Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How To Definitely Study Abroad Fro Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Definitely Study Abroad Fro Free (494 Views)

Aquariums Lagos, Nigeria. Sales, Repairs, Maitenance Fro Homes, Offices / Contact Me Fro Your Aluminium Work / Don"t Limit Yourself Fro This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Definitely Study Abroad Fro Free by purelinks: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2008
Gooday, i felt alot of youth in country aspiring to study abroad should know about this very important ooprtunity, well my name usidamen israel, the ceo of biz solutions. early this year when the wave of admission runs was very popular i came in contact with an ebk with the following contents:
-International universities in the following countries who give scholarships to international student uk, usa, finland, norway, and sweden
-Tuition free universities in uk, finland, norway, sweden
-And also tuition free universities here in nigeriaas wel as scholarship universities here in nigeria
Not only that it also included how to go about it i.e the admission into such universities
 Even with the above contents i wasnt thrilled and completely satisfid buy i still went on to try it out with, one of my niece and his best friend. we tried three universities, one in uk, sweden and finland. after all said and done two universities worked, which was the uk and sweden universities, but they chose the swe den and uk universities respectively. it was until this incident that i began to take this ebk serious and felt i should tell other youths whom are interested in studying abroad, that is the reason why i am posting this ad.
 Well, these are one of the numerous testimonies this ebk has being able to produce. Not to waste much of your time, if interested inthis ebk or want moreinformation do call or txt 08089698961 or send a mail to bizsolutiuons12@gmail.com. have a blessed day

(1) (Reply)

American Visa Lottery Is Here Again / Do You Want Your Own Best / Develop A Community Portal Like Facebook Or Hi5 In 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.