Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Urgent : What Do You Think About This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent : What Do You Think About This (997 Views)

What Do You Think About This Bubble Sort Method, Is It Efficient? / What Do You Think About Learning Perl / Even The Best Falter, Think About This When Your Application Isn't Going So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : What Do You Think About This by louis400(m): 2:19am On Sep 25, 2008
Please react to this with the whole truth you know and not what you think.
If one should report a bug in a Nigerian bank, what do you think will happen, I don't mean website bugs but I mean Database bugs, for example, With a bug in one bank somewhere you can make a cash advance to someones account in any bank around that region, takes 3 days and never detected by bank, this also has happened in paypal many times even now, so am thinking if one can go to a naija bank and tell them there is a bug and prove it, where do you think the person will be, Kiri Kiri or Panti , You know Naija mentality or you think the person should make his private cash with this before it gets detected. Hun Hun react to this but remember say you no holy pass ooooo.
wink
Re: Urgent : What Do You Think About This by fido911: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2008
well, as far as I have a convincing prove, I'll let dem know. If u r good at d stuff plz teach me abeg ehhh! I want Hamaaaaa ohhhh.
Re: Urgent : What Do You Think About This by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On Sep 27, 2008
But @Poster, if you find a bug, all you ought to do is send an email with the error, and leave it to the company to attend to the issue if they choose to. Not expect to get attention just cause. If you do not work for the company all you can do is send an email and move on. If you do not like the company's service, then find another to patronize.
Re: Urgent : What Do You Think About This by logica(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2008
nah. u find a way of reporting it and get paid 4 doing that. that's how a lot of security consultants/companies put food on the table.

(1) (Reply)

Komodo 5.0 / I Just Finished A Building Animation,i Need Someone To Help With D After Effects / OOP In PHP [learn /teach]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.