Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Light a Candle Today for Peace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Light a Candle Today for Peace (1223 Views)

A Year Later: Remembering Olubusayo Awomolo (Bawomolo) : Light A Candle For Him / Light A Candel Here For Our Fallen Nlander Olubusayo Awomolo (bawomolo) / Light A Candle Here 4 Dear Ones U've Lost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light a Candle Today for Peace by pintos(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2005
Mention three  persons you have issues with and wish to reconcile your differences today - [maybe not their real names]
You may say exactly what wrong each committed against you or  you against them.
Proceed on the reconciliatory move or call them and say ''SORRY'' , FORGIVE ME'' , ''I LOVE YOU'',
and come back to give  us your report/ experience.

Re: Light a Candle Today for Peace by Missworld(f): 1:37am On Sep 14, 2005
It's not working for me! Besides they should call me then I will call God to listen to their hearts.
Anyways,that's a whole lot of people to call but I'll begin here cos they say, Charity begins at home and so does peace. My fellow Nairalanders, I hereby use the opportunity to apologize to any of you that I've hurt intentionally or unintentionally and I hope and pray that you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I'm sorry guys please forgive me and I love you all.

***Including you Pintos. lol
Re: Light a Candle Today for Peace by nddy(m): 2:23am On Sep 14, 2005
this thread is funny , i shall like more, hahahahahahhahahaa
Re: Light a Candle Today for Peace by hotangel2(f): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2005
Call me crazy but i am going to have to burn too many candles, and ermm i am not ready to do that. cheesy cheesy But i still wish my ex-crush dies, if he does... i'll have peace.
Re: Light a Candle Today for Peace by vexxy(f): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2005
This is a wonderful thread, pintos.

I'd like to light a candle for friend #1. Friend #1, I know you think that I've hurt you but when we spoke you gave me the impression that we were both in agreement that it was all a misunderstanding. Therefore, I was a bit confused when you refuse to return my call. I just pray that the Lord softens your heart and help you see past whatever is hindering our reconciliation. I also pray that when the time comes and I'm actually able to speak to you that the right words flow from my mouth.

I'm sorry
Please forgive me
I love you

V
Re: Light a Candle Today for Peace by layi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2005
@vexxy
I hope this friend #1 isnt princess.... cry
Re: Light a Candle Today for Peace by vexxy(f): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2005
Layi, thanks for your concern but Princess and I are doing just fine. That's my girl from here unto eternity. We do have our little disagreements from time to time but we quickly get over it and unite again. I love that girl. grin
Re: Light a Candle Today for Peace by layi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2005
Good. I was scared.
Re: Light a Candle Today for Peace by vexxy(f): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2005
Oh, you need not be. We're ok wink
Re: Light a Candle Today for Peace by WesleyanA(f): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2005
badguy should light a candle. ha smiley . . . peace.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Nairaland Get 500000 Members / Randy Filipino Impregnates 13-year- Old Nigerian Girl / Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.