Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online (3886 Views)

Best Websites To Watch And Download Nigerian Movie Online Free / Watch Mission Impossible 5 Full Movie Online Free Here / The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water Movie Celebrates January 5, 2015 As Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by markesh(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2006
Movie I Made When I Was Young (Google Video)

Hey Guys,
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by Oracle(m): 2:13am On Jul 14, 2006
i watched it yesterday and i must confess that the girl in the movie looks like a real witch, you guys had better be careful lest fiction turns reality
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by Seun(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2006
Oracle, how do you know what a "real" witch looks like? Have you ever seen a "real" witch? Are you one of those kids who believe that the witches in Nollywood movies are real? Be careful not to accuse a friend of being one!
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by Eurphoria(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2006
@Markesh

lol, you guys were bored right? grin Looks like you guys had fun doing that, goodluck with directing in future,by the way have you done anything new? lets have a sneak peek smiley
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by bluenubian(f): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2006
i was laughing, crying and cringing at the same time grin grin embarassed embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by naijacutee(f): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2006
HAHAHAHAHA Really good movie I must say!!! Hahaha , Aim high, brother!!! If you fall, you'll land among the fish. HAHAHA
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by Oracle(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2006
Seun:

Oracle, how do you know what a "real" witch looks like? Have you ever seen a "real" witch? Are you one of those kids who believe that the witches in Nollywood movies are real? Be careful not to accuse a friend of being one!
The girl acted that part sooo well, i mean she may not be a witch but she sure is scary.
i was even scared. It seemed as though she would jump outta my screen and get me.
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by twinkledew(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2006
hahaha
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by my2cents(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2006
markesh abadie wink

Anyways, so is Jenifer (the girl on top of one of you) a fellow cousin or sister? If either, very disturbing shocked
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by markesh(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2006
Please oh! Jenifer is neither my cousin nor my sister or in any way related to me oh! Please, before you people kill me.

We just made this movie in an afternoon, no real aspirations of being a movie director here smiley. I'm happy in software.
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by markesh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2006
And by the way my2cents: Idioko Ibogho!
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by markesh(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2006
Also, if this is your website: http://www.geocities.com/myibibio/bios/akpaniquot.html, I was also in FGC IK! Actually, I come from IK, and that "movie" was shot there grin !
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by hotangel2(f): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2006
lol, Nice good job.

Markesh, im guessing u are mixed right? N which one of the boys is u?
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by markesh(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2006
Yes I am, I'm the older one with the bigger afro. The other is my bros. This was some years back, so of course I now look more responsible cool
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by my2cents(m): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2006
yep Markesh, that site belongs to yours truly grin Do spread the word and send in your suggestions/comments. My sole purpose in life is to perpetuate the Ibibio language/culture in the diaspora.

Yep, I did attend fgc ik. I graduated in 1990. R u aware of the alumni site (US version) Ude Eko put up? If not, here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/3234/welcome.html

Again, spread the word and Pro Unitate!! cool
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by waleleader(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2006
good work man,you may still re-consider being a movie director. i think you'll do well. Safe
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by waleleader(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2006
"The Federal Ministry of Health warns that watching too many Nigerian movies can influence your actions and inactions. "
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by birdman(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2006
2 things:
- If mammy water is knocking at your door, running to hide on the bed will not make it go away
- If your bro has just been feasted upon on a bed, pls do not sleep on the same bed the next night

grin
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by Shagari2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2006
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, lafin ma head off!! *clap clap clap clap* bravo bravo, encore encore!! welldone future Spilbergs or should we say---- Ogundes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by Bisanke(f): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2006
lol smiley hahahaha that movie is something else. i wasjust laffin the whole way thru then feeling bad for them Ramsey Nouah looking boys. That Mammy Water gurl was not scary at all o she look as if she was just playing around lol
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by SvS(f): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
hate mammie waters
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by eveseh(f): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2006
LOL svs me too
Re: Watch 'Mammy Water' Movie Online by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2006
cheesy dat was hilarious. loved it

(1) (Reply)

Review Of More Than Sisters': A Nollywood Film / Nigeria Movies Costumes And Makeups = Ghetto Style / Downloading JUMONG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.