Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Vacancies In An It Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In An It Firm (1050 Views)

SPIE Oil And Gas Services Job Vacancies in Lagos Nigeria / Job At IT Firm. 15th October, 2012. / Vacancies In A Dynamic, Concept Driven It Firm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In An It Firm by SOJ(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2006
Please download the attached files and apply as
appropriate. Note that time is of utmost essence as
the deadline will be strictly adhered to. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a chat. Thanks and
good luck!
Please mail all relevant applications with CV and scanned passprot photographs to : sojiayoade@yahoo.com, info@mkatng.com.Thanks
[move]Technology changes lives![/move]

Re: Vacancies In An It Firm by bisy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2006
hi, i want to know if the chat is just like an interview and i hope its won't bounced back cos i have send to the same address before.thank.
Re: Vacancies In An It Firm by SOJ(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2006
Yes. And the chat is more like an interview/test depending on wether you applied as a Web developer,WebMaster or Graphics expert. You may send your application and CV to :sojiayoade@yahoo.com and info@mkatng.com.
The other address is currently experiencing some technical difficulties.
Thanks.
SOJ

(1) (Reply)

Any Thing From Welltec / Vacancies For It Officers / Oando Test: What's Expected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.