Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? (16501 Views)

Between Master's Degree And Professional Course / Nipr / Beec Exam Training In Surulere / Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by Idagu(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
@aasog

The period for lectures was extended as a result of the delay in the release of the results of the Nov/Dec diet of NIPR exams.

The lectures is to begin in March.

You can still join the class if you intend to do the June/July diet.

@Joycedada

You are doing a great job on Nairaland. Infact, you are worth making an administrator in charge of information on Professional Certifications.

Keep it up!

You can join and invite friends to the new highly interactive discussion platform on facebook "LECTURES FOR THE NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS". Log on to facebook and search for it.

Regards.

Idagu
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by joycedada: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hi Idagu,

Thanks for the compliment, i know what the power of information is and that is all any motivated individual needs to excell inlife. Awareness, lets keep it up.

You are also doing fine as regards the online classroom, it's the future. All the best.

Enjoy

Andrew Ohio

PR, Mediating us and our Publics
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by tosinlafe: 12:31am On Mar 16, 2010
hi every one, am also in need of tutorship and advice as per master's degree with Nipr diploma, just got my diploma certification days ago. I also want to consolidate on what i have presently. I also do not have a first degree. Do advice me. Thanks.
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by joycedada: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2010
Hi,

I must congratulate you and all that scale through the final exam, it is commendable and you deserve to move on to the next level.

There are options from which you must choose but be sure you have direct contact with which ever school you choose to validate your credentials and requirements so you don't start the process and be told can not fly therby loosing cash.

Maybe you should also spell out what you have so we could see more clearly what route is best for you. In any case, with 5years working experience you can be admitted into UI Masters of Communication Arts (+or- 120k tuition fee for the duration of the course) which i've registered for, or ESUT PGD PR 600k 2years (i.e 150k per semester tuition fee) or you could decide to go through direct entry 3rd year in PR UNN or any other school of choice that offers/accepts NIPR Diploma.

I hope this gets you through.

Enjoy

PR, Mediating Us and our Publics,

Andrew Ohio
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by nairaAdmin(m): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2010
masters degree
well that is nice, uhn?
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by joycedada: 7:15am On Mar 16, 2010
Hi nairaAdmin,

You did not complete your statement, are you suprised or do you have any gist for the house? It could be amaizing what we miss because we don't know, the power of information cannot be over estimated. Keep in touch and online too, you'll be amaized more as i unveiled the mystery behind The Power of Focus Imagination and the Secrete Law of Attraction.

MAY WE KNOW YOU MUCH MORE?

Enjoy

PR , Mediating Us and our Publics,
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by Idagu(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
@FUNMYKEMMY

There is no NIPR office for now in Ibadan.

Students residing in Ibadan and wanting to do the NIPR exams will have to  make use of the correpondence option of studying. In this option, you get study materials and study on your own, with opportunities of interacting with some course intructors whenever you need any assistance. You also can join the online discussion forum on facebook to join others discuss on PR related issues.

Hope you find the above information useful.

Regards.

Idagu
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2010
Thanks so much Idagu.

I hope they will open an office in Ibadan soonest.
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by stacyliv: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2010
HELLO PEOPLE,
I AM A BSc BIOCHEMISTRY HOLDER,AM CURRENTLY IN MY 2ND MONTH OF SERVICE YEAR AND REALLY WANT TO PURSUE A CAREER IN PUBLIC RELATIONS.
PLS ADVICE ME ON WHAT PROGRAMMES TO RUN SO I CAN HAVE A GOOD CHANCE IN THE MARKET.
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by stacyliv: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2010
HELLO PEOPLE,
I AM A BSc BIOCHEMISTRY HOLDER,AM CURRENTLY IN MY 2ND MONTH OF SERVICE YEAR AND REALLY WANT TO PURSUE A CAREER IN PUBLIC RELATIONS.
PLS ADVICE ME ON WHAT PROGRAMMES TO RUN SO I CAN HAVE A GOOD CHANCE IN THE MARKET.
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by Amenyin: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2010
[center]Idagu,
Pls how can i study of PR qualifications considering that i am located in akwa ibom
Regards
Williams[/center]
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by Idagu(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
@Williams,

You can prepare for the NIPR exams, by purchasing the study packs for the courses which will be sent to you from our Lagos office by a courier service with a maximum delivery time of 72hours depending on the state.

Call 07042297243 for more information.

