Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Fashion Critic: What Kind Of Skirt Is This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Critic: What Kind Of Skirt Is This? (1563 Views)

Picture Of Wizkid Wearing A Skirt / What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) / What Kind Of Braids Are These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Critic: What Kind Of Skirt Is This? by fashionkid(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2008
When it comes to short skirts, iam a little below average a fan, but whats beats my imagination is the fact that what i see most of our young girls put on this days is alarming,You guys will agree with me that its no longer the Mini Skirt we see this days but rather a MICRO MINI SKIRT,Honestly what i always wonder is Whats in it for some of this ladies and the fashion designers who portray this atire,Are they crazy about fashion Or Is fashion simply Driving Them crazy.I can be skeptical sometimes.My girls make una take am easy,Cheers
Re: Fashion Critic: What Kind Of Skirt Is This? by iice(f): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2008
Love mini skirts or micros so long as someone else with the body and legs is wearing them grin
But it does get the guys eyes huh? grin
Re: Fashion Critic: What Kind Of Skirt Is This? by benincitys(f): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2008
is call fashion.
Re: Fashion Critic: What Kind Of Skirt Is This? by spikedcylinder: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2008
Pictures?
Re: Fashion Critic: What Kind Of Skirt Is This? by firstlady4(f): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2008
I love wearing mini or micro mini skirt a lot I don't care how others feels about it. All I care is how it looks on me grin grin
Re: Fashion Critic: What Kind Of Skirt Is This? by chinedumo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2010
that is the race going on. everybody or lots of people now wear mini skirt. s oit is no more special/daring or distinctive. no body stands out of the crowd with it. it doesn't catch guys eyes particularly to u cos there are lots of min skirt around. so what do they do? they invent the micro mini. to get an edge ova their fellow competitors. let she what they will do when its novelty wears of. or do u have suggestion of ideas of what next they will do. cos the cycle continues. almost endless. a bondage . a web an entanglement.

(1) (Reply)

Thrilling Transformation Results On African Hair Transplant Patient (video) / Ladies And Men You Won't Believe This Fashion Accesories Exists. / Learn A Skill For Just 4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.