Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Learn To Satisfy Her like never before! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Learn To Satisfy Her like never before! (943 Views)

Simple Step-by-step Tips To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed To Make Sex Very Exciting / Get Bigger & Last Longer To Satisfy Her....(manpower Spray) / Get Bigger & Better To Satisfy Her.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Satisfy Her like never before! by eroticgun(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
Ways to awaken boring sexual encounters, achieve deeper intimacy and enhance sexuality
Become a bettre lover, a confident man, a real man and a secure husband

THE GENERAL MISCONCEPTIONS THAT LEAD TO INSECURITY IN MEN:
- Men with small privates cannot satisfy their spouse (FALSE)
- Only men with massive organs are the best (the bigger the better) (FALSE)
- Not all women can climax (FALSE)
- A man must last 45-60 mins to make his lover climax

- Learn ways to make your her reach earth shattering climax
- Discover the center of gravity (110% more erotic than the clitoris)
- Discover the A-Spot
- Naturally enhance your time-per-round
-Natural exercises to gradually enlarge your organ
- positions to explore the most sensitive nerve endings in the vagina
, and many more!

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT DISSATISFACTION IN SPOUSES IS THE SINGLE MOST COMMON CAUSE
OF INFIDELITY, THE FASTEST WAY TO BREAK A SWEET RELATIONSHIP LEADING TO INSECURITY.

Call MAX on 070-2505-4209 or mail|instant messenger erotic_gun4u@yahoo.com
for PRIVATE lecture at any discreet venue of your choice (in lagos)

ALL CALLS AND ARRANGEMENTS ARE 100% CONFIDENTIAL: GUARANTEED!
Re: Learn To Satisfy Her like never before! by eroticgun(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
SOME RESPONSES FROM VARIOUS PARTICIPANTS (names and exact locations changed for privacy)
-y.B IT

- for the first time ever, my wife moaned aloud and even screamed during intercourse
-j,I unemployed

- she climaxed twice and was so exhausted,we had to sleep on the rug cos the bed was badly wet.

- after an incredible sex, my wife got up for work at 7am,usually she wakes to prepare for work at 5am
-Pastor. pastor

- she gushed out water all over me, she was so embarrassed, i didnt tell her how happy i was.she is happier now
-t.a dentist

- in 9 yrs of marriage, i saw my wife for the first time time wriggle and pant heavily.it was quite an experience for me
-j.k graphic designer

- my fiance asked me for another round! i couldnt believe it. she always acted as if sex was a disturbance let alone asking for another round.
-A.D businessman

- before, the bed remains neatly laid after making love. but now while making love she grabs and pulls the sheets and pillows off.
what a change! -M.s student

- my workaholic woman now rushes home after work, she now has a petname for me -BLISS.
-H.O lagos

- she wants to know where i learnt my new skills that transformed me changed over night. my skills changed her too.
-F.T lagos

- she came home the next day with expensive suit and wrist watch
-d.D banker,lagos

- after learning the tips, that weekend i went to ibadan to see my wife. for the first time i saw a different woman in bed.
she called office on saturday to say she was sick and wasnt coming to work.after the call, the turned to me and said "ok baby, open my tap and let me run"
-Y.K lagos
Re: Learn To Satisfy Her like never before! by olson(m): 5:40am On Feb 23, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Stones Irregularities / Baby Oil / How Do I Add On Weight Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.