Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? (13793 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by ochocinco1(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2007
I hate to admit it

but it has to be Pretty Woman and Coming to America
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Kabibi(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2007
Break-up
Games men play
Wrong woman
Royal package
When God says Yes

Worst (even if not asked for) U general
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by nayalee(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2007
prison break, lost, the man in the iron mask, and Troy
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by debojyde(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2007
Godfather 1 & 2,
Goodfellas,
Terminator 2(i,ve seen this about 30 times),
Coming 2 America,
Bourne Identity, Bourne supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum( damn, i can,t wait for the DVD to be out--11 dec)
Lord of the Rings series
Usual Suspects
Scarface
Blow
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by oscartawn1: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2007
Lion king 1 & 2

The fighting temptations
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by almondjoy(f): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2007
Any Tyler Perry Movie or Play.

The Diary Of A Mad Black Woman.  The movie and the play! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 12, 2007
The Count of Monte cristo + the last don 1&2

almondjoy:

The Diary Of A Mad Black Woman. The movie and the play! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Me too
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 12, 2007
almondjoy:

The Diary Of A Mad Black Woman. The movie and the play! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

you mean to say movie or comedy? grin grin play ko drama ni.
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2007
davidylan:

you mean to say movie or comedy? grin grin play ko drama ni.
David, in defence of almondjoy, diary of a mad black woman is also acted on stage so it still constitutes as a play. tongue wink
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by ikamefa(f): 2:44am On Dec 12, 2007
@topic: The scarlet pimpernel

any Austin powers movie " grin "

Borat ! " grin '

The lord of the rings series

any Jason Borne movie (ultimatum, identity,supremacy)

any pirates of the Caribbean movie

any Harry potter movie grin
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Lola4eva(f): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2007
Notting Hill
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Vuitton(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2007
Usual Suspects
Scarface

Be cool
Matrix
Speed

U got served
Shes all that
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by almondjoy(f): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2007
stillwater:

David, in defence of almondjoy, diary of a mad black woman is also acted on stage so it still constitutes as a play. tongue wink

Abeg thank you! We are best of lovers--no main am! tongue Our matter don tey for Nairaland. Leave am make im dey go jo. I love am like that!

As if comedy is not a kind of Movie? cheesy Sometimes too much education can be a terrible thing! tongue
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by aloib(f): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2007
i hipe people mentioned sound of music,
mask,
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by almondjoy(f): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2007
aloib:

i hipe people mentioned sound of music,
mask,

Yes baby girl! Yes! cheesy Definitely, that is an all time classic! Thanks for reminding me. Sure someone must have mentioned it, but was too lazy to go through all posts!

The hills are alive---with the sound of music!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Vuitton(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2007
dONNIE bRASCO
cALITO'S wAY

hOODLUM
fACE oFF
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by almondjoy(f): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
Vuitton:

dONNIE bRASCO
cALITO'S wAY

hOODLUM
fACE oFF

Agbero movies!
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Vuitton(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2007
Yeah cheesy
Im hood wink
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by nennygal(f): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]Sound of music stiill remains a classic, never tired of watching it. Its d bomb cheesy
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by zankey(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2007
matrix 1,2,3
minority report
pay cheque
die hard4
scarface
Equilibrium
Mission Impossible 1,2,3
Indepence Day
Enemy of the state
All Jason Borne movie (ultimatum, identity,supremacy)
Italian Job
ocean 11
ocean 12
ocean 13
the last Samurai
the one
I robot etc.
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by iice(f): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
Nanny Mcphee cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Lazzaro: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2008
1. SCENT OF A WOMAN, Al Pacino, Chris o' Donnel
2.PRINCE OF TIDES, NICK Nolte, Barbara Streisland
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by NJnC: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2008
All Harry Potter movies-----Watch'd 'em lyk a 1000x
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by iykedee: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2008
Lord of the Ring, the whole damn trilogy.
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by sookoo: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2008
i can watch sound of music 5 times a day!it was the first movie i watched in the late eighties and men,its simply a legend.pls,go see it!
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Novacaine(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2008
Scarface
Enemy of the State
Shotas
American Gangsta
The Kingdom
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by mohawkchic(f): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
~Kill Bill Vol 1~
~My Big Fat Greek wedding~
~Soul Food~
~Diary Of A Mad Black Woman~
~Bridget Jones Diary~
~Full Monty~
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by akx(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2008
~The Lord of the Rings Trilogy~
~Casablanca~
~The Godfather~
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by YvonneLexter(f): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
The Twilight series. I love the movies so much that I have wasted a lot of megabytes just to download them, all to no avail. Please I need help in downloading them, could someone send me a correct download link that doesn't require payment pleeeaaasssseeee. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Movie Acting Tips: 11 Tips On How To Be A Good Movie Actor/actress / Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge / Student Mercilessly Raped By Class Teacher (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.