Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,546 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It (1076 Views)

Fabulous Daily Deals For Your Bargain / Fantastic Value Bargain Children's Wear (bulk) / Full AC Chevrolet Express Van For Hire At Best Bargain In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It by gsolution(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hey dear friend,

I've come out with the secret i don't want to release initially but the spirit of God has spoken to me to release
it for the smart people out here who are ready to take it up as it is still hot.

The secret is just that as you all know that internet connectivity and browsing has become a gold mine in Nigeria today and people are still paying huge amount just to browse the internet while some smart guys are browsing the internet free of charge.

Remember that this is the cheapest internet connectivity you can everly browse with your phone ever since the inception of internet browsing in Nigeria. You can even make at least #30 000 monthly connecting people to this
service, imagine you connect 10 people in a day and you charge them #1000 per head do you think you will not make more than what i said earlier just think of this great bargain nothing to lose from this and I'll make sure i give you all it takes to start making your living from day first.

But the choice is yours if you wish to count yourself among the luckiest that 'll get this settings its all up to you and i have only few people to dish out for.
Remember you can also connect it to your lappy if you wish no matter how big or large the size of the site.
Just try this you will never regret you did.

PS: Remember i have few people to dish this out for and it only come once in a life time,
interested people should just send an email to me for your payment
Re: This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It by femzy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2008
hmmm,
Re: This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It by RichDad1(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2008
Spirit of God indeed lipsrsealed
Re: This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2008
blaspheme
Re: This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It by Phemmmy(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2008
Salvation is free so,if It's the spirit of God that had led you.then it should be free
Re: This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It by quikengr(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2008
At least, you suppose 2 give us a gist of your connection, so it does not look like a bait. Everyone here is as smart as u are. Abi?
Re: This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It by smartking4luv(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2008
o god wi dint u say holy ghost .hum bt,wt sort of conectn is dat.hum,naija,peepz.just telmi,u nid money and i wil gve u.lmao
Re: This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It by honsule(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2008
Rich Dad:

Spirit of God indeed lipsrsealed

i concur
Re: This Is A Big Bargain For You: Note It by gsolution(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Been long

(1) (Reply)

Clearing And Forwarding Agent / High-altitude Hair / Be Your Own Boss Seminar: Attend Drycleaning Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.