Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

"rayce" New Kid In The Block And He Is Hot! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "rayce" New Kid In The Block And He Is Hot! (970 Views)

Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) / Toyin Lawani's Son Is The Most Stylish Kid In Nigeria? Check His Birthday Photos / Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"rayce" New Kid In The Block And He Is Hot! by bigdonrecords: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2008
Whether you call it "fate" or "destiny" or "a calling," the fact is that some people are born to sing and create music. If you ask any of the
"legends" in the music business, chances are you'll get a variation on the idea that music is and always has been the artist's most natural expression.
The Nigerian music industry's latest New Artise "Rayce", actually reveals that from the age of five or six, he expected to be 'discovered.
Rayce (Rayce Amoni Kingsley) was born on 8 November 1983 in Lagos, Nigeria. Drawn from a country were everyone seems to want to venture into music, Rayce is one of the few who can boast of real star quality and staying power.One thing which distinguishes Rayce from every other artiste are his
excellent production and arranging skills.

"I used to watch Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie on television and I figured I could do what they was doing" were the exact words of Rayce while he as
young. Music has been the central theme in the life of Rayce, a multi-talented singer, songwriter, musician, arranger and producer fulfilling his
childhood dreams and ambitions. With GET LIFTED, his major label debut album on Big Don Records, Rayce demonstrates a rare ability to fuse the "feel" and "vibe" of classic R&B music with the edgy flavor of hip-hop and Afro Hip-hop. While the romantic themes of traditional R&B permeate's Rayce's Get Lifted, Rayce is very much his own artist, gifted with singular talents and a unique sensibility.

His production (Admire Beat) has helped create career-defining hits for artists such as Morachi (No Dull Me) Kaha Feat Tu-Face {first African to win
in MTV europe award} With lots of up coming artist. Started 2002 professionally , Recorded my first song April 16Th 2002

To Listen to his Songs Visit:

www.facebook.com (Search: Amoni Rayce Kingsley)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi0ECCQz7JE
www.reverbnation.com/rayce

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Reality TV star Jade Goody Dies In Sleep / A World Champion Is Dead: Micheal Jackson / Celebrity Pair In Rat Eating Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.