Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Study Free In Europe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Free In Europe (1365 Views)

Study Free In Russia / Study Free Abroad! / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Free In Europe by omoniger(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2006
for those of you that want to study abroad,try another route say the scandinavian countries.
They have world class standards and most importantly the school fees are FREE.

you only need to take care of your living expenses.

One of the schools i actually contacted- the University of stockholm.

Their website www.su.se

contact the school directly and you are on your way to europe.

just make sure you got good grade.
Re: Study Free In Europe by kolahinmi(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2006
@ omoniger
the university does not have the course i want to study(civil engineering) pls can u give me address of another school that does.
Re: Study Free In Europe by omoniger(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2006
Re: Study Free In Europe by kolahinmi(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2006
@omoniger
thanks alot
Re: Study Free In Europe by edge(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2006
does this apply for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies?

(1) (Reply)

Futa Second Choice / Is Pce Form Out For Sale / Futo Still Have Not Paid Her Siwes Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.