Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

In Need of A professional Web Site Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need of A professional Web Site Designer (853 Views)

I Need A Very Good Mobile Site Designer / Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed / Site Designer And Css Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need of A professional Web Site Designer by mutiu78(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2008
A TV productions company is in need a web Site Designer who can design the website and handover to an administrator within the organisation.

Please contact me now and lets talk.
Email me: mutiuokediran (at) gmail.com
Re: In Need of A professional Web Site Designer by babaklazz: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2008
You can contact me

My cell number is 08033660097, email : klazzabar@yahoo.com
Re: In Need of A professional Web Site Designer by netpages(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hi,

I could help you outsource your webdesign problems if you really need an experience web technician. Over the years, we have remained reliable and stable building web solutions. Check us out from the links below:

(www.)Netpages online(.com or .info) to know our experience.
Re: In Need of A professional Web Site Designer by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2008
U can reach me 08023274327
femi@citytelekomsonline.com
Am a professional Web Developer/Programmer and Designer.
Looking forward.
Re: In Need of A professional Web Site Designer by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2008
otoidea:

lol, even if ure the picaso of web design, a little modesty would do a lot of good

Why don't you just mind your own business. I can blow my horn as loud as I wish.
Re: In Need of A professional Web Site Designer by otoidea(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2008
lol

nothin do u.

just tot a word would be sufficient for the wise.

good job! blowing ur horn that is wink
Re: In Need of A professional Web Site Designer by aphoe(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2008
contact me via 07039133733 or 08058562158

check my CV at http://www.mcquillonline.com/apole/legunsen_cv_april08_lag.pdf

thanks
Re: In Need of A professional Web Site Designer by Webbullion(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2008
Sometimes to get the best you just have to be patient to find someone that will take each job close to his heart and deliver according to clients requirement. holla me on 01-2195872 or 07025600463 , expecting ur call or mail.
Re: In Need of A professional Web Site Designer by yawatide(f): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2008
sorry guys if this my post is putting sand in pplz garri cos, blv me, it isn't. On various posts, including this one, I am sitting at my desk reading the "hire me over the other guy" sales pitches and they sound like chyking lines, like romantic philosophies. ROFLMAO!

Good luck to you all sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Acquire 10 Skills Every Newbies Needs To Know About Owing A Website. / Log In Code / How Can I Uninstall Phpbb From My Control Panel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.