Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test (2305 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Pwc Is Calling 4 Apt Test / Nnpc Calling 4 Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2008
Just received an email 4rm virgin nigeria 4 an aptitude test @ abuja. Pls house any info as to what thier test looks like? Pls i am in dear need of ur replies. Thanx
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2008
Pls am still waitin 4 ur replies
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2008
@insider
Pls i wld gladly appreciate if u can give me an insigt as to what to expect in d test. We might not be in dsame geographical location 4me 2 get d materials 4rm u. Or better still u cld forward d material to my box - obioha_io@yahoo.com
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2008
Pls house what do i xpect?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by Pitokwe(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2008
i was also invited for the test.i ve an exam in amadeus on the same day.don't know what to do.any is any body going frm lagos?hit me on .so that we can prepare and move together.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2008
@pitokwe
pls do you have any clue as to what to xpect.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 30, 2008
you know what try getting a copy of Gmat and stydt hard,the test is all about your IQ and speed,being able to make a decision fast.the test is in 4 categories,numerical analysis,diagramatic test,verbal reasoning and comprehension,just be fast and u can guess 'cos they wont penalise you for your wrong answers.

wish you all the best
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by jaydude(f): 3:11am On Sep 30, 2008
a friend of mine once did dat test, some questions r quite different from dat of other tests.they asked her funny questions like how many seats are in an aircraft n all dat, i think u guys should read about planes alongside ur gmats n others, all d best
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by Pitokwe(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2008
@zaragoza
i don't know what their test look like.but i hope to pass if i can make going.right now iam in lagos and workin i don't know if i can get a leave and i am still undergoing my IATA training.meanwhile is any bd going frm lagos.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2008
@Pitokwe
I am not going from lagos. If u feel ur present job is okay i guess there's no point making the trip.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by markdacas: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
What position are ju being tested for ,I guess its the pilot Cadet Stuff
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2008
@Marc Darcas
its for ticketting and reservation agent
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by godfadda6(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2008
i know an not supposed to do this, but who cares. i presently work for virgin nigeria at mmia, i got the job thur a link on this site (belive it or not) so i'll like to help.

yeah VNA is going to recruit some nu hands very soon to fill in some gaps. so what i'll suggest, forget GMAT and all that suff. just be prepared to straight forward questions. don't confuse yousef with aircrafts did u apply as a cadet pilot?

so it's just apptitude test, direct 22questions 15minutes and u get ur result on the spot. don't belive u r too gud cos there are people who are better. just prepared for all those QT, verbal resoning and the normal english questions. so it is not like a bank job u will have to spend 2hrs writing a test.

pass the appitiuted test very well cos if u score 18, some people have scored 21. so just relax and have fun.

i hope i have helped some people and i don't mean to scare those who might have cold feet. if there is more u need to know u can mail me

deji_y2k@yahoo.com if i give out my ph some guys can be annoying so thats ok. i promise to reply as many questions as i can. i cld have given u my official email but it will be too risky.

so all the best and like we say here, only thew best is good enough for VK.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 5:36am On Oct 01, 2008
@Godfadda6
the position is for ticketing and reservation, so what do one expect?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 5:37am On Oct 01, 2008
@Godfadda6
the position is for ticketing and reservation, so what do one expect?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by Geezle(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2008
zaragoza: send an email to Godfadda
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2008
@ da godfada na soo oh only the best is good enoff for VK, wrk at the airport too?what dept are u in?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by godfadda6(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2008
well i'm dong fine.ticketing and reservtion is not an easy task. what i'll just tell u is that pass the aptitude first. u still have to go for IT skill test, then there is the interview.

men it can be annoying i mean the recruitment process but like i said only the best is good enuff for VK. so at poser just pass the aptitude first then u can talk abourt every other thing.

@femilangy any inof u want to ask pls email me. i can't be giving out info on this thread. it's too risky. read up what i said above. i don't want to jeopardise my job gving out company info when i work with them.

i hope i have helped anyone that need help. and all the best.

keep the nairaland flag flying, believe and pray. remeber i got my job thru a link in nairaland, believe it or not the person thgat gave me the link is stil in the labour market.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by chyemma: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2008
Thanks godfada for your info and help, may God bless you.
Please I also want to find out if they have recruited for the cabin crew vaccancy they advertised for earlier this year,I am interested because I applied and havent heard from them, yeah I know that its not all that applied that will be called but I just want to know if they have recruited and if not should I keep expecting to hear from them? Your usual reply/response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by lan29: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2008
@godfadda6
pls what other positions do they recruit for.i am a graduate of computer science,where can i fit in.and are any such vacancies at the moment.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by spun: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2008
Zaragoza & Pitokwe please what is the venue, date and time for the aptitude test?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by destinychi: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Godfadda6 thanks for all the informations so far. i believe those that are been called upon can utilize your information properly. i wish them well. please can i send you a mail i really want us to discuss . i work with a bank now and really want to make a change so i need some key information about aircraft and how to go about it.
Thanks and one love
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by godfadda6(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2008
well i think i will appreciate it if u direct any qiestions u might have to my box. i hardly check nairaland always now but i check my box. well i think there are some vacancies now. turn around co-ordinator and the likes. when i get the full info i will definitly post. but pls if u have any questions send me a mail. i promise to reply as soon as i can.

all the best to you all.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Calling 4 Apt Test by zaragoza(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2008
@spun
sorry 4 replyin late i guess that was because your question came in rather too late.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Ur Urgent Help Abt Frigoglass. / Mathematics and further Mathematics Teacher needed / Freelance Data Gathering Officers Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.