Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? (3613 Views)

Tethering From Android To Java Phones Via Bluetooth / How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? / How can i send java games via Bluetooth or Ir to motorola A835? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by abiolag(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2008
I'm using N70 and i have fileman v1.7 but whenever i try to send an application via bluetooth,d msg is always 'protected files cannot be send'.So pls i need d help of d house so dat i can send both protected & unprotected files.Thanx n God bless
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Holyrule(m): 12:59am On Sep 28, 2008
@poster,
you need to download and install (profiExplorer)
with it you can send any file without restrictions. cool
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Holyrule(m): 1:00am On Sep 28, 2008
Try www.sharemobile.ro
you should be able to get the software there.
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Holyrule(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2008
With the profiExplorer you can even extract zip files.
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by sidnazious(m): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2008
use the profiexplorer for ur phone or Lonely.Cat.Games.X-plore, google for it, also check crazy4mobilez.com, if u cant still find it, i will post it later
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by mffys: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2008
i also facing same problem and not finding the explorer u talkin about so plz post it
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by malikalhaj: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2008
Use x-plore
but another thread dey on this now
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by funybone(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2008
Wan naa u need to download mobyexplorer then hack unzip and copy and repaste the file. operamini mod and mini commander can also do that.make sure the file m card. hehe
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Kaybaba5(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2008
@abiolag,go to www.Crazy4mobilez.Com and download lonely cat games profie xplorer and mind u it is in zip format,profie xplorer can only send the files attached to e:others on ur memory card.Hope u understand the logic now
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by just2nice(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2008
You can also use Fexplorer or Fileman to send applications.Just go to the application you want to send,rename it by adding any symbol at the end of the file name e.g"Fexplorer.sis@" and send.I use this trick to send appls via Fexplorer when my Xplore is not available.
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by bydot1(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2008
X_plore is the best in doing all these, you can use it to unzip some files, You can get it here enjoy.wen.ru
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Kaybaba5(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
Ur trick is not working wit file xplorer so say another thing
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by stancozy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2008
i use profiexplore,xplore,Fexplorer, fileman andYbrowser to send apps,i used to copy all the affiliates ,create a new folder in the recieving phone, then send to to recieving phone, b4 copying into folder 4rm mail/inbox, tthat was kinda stressfull but renaming is quiye cool n fast,,
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by stancozy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2008
Kay-baba:

Ur trick is not working wit file xplorer so say another thing
says who?
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by bydot1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2008
@stan, i dont go through all those stressful stuff again, all i use is X_plore 1.22
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Donseaun(m): 3:42am On Nov 02, 2008
Xplore cant read my msgs, 4k it til i knw hw to do dat.
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Fadajasi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2008
Funny
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by bydot1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2008
:p
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by flemzee: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2008
cheesy,i use n70,use x-plore
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by milu4(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2008
U can also use active file send protected files
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Jsmile(m): 4:38am On Nov 19, 2008
To send it,just delete the last letter of the file name and send after which u rename it. E.G if u re sending xplore.jar,just rename it by removin the r and leavin it to be xplore.ja and send.When u receive it,use ur fileman mail to rename the file u receivd to the normal jar.Hope this helps
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by codeworks(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2008
just rename the last three letter. for example *.sis to any *.sit. have fund
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by just2nice(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
Xplore 1.22 is the best file explorer.Another good alternative is ProfiExplorer but you cannot move your received files in 'Inbox' using ProfiExplorer.With Xplore,I just press '4' and the recieved files via Bluetooth on my Message Inbox will appear.Then,I will press '2' to move it to the desired folder.Profiexplorer dont have this function ( as far as I know).
Tip
To change the font of your Xplore from the default,just goto: Tools>About and type '800'.To restore the default font,do the same.
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Dauduzone: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2008
xplore is sovereign for apps transfer and management,try http://www.symbian freak.com
Re: How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? by Dauduzone: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2008
xplore is sovereign for apps transfer and management,try http://www.symbianfreak.com

(1) (Reply)

Glo Sim Displays HPLMN / Tecno Q1 Vs Tecno L3 / Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.