Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website: My Lastest Release! (804 Views)

Lastest Mtn Cheat Here.....get 20gb / Lastest Uk Survey Site / Help Help How Can I Get Traffic on My Website my site is 2 boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website: My Lastest Release! by astronp7(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2008
Hello Everyone,

Happy Indepence Day. Just days ago I finished work on this site. So I just felt it will be helpful to those of us looking for some thing of this nature.

The site is www.eprofit-websites.com

Your comments are very welcome. Do have a fruitful day.
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by yawatide(f): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2008
wow! the site is the bomb diggidy!!  Seriously.  In particular, I liked this part of the page:
Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.eprofit-websites.com.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
    * Are you certain this domain address exists?  Its registration may have expired.
    * Are you unable to browse other sites?  Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
    * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy?  Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Once again, good job!!
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by hanen(f): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
@yawatide

Ur sarcasm.

Me loves it.

@post

Guy, check your link ooo
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by uspry1(f): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2008
Look at snapshot what I see at below! I agreed with @yawa-ti-de and hanen have said it all!

Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by abhosts(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2008
The site loads fine from my end. It's amazes me to see how some people just relish the act of making a caricature of other peoples effort. It was probably just a network glitch.
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by uspry1(f): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2008
Finally about time---your site loads fine TODAY from my post yesterday @ 8:50pm!

Probably hosting/networking server glitch as @abhosts has said it!
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by yawatide(f): 1:09am On Sep 29, 2008
Lesson of the day:
*Always* have your site *thoroughly* tested before making an announcement. Here is what I do: through the power of YIM, I chat up my buddies in Nigeria, Cameroun, Malaysia, New York, London and California and have the check out the site before I make any big time announcements.

Yes, it is true that it could have been a network glitch. Perhaps the site hadn't propagated to the rest of the world. Just imagine, I could have had millions ready to spend and then I see a blank page. Given the (unfortunate) stereotype of Nigerians, I would have concluded it as a 419 website.

Chew on that folks.
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 29, 2008
Before people pay you anything they will want to see an online demo of what you are selling. Do you own all the scripts running the sites? I seriously would have bought a couple just to help you out, but I cannot trust anything you are selling since I cannot get a close up look of anything you are selling. Consider putting online demos up. They sound good. If they work is something else.
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by astronp7(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2008
Hi Guys,

The site loads very well and I tested in over four browser, ok. I think you had a bad connection.

And for demo, I have demo for all the sites up and running. To access it, simply make a list of the once you want to purchase and I will give you the links.

For every order, I am giving away 100M Web Hosting and register any domain name of your choice.

Happy Independence Day!
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by bug24(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2008
The site loads good from my end, maybe u r using the kinda hosting that nearly gave me Heart Attack, since i bought that reseller, i have not known peace. cry cry cry

lol, any body wanna know the company name? grin grin grin

Every website you host with the company, u cant access using starcomms network and your websites are mostly down on weekends, maybe cos the hosting servers also observe weekends and holidays.

lol, if u guyz need the name of the company, I WILL GLADLY POST IT. grin grin grin i can be that wicked and mean.
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by smartsoft(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2008
maybe is this same hosting company i have in mind, i bet it's the same company
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by yawatide(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2008
bug24:
That is the essence of capitalism - choice. If you noticed the post I put up about punch newspaper site being hacked, if I didn't put up a post, maybe one of their consultants wouldn't have explained what was going on. I have also seen same with nairahost posts. So go ahead and post it. I for one wouldn't want to fall victim wink
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by astronp7(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2008
If there is anything good about my new site it is the fact that it loads fast and nice (except you have a terrible internet access), for the offer it is great. And I don't even know where to classify the free 100MB hosting (with full cPanel access) and registration of any domain of your choice. All because you bought one Instant profitable site for a giveaway price.

One thing I like about helping people is that while you do the best you can, someone will like to sink your boat. But that what makes the society thick.

If you want to see info about my hosting provider their are many resource that will help you do so.

But this is how I think: Why not have other check such on your website - its very simple. How see details here http://www.eprofit-websites.com/se.htm Or Here http://www.eprofit-websites.com/whois.htm

Good luck everyone.
Re: Website: My Lastest Release! by astronp7(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2008
From 1st - 10th October you can get 1GB Hosting Space (with 3GB Bandwidth).

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Any Free Money Making Procedures Online That Would Not Entail Me / Dumps And Ebooks / I Want To Edit And Upload A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.