Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: (8414 Views)

Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo, Rukky Sanda And Oge Okoye Posing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by tRoOE(f): 2:54am On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]ahahaha fighting over who
Dbanj is engaged to the daughter of a very powerful politician lipsrsealed
na wa ooooo they go fight tire
[/size]
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by omodoagba(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2009
let dbanj enjoy himself pls.
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Bibiegirl(f): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
Anywaiz, i heard he is nw dating genevieve nd i relly want them to bo together till d end, cuz i really prefere that chick to all this rukky,mercy stuff. And i pray they both get married to each oda, if u've watch d fall in love video u wl really understand what i mean. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ruky Sanda And Mercy Johnson Fightin Over The Koko So Sweet: by Nakele(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ bibiegirl,,,,,,,,,,,,all u v heard about genny and dbj is total crap,,,,,,,,,,,, i heard jenny is dating some executive from one of the top private companies in lagos,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not so sure if its true,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub / Asa Sues Celebrity Magazine Over Lesbianism Saga, Demands N700m Compensation / [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.