes)
no: 50% (6 votes)
partially: 8% (1 vote)
indeferent: 8% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Why Do Nairaland Members Not See Themselves In Real Life ? Are We Ghosts? / Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? / What Does It Mean When They Say "d Best Things In Life Are Free?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by twinkledew(f): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2006
the best thing is having God in my life. some friendships r not free. the air i breath is free.
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by dremoney(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2006
Tianshi,,i only pray u dnt get to experience the other side of ur fiance but really d best things in life r free(excluding fiance or no fiance).
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by trips(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2006
A gift given to you is much more valuable to a thing you u buy!!!!!
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by 2old4that(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2006
We pray to God requesting. So access to God is free (Prayer).

i believe the best things in life are free. Perhaps somes that are not free are not for our possession. Too much of everything is not good. grin
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by Dekon(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2006
D best tings in life r luv, family, friends and GOD.
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by Damollar(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2006
It all depends on what we personally take to be the best in our lives. Just like some said it's thier family, to some it could be thier life but seriously i don't agree that is all there is to enjoy d very best in DEAR LIFE.

Have u ever tot of some family-centered devotions and conversations that will make you want to pull your family members together for five minutes , ?
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by dennylove(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2006
let be frank,sometimes,BEST THINGS IN LIFE are not 4 free,IT'S JUST THAT nature repeat itself. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by momoney1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2006
the best things in life are almost free grin, anyway used to be totally free until man was cursed by God. today you just have to pay a little token and it's free for use unless you need more than enough for the moment then you work really hard.

for example, we groom(little token) plants for food, beautify our environment, and etc. unknown to us it(plant) gives out oxygen as it's respiratory waste and it's our source of respiration and we give out carbondioxide likwise their source of respiration too, vice vaser. we pray(little token) for God to forgive us from our evil ways and we are saved from death. we dig(little token) well or fetch(little token) water from the stream, etc.

so you will find out in every free thing we get, we pay a little token for it no matter how small it is. afterall God cursed the man to labour(little token) before feeding and the woman painful child delivery(little token)  grin grin na one angle wey i use look am ooh
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by blablabla(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2006
CHOICES

the best thing in life is the ability to make a choice, and it is absolutely free.

choices, what would life be without the freedom to make a choice?

"Life's not about expecting, hoping and wishing,
it's about doing, being and becoming.

It's about the choices
you've just made,
and the ones you're about to make,
it's about the things you choose to say - today.

It's about what you're going to do after you finish reading this."
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Mike Dooley, a.k.a. 'The Universe'
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by poochops: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2006
smiley if you really think about it things such as love, happiness, laughter, friends and many similar things all come for free!
yea sure things like clothing and houses and cars and whatever people really need in life you have to pay for,
but isnt being happy the best feeling in life?
isnt love the most wonderful thing to experience in life?
isnt laughter healthy?
arent friends important to have so that your not lonely?
those come for free,
im hoping im making sense but thats what i believe,
anyone who thinks otherwise is free to make their own opinion
Bleep
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by adeb(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2006
;d
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2008
i almost said no
but then i remembered
that God sent his sun to die for us
all free of charge.
the air we breath
the rain we get
the love that we are made to feel
the sun we get
the ocean
the stars
the birth of a new child
ha !i could go on and on and on
yet all these thing are free undecided
Re: The Best Things In Life Are Free? by chikeuz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
Oracle:

I think thatz a song but i've forgotten who sang it.
well itz true that the best things in Life realy are free.
if you see your car or house as the best thing, then i don't think you have a future
you never paid a dime for your life.

so itz bloody free

I likie that Raldsfield
GOD IS FREE

Yeah, its a song by Janet Jackson /Luther Vandross. The best things in life are free, but the free things are not always the best-paradoxical huh? Think of all those priceless things and momentz_you will know.
Good times we shared; makes me wanna dance_J.J

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Your Birth Month Determines Who You Really Are / Native Doctor That Provide Charms For Boko Haram In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State / Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.