Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Girlfriend Failed JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Girlfriend Failed JAMB (1594 Views)

Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... / Failed Jamb? Get Admission Into 200 Level With Ijmb A'levels 9 Months Program. / A Must Read Article For We Innocent Who Failed JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by cherish(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]Kindly, help me, i wrote 2006/2007 UME wit my chick we both choosed the same school University of Lagos 've already gained admission AMHODU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA dat was last year. So, ;now dat result has came out i scoure 222, while she scoure 144, am realy disorganise and i dont know how to plead her because we sat together. please
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by Hotstepper(f): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2006
i don't you though, Go to school if u've gotten admission. keep in touch with her and help her out, or don't you wanna go to school cuz she didn't get admission or what is it really?
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by Busta(f): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2006
try talking to her and make her see reason with u. Afterall, she's in skool at the moment too unless u wanna opt outta skool cos of her. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by Raymand(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA grin thats soooo funny, if i do homework for my girlfriend and she fails, she would SLAP me silly! i wonder what she'd do if we sat together in an exam and i scored high and she failed,
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by kellorah: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2006
Raymand:

HAHAHAHAHAHA grin thats soooo funny, if i do homework for my girlfriend and she fails, she would SLAP me silly! i wonder what she'd do if we sat together in an exam and i scored high and she failed,
lol that's true though grin
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by SERVOC(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
Just don't let her go, be with her,  tell her that failure is not the end of life. Encourage her to keep trying, make yourself the jamb she'll never fail. Wish her good luck in everything, including the next jamb,  smiley cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by terrorist0: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2010
YOU ALL ARE FOOLS.INSTEAD OF YOU STUDENTS READING YOUR BOOKS TO BECOME USEFUL TO YOUR VARIOUS FAMILIES AND TO NIGERIA,WHAT YOU STUDENTS ARE AFTER IS TALKING RUBBISH.
FOOLS AT TWENTY,
HE GOATS,
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by Shandzy: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

I cant stop laughing.

@terrorist,na real terrorist u be.

no mind them, like say,they fit do anything 4 d girl.

Abeg,bon them jooo
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by terrorist0: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
don't mind those illiterate fools.
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by terrorist0: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
OZORHUMPHRE IS A SCAMER,
HIS NUMBER IS 07030799567 AND HE'S IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT, STUDENT OF FEDERAL POLY NEKEDE OWERRIN AND ALSO A NOTORIOUS SCAMMIST HERE.
HERE IS HIS PICTURE.
MORE PICTURE COMING SOON.

Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by phemmy88(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
@Terrorist, dat's very rude of u! U don't talk to people like dat especially if u don't know dem. Try 2 behave @ least in a more matured way. Dis is a public forum- it not compulsory u comment to every thread! No offence meant Plz, Just an advice!
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by terrorist0: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2010
PHEMMY88 OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF,
SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH UP.
FOOLLLL.
BEWARE OR,
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by simplicit(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2010
@terrorist are u sure that's not u? are u trying to create public awareness? u shld shut the Bleep up and stop commenting wrongly on every issue ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by toses247: 5:09am On Jul 22, 2010
i think there is something with this man that called himself terrorist0, because i dont see no reason why u have to giving such comment to somebdys thread, it is very abusive. I advice u to try and behave like a mature person
if u dont have any contribution u like shutting up ur mouth
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by oj1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2010
why are u all behaving as if u na be small boyzzzzzz, i thought u should be mature enough 2 compose and control urself in any situation u find ur self

this is an education forum, why BOY FRIEND AND GIRL FRIEND ISSUE, IF any one has any problem with his or her girl friend, then go and solve it private or go to an advising forum. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by Drayoola1: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
cry kiss angry grin shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by Tunsbobo(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
U guys won't stop making me laugh. Everyday on nairaland is usually filled with action; u can never get bored. Terrorist0 or whatever u call urself, u are a big fool. I don't know what mad men like u are doing on nairaland. The fact that u have the opportunity to access the internet does not mean u should run that rat trap u call ur mouth anyhow like a tap. Ur statements are usually useless, barbaric and sarcastic to say the least. Instead of u to contribute/advice the poster, u are insulting him and everybody on this thread. Ur presence at nairaland is becoming inimical to the integrity of this forum. Better find ur level before i disgrace u, Useless man, anywayz, it is said a fool at 40 is a fool forever. U're a Big headed egyptian elephant. Piss out!
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
Old thread
Re: My Girlfriend Failed JAMB by ccollins(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2010
Terrorist.Na wa for u oooh

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Class In Chicago Begins Monday October 8, 2007! / Latest News On ASUU Strike / Yyttt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.