Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Could You Download These Files For Me At A Token - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Could You Download These Files For Me At A Token (661 Views)

Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! / Fix Ur Broken Samsung S3 Front Glass/ Calibrator For A Token Of 15k....Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Download These Files For Me At A Token by bijorium(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hi nairalanders,
I am preparing to write some exams and I need some files (I've got the links but they could be taken off the internet pretty soon), I've got the links but my internet speed is crap. I need someone who will do this for me pro bono or for a token. Thank you
Re: Could You Download These Files For Me At A Token by jidody(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2008
Send the links to me and I could download them for you.
jidody@yahoo.com
Re: Could You Download These Files For Me At A Token by bijorium(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
you've got mail sir
Re: Could You Download These Files For Me At A Token by jidody(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2008
I am downloading the files already. The first one is almost complete and its about 50MB. How do you intend I send them to you after download?
Re: Could You Download These Files For Me At A Token by bijorium(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
I sent you mail sir. Let me know if you're comfortable with my proposal.
Re: Could You Download These Files For Me At A Token by jidody(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
No problems, we will arrange pickup. By the way, its not costing me anything so I cannot charge you anything for it. No probs.
Re: Could You Download These Files For Me At A Token by bijorium(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2008
Thank You Sir

(1) (Reply)

Laptops For Sale / The Solution To Your Problem / You Growing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.