Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Dance Of My Princess - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dance Of My Princess (1791 Views)

A Dance Of Humour / Dance of the gods!!! / Dance Of The City: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dance Of My Princess by SamMilla1(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2008
I stumbled on an author of a book that is being used for literature in a Nigerian University.
Mr Dennis .I. Okeke.
The book is 'THE DANCE OF MY PRINCESS'.
He is from Enugu State.
Has anyone here seen or read the book?
Re: The Dance Of My Princess by kay9(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2008
I haven't; have you? You can tell us about it.
Re: The Dance Of My Princess by SamMilla1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2008
Just got one copy from the author.
I will definitely write about it here when i am done with it.
I have like five books to read b4 it.
Re: The Dance Of My Princess by kay9(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2008
Whenever you're ready. smiley
Re: The Dance Of My Princess by SamMilla1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2008
sure
Re: The Dance Of My Princess by urch45: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
I heard someone saying he wanted to publish. Here's a good one. They accept online manuscript submission. Try cassava republic. Though I dont know that much about them or their website. Another sure one is www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng They offer editing, proofreading, translation services. Even script review. Have only used their services once.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Free E-books Download / Mr. Right / Top 3 Ongoing Stories Of The Month You Dont Want To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.