Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? (2631 Views)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by mukina2: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2006
haaaa well dolly pie shocked shocked shocked ar you a sitdown or a standup? grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by dolliepie(f): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2006
u are very funny sha,im a girl wake up.
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by jaybaby(f): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2006
R u Sure?
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by boladonas(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2006
For me LEPA does it always
LEPA is a compliment
and I m thrilled with slim nice babes
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by jaybaby(f): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2006
Yes oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by UsherGurl(f): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2006
ok some men like overweight girls smiley, others prefer their ladies to be skinny wink and the most reasonable ones want their ladies to be inbetween cool. But I think the most important things are to have an intelligent or liveliness woman. A sweet, soft and warm babygirl cool cool . cool
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by mukina2: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2006
UsherGurl:

ok some men like overweight girls smiley, others prefer their ladies to be skinny wink and the most reasonable ones want   their ladies to be inbetween cool. But I think the most important things are to have an intelligent or liveliness woman. A sweet, soft and warm babygirl cool coolcool

yeah right chick . .

nengehdef? wink
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by UsherGurl(f): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2006
mangeh fii rek! kiss kiss
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by mukina2: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2006
na ka holidays bii janha? wink
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by UsherGurl(f): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2006
no no january 8th ley jah because of tabaski!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by Efani(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2006
blond white and tan
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by mukina2: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2006
UsherGurl:

no no january 8th ley jah because of tabaski!!! grin grin grin grin grin

hmmm gettin ready to slaughter uh? grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You Love Your Lady To Look Like? by jaybaby(f): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2007
Talkin in Jagajaga Lang angry angry angry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Gowns And Arabian Gown, Which One Goes Better / Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Jbco / See My Wedding Hairstyle On My Own Hair Without Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.