Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Forex Dead Times And Solutions To Loosers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Forex Dead Times And Solutions To Loosers (580 Views)

Common Cell Phone Problems And Solutions / Forex Dead Times And Solutions To Loosers / Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Dead Times And Solutions To Loosers by steveforex: 4:02am On Sep 29, 2008
[center]HELLO TRADERS,

THE MARKET HAS NOT BEEN DOING FUNDAMENTALLY WELL OVER THIS DAYS, SO I ADVISE TRADERS TO BE CAREFULL IN TRADING NEWS.

THOUGH YOU CAN USE MY SYSTEM WHICH STILLMAKE MONEY NOW THAT EVERY NEWS SEEMS TO GO AGAINST THE ACTUAL RESULT.

PLEASE REQUEST FOR THIS PERSONAL SYSTEM THAT GENERATE 40 TO 60 PIPS EVERY, 7, M,

MY SYSTEM GIVES ME SIGNAL ON EACH CANDLE STICK, A VERY POWERFULL SOFTWARE THAT DISPLAYS THE NAMES OF CANDLESTICK ON THE CHART EXPECIALLY THE REVERSAL PATTERN.
WHEN EVER I RECIVE AN ALERT THIS TIME, 7, M, I PLACE MY TRADEĀ  FOR LONG OR SHORT.

PLEASE REQUEST FOR ACOUNT HISTORY AND THE 3 IN ONE ULTIMATE TRADING AIDS.

THANKS
MORE PIPS AHEAD

STEVE
mrafolabiplaza@yahoo.com[color=#770077][/color][/center]

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Ccna Looking For Job / Fresh Graduate Needed As Management Trainees / Vacancies For Solicitors And Associates In A Law Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.