Regards,
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by Amenyin: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
Idagu,
Thanks for your response.Whats the fees structure?cost of courier?
Is it late to register for the exams?where will i write the exams, location closet to Akwa Ibom
Regards
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by Idagu(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2010
The cost for the study materials is as follows:

Certificate stage: N2000 Per course

Stage I = N9000 (Discounted for 5 courses)
Stage II = N9000(Discounted for 5 courses)

Diploma Stage = N3000 per course ie. 5 courses = N15,000

The cost of the courier is a flat rate of N3000

Hope you find the above information useful.

Idagu
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by upc: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2010
thanks for u all for ur assistant. pls i am HND holder in secretarial administration, but my o level is with P8 in mathematics and I want to Join NIPR and then do my PGD to back it up, but I don't know this my O level will be accepted or I should take GCE in order to have Credit in Maths. pls i need your response positively. my email arichi4love@yahoo.com
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by serenafull: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
Those writting professional cousers in PR, ADVERTISING AND MARKETING, as well as regular university and polytecnich students can now rejoice and celebrate. With this 3 in one software/ course ware; studying and preparing for examinations becomes a BREAD AND BUTTER issue.
It provide answers to past profesional questions, contains a Public Relations dictionary, comprehensive Markerting glossary, Sociology glossary, a glossary on definition of advertising terms. It also provides to answers to questions pertaning to Research Evaluation & measurement, Comparative PR, Mobile Marketing e.t.c
The software/course ware is an innitiative of GREENWICH SOFTWARES and it is marketed by Serena fuller Group (wilmot point rd) ahmadu bello way victoria isalnd
FOR ENQUIRIES serenafullerforbes@gmail.com 08139402199 (sms only)
The software/course wares will be officially out on the 25th of oct, 2010.
WATCH OUT!!!
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by Folar2(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2011
Good morning all.
Please does any body have idea of schools with study centers in Lagos that accept NIPR diploma certificate for PGD programm in management?

I will be very glad for any relevant info about such school and their address in lagos. Any response will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by erne: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
contact Ernest on: 08053408939(e:mail freemacx78@yahoo.com) for the following:

lectures, past questions n materials for NIPR professional exams
lectures, materials and pastquestions for APCON professional exam
lectures, materials n pastquestions for UNILAG M.Sc/PGD mass comm qualifying exams
project materials for B.Sc and M.Sc final year students in mass communication, advertising n public relations
materials and lectures for both local n foreign PR Examinations
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by ariktar(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
For those in need of NIPR study materials and past questions call Sunny on 08135503727 or e-mail:sunnyarik@gmail.com .
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by mohrayo: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
am interested in the NIPR exams but while going though it i discvovered there is another one called BEEC;am a little confused here.from all the comments have read am convinced that with the certification in NIPR i can get admission to study masters in either lasu or u.i.now my question is dis:if i do d BEEC will such opportunity still be made available?
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by adegeorge(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
@Andrew, pls can u inbox me ur pin, or mobile number? I need tot speak with you...thanks. ademola.adebayo@ipledge2nigeria.com
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by Izy41(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Andrew,sabro can we meet?kindly beep or send message to 07060893244 or ayodejiisrael@ymail.com would like to meet u guys if possible.
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by erne: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS
Public Relations Lectures Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION

SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact SYMMETRIC COMMUNICATIONS on: 08139458588, 08053408939

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588, 08053408939
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by erne: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS!

Public Relations Lectures Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION

SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact: 08139458588

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
joycedada:
Hi,

I must congratulate you and all that scale through the final exam, it is commendable and you deserve to move on to the next level.

There are options from which you must choose but be sure you have direct contact with which ever school you choose to validate your credentials and requirements so you don't start the process and be told can not fly therby loosing cash.

Maybe you should also spell out what you have so we could see more clearly what route is best for you. In any case, with 5years working experience you can be admitted into UI Masters of Communication Arts (+or- 120k tuition fee for the duration of the course) which i've registered for, or ESUT PGD PR 600k 2years (i.e 150k per semester tuition fee) or you could decide to go through direct entry 3rd year in PR UNN or any other school of choice that offers/accepts NIPR Diploma.

Enjoy

Andrew Ohio
to be admitted itm ui masters OF comm what Are the requirement
Re: Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? by brownhawk: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
joycedada:
Hi,

Enjoy

Andrew Ohio
how long is the communication art msc at Ui

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Marine Engineering A Good Course Espectially In Nigeria? / Enslaved To An Indian Company By "Service Bond" / National Trade Test Certificate - How Relevant It Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.