Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Part-time And Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Part-time And Nysc (6839 Views)

Callup Letter And Nysc Prosp.corp Members / Bakare Abdulaziz Olatunde: N4,000, Online Registration And NYSC – An Open Letter / ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part-time And Nysc by sebi(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2006
Do part time students undergo the National Youth service scheme at the end of their study and if they dont can they get jobs, considring the fact that employers of labour will no doubt ask for your NYSC certificate. pls I need to know before I put myself in too deep.
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Hotstepper(f): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2006
part time or full time, u have to do it as far as you went to school in Nigeria and want to work dere
Re: Part-time And Nysc by ishmael(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2006
Part time graduates no longer do the one-year NYSC scheme in nigeria. But you may be given an exemption certificate at the end of the service year. They stopped going for NYSC 5 or 6 years ago.
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2006
Why do people still worry about NYSC.It has overstayed its welcome. I believe nowadays it is meant for the poor and their children. Think about the goddamn government blindfolding you for one year before you realize to apply for jobs.Cvs start flying around like no man's business, LOL. If you can employ yourself, why waste time at NYSC death camp? Meanwhile, some people get Exemption Letters and carry on with other things. Some of my pals exempted themselves to move on for other plans. If you don't have plans you wait for your government's and parents'.

The place I work needs some practical know-how and my Boss never asked me for NYSC. In short, he never asked for Resume or CV and he believes so much in on-the-job thing. So if you are good especially for practical positions, NYSC is rubbish.Give you a post and you fumble with stuff, get the sack with your NYSC.Let's be on our own employ!
Re: Part-time And Nysc by sebi(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2006
@ferdimako:

word man
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2010
Your views
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Olami099(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2010
4rm my own view,i think its time wasting 4 serving provided some1 has sometin to do.In nigeria 2day,coppers are been maltreated,hw much are dey paying dem?What are deir chances of gaining employment after services?The rate of employment is less dan d working population.
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Newest: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2010

Ya all said nice things but believe me every kid wants to wear that kaki
Cause i always think wearing that cloth and going over to see that crazy camp world is a great experience and a different world entirely so its a choice, if u wanna go u go , so i don't fink it should be a most thing
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2010
I seeeee
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Olami099(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2010
What did u see?
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Newest: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
U see watin?
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2010
Pls answer the ? And forget about what i see! I'll tell you l8er
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Newest: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2010
Na u sabi

But am waiting for what u saw oooo
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
Ok. 'I see' is only an exclamation! Maybe i wont say dat again cos i always get into twobu anytime i said that(ppl would want to know wat i saw by all means)and actually,i saw nothing,only an exclamation. Op that helps
Re: Part-time And Nysc by Newest: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
Ok seems we are cool now, Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette / My Personal CDS Report (NYSC) / Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.