Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? (4807 Views)

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria? / Are Nurses Promiscuous/Flirty? Is It A Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? by kellorah: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2006
most nurses are dedicated to their job.they are great!
Re: Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? by babe1(f): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2006
Well, i live in Houston Texas and a lot of broken homes around here becos of nurses. A lot of em are shipped from nigeria by their husbands (which i think serves those dudes right) anyways they claim when the chicas come here, after they have spent all their money sending them to nursing school, they start working non stop and now become the lord of the house and further more, MONEY becomes a big big problem, now they dont wanna share, hahaha but good for those dudes that run off to nigeria to bring em here. They claim the girls here r too wild for them and then the ones they bring here grow hornsssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? by babe1(f): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2006
K2DAC, They only make good money working 16hour shifts, some work hospital and agencies at the same time. It is only american nurses that u find in doctors offices. Nigerian nurses wanna work the whole city , greed
Re: Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? by haywhy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2006
It's funny how time flies, its funny how people change. I tell you nursing is a good profession! a very good one but like any other profession their are bad eggs in nursing too. But due to the reduced number of nurses people tend to notice thwm more. But in sincerity, the level we nurses de take do dem own , Na wa oo It's funny how decent part 1 nursing student turn to PROFESSIONAL PAY AS YOU GO within months in school of nursings. Na we male nurses make u come ask. We thank God sha.

But as for me I can't marry a nurse and i can marry a nurse, think 'bout it , sure u gon get it
Re: Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? by nekkyreal(f): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2007
pls i like nursing but i dont know if anyone can help me out, on where to obtaine the nursing form i want to go nursing school and how much is the form
Re: Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? by delib: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2008
i would like to marry a nurse
Re: Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? by hahaha2(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2008
NURSES ARE HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
And them sabi well well. grin

kiss to all the nurses in the house.
Re: Do You Like Nurses/Nursing? by tck2000(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Go For PGD Or Professional Courses / Career: For Engineers (mechanical,electrical,civil,structural, Chemical, E.t.c / Photo: Yoruba Boys In Construction In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.