Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Apples & Oranges ---hahaha - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Apples & Oranges ---hahaha (668 Views)

Hahaha see what this musician do! / 3hrs Laughter... Hahaha.. My Ribs ! :-) / Hahaha.lmao This Pix Made My Day.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apples & Oranges ---hahaha by dani1luv: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
A young teenaged girl was a prostitute and, for obvious reasons, kept it a secret from her grandma. One day, the police raided a brothel and arrested a group of prostitutes, including the young girl. The prostitutes were instructed to line up in a straight line on the sidewalk. Well, who should be walking in the neighborhood, but little old Grandma. The young girl was frantic.

Sure enough, Grandma noticed her young granddaughter and asked curiously, "What are you lining up for, dear?" Not willing to let grandma in on her little secret, the young girl told her that some people were passing out free oranges and that she was lining up for some.

"Mmm, sounds lovely," said Grandma. "I think I'll have some myself," she continued as she made her way to the back of the line. A police officer made his way down the line, questioning all of the prostitutes. When he got to Grandma, at the end of the line, he was bewildered. "But you're so old, how do you do it?"

Grandma replied, "Oh, it's quite easy, sonny, I just remove my dentures and suck 'em dry!"
Re: Apples & Oranges ---hahaha by showbobo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Poster

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it. . . . . You think this is funny,huh angry
Re: Apples & Oranges ---hahaha by studio43(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
@showbobo,
why is your face like that? were u born to be this way?
Re: Apples & Oranges ---hahaha by dani1luv: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2008
thanks

if it isnt funni y yhu post. nxt tyme yhu jst pass'em off  angry
angry
i know yhu really lyke ,findin peeps trouble angry
Re: Apples & Oranges ---hahaha by Gabry(f): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
Dani, pele ohhh. . . I want to read your post but I dont get my choc milk yet. I'll come back as soon as my baba reach home give me drink milk first.
Re: Apples & Oranges ---hahaha by Arcani: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2008
I love that Grandma. Who no like orange!
Good one grin
Re: Apples & Oranges ---hahaha by showbobo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2008
Arcani:

I love that Grandma. Who no like orange!
Good one grin
I DONT wink wink
Re: Apples & Oranges ---hahaha by romsky: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2008
granma ought to giv dem a demo

(1) (Reply)

World Economics / An Arguement At The Movie Theater / Obama Win Causes Obsessed Backers To See How Empty Lives Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.