Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session (2496 Views)

74RRI Army Recruitment Exercise Pre-screening Examination Result / 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination / Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session by loner: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2008
Hello, please schlumberger has inverted me for Pre-Screening test. Can anyone who has taking the test before kindly tell me what to expect.
Re: Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session by helpee(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2008
loner, you are alone in this one.
who helped you to write the application before you were inverted.
i can tell you what to expect sha, they will ask you to write a simple sentence in English and you are going to fail if you cant do better than this
Re: Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session by edumen2003: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2008
hi helpee, , i ve been following your post and u ve really turned this site to HBP Clinic,kudos .The guy is on his own in the inverted.lol. smiley
Re: Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session by seyita34: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2008
I have been call some weeks ago dn't mind those guys You are to solve engineering maths and mechanical question 33 each making 66 question in one hour.
best of luck
taiwo
Re: Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session by pinchnswel: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2008
hi loner,
an written the test before. try poetsolvers.com i think they have the format. the math is cheap. mechanical reasoning would be cheap for someone who`s engineering orientated, tanks, momentum and the rest.
then the tough part is the spatial orientation. you really have to get some model questions on that. don't waste time on the instruction learn before hand how to solve the problem.
it is more about spotting the difference. i didnt get anyone to tell me this. i guess that bruised my heel.
all the best
Re: Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session by seggie: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2008
Pls Loner can you help the house with the test venue and date.
Re: Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session by seggie: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2008
Pls Loner can you help the house with the test venue and date?

(1) (Reply)

UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test / Erisco Foods Ltd / Which Do You Perform Better At; Aptitude Tests Or Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.