Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

A Private Message To A Very Special Person! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Private Message To A Very Special Person! (801 Views)

HTML Threaded Private Message Help / A Private University Website Sample / I Need A Private Chat On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Private Message To A Very Special Person! by mrghost: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2008
Welcome!
You are the special person. I have decided to hold by the hand and lead someone out of Affiliate, adsense and Blogging slavery just exactly the way I gained freedom.
I was expose to the realities of the internet, "I mean the real way it works" Now, getting started its now the hurdles I need the cross. fortunately for me I discovered Blogging as an option and believe me, it works.

It was a suprise when I got a pin from Google notifying me of payment authorisation. Three weeks later I got a check of $175 from google. I was happy it works, I laterinprove my earning through Affiliate programme, ebooks and adsense. check out this Blog I launched under 2weeks that has already earn me $465 http://allgoogleaffiliate..com I tell you it's easy. I am frankly tell you that you can make $1000 under 31days. you find it difficult to believe?
okay! lets make a deal.

here is the deal!
I want to create a blog for 1 person like this http:allgoogleaffiliate..com
I will open google adsense acct for you (if you have none)
register you with three Affiliates like clickBank, paydotcom, linkshare,
I will also give you a complete ebook that will teach you all about blog, traffic, listbuilding, autoresponder,
and how to market your affiliate products.
and many more,

how do you qualify for this?
send a mail to allgoogleaffiliate@yahoo.com
or send an sms to 08039260734
Re: A Private Message To A Very Special Person! by SamMilla1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2008
ok
Re: A Private Message To A Very Special Person! by yawatide(f): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2008
google ads on site? check.
Re: A Private Message To A Very Special Person! by mrghost: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2008
you can actually get it done
Re: A Private Message To A Very Special Person! by mrghost: 4:37am On Oct 01, 2008
still counting
Re: A Private Message To A Very Special Person! by mrghost: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2008
let's see if you can make up to $1000 a month with this type of blog
Re: A Private Message To A Very Special Person! by mrghost: 4:44am On Oct 04, 2008
do you need free ads from google? its very easy to do check it out at http://allgoogleaffiliate..com

(1) (Reply)

Dumps And Ebooks / The 10 Most Popular Myths About Running A Social Networking Site / Sign-up For Garage48 Lagos: From Idea To Service In 48 Hours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.