Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Now A Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Now A Scam (1419 Views)

Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Dangote Sacked As Nigerian Stock Exchange Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Now A Scam by ifihearam: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2008
My sincere advise for anyone who owns stocks/shares in NSE should please make haste to sell it because it does not rise at all,i have also noticed that Shares and Stocks are no longer accepted as collaterals in the banks and other financial organisations,i believe politics has entered into the NSE where admitting organisations with only one branch into the stock market.

What do you think my friends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Now A Scam by stockbull(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
never make judge when you are not in the position to do so.the nigeria stock exchange is very real and profitable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Now A Scam by bigx(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
ifihearam: My sincere advise for anyone who owns stocks/shares in NSE should please make haste to sell it because it does not rise at all,i have also noticed that Shares and Stocks are no longer accepted as collaterals in the banks and other financial organisations,i believe politics has entered into the NSE where admitting organisations with only one branch into the stock market.

What do you think my friends?

In the last 6 months I have doubled my money on some investments in the nigerian stock exchange.
I've no idea what you're talking about.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Now A Scam by saintneo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
OP I am yet to make money since I joined NSE in March 2013; however, I invested more April 2013.

Going by my analysis Feb2013 to date, some stocks have had about 100% change(positive or negative) I.e comparing to the lowest closing price. Just this past forth night Okomuoil has being tremendous rising from #48 to #102. Agleventis dropped from #1.8 to #1.1.

If you are really interested in stock you must do it the Buffet way; buy low, then sell high. Visit bloomberg and get up to 5yr info on NSE stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Now A Scam by saintneo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
Has anyone got information on the YEAR-END-DATES of the listed companies in NSE. Please reply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Now A Scam by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Guys, shine your eyes shocked shocked Op opened this thread in 2008 and that was when the NSE was crashing. And really, the NSE was a scam then with 'Ololo' effect all over.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Now A Scam by Elai147: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Guys, shine your eyes shocked shocked Op opened this thread in 2008 and that was when the NSE was crashing. And really, the NSE was a scam then with 'Ololo' effect all over.

Yes you are right.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Do To Get Out Of Debt / I Need A Loan Facility Of N500, 000. / Offer had ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.