Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Would Anyone Need This Info @ Independence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Anyone Need This Info @ Independence? (709 Views)

If FG Starts Paying N5,000 To Unemployed Graduates In 2016,then You Need This / THIS Info Speaks It All / Based on This Info, Is PDP A Christian Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Anyone Need This Info @ Independence? by pastorv: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2008
Hello Nigerians,it is our 48th independence celebration,we have to thank God for making us see it again this year.
The big question every one of us will ask it'self is this "Have i been able to positivelly affect Nigeria?",if your answer is no or partially yes,there is still time for adjustment and to think on what to do to positivelly affect the nation as it's citizen.

Neverthless. i have a little but important information about how to obtain legitimate business intrest and coleteral free loan for to sponsor your business, YES you heard me well,NO INTEREST/COLATERAL !!.

It is called partnership loan ,not many nigerian have discovered it ,so as to take advantage of it now.

This information i have decided to give out freely to only 20 nigerian as INDEPENDENCE GIFT, without collecting a dime from them.

All they will do is to register with the popular and nigeria best network, www.sen2020.com,selling entreprenuer newspaper "success digest extra" ,so that even if they dont know what to do with the money they get,they can get some few free information through that paper to start.

To do this,just register with www.sen2020.com,and also get success digest extra newspaper.It is just #1,050 to register,and you will become a sen2020 network member and also be eligible to receive free entreprenuer paper two weekly for 12 months,which means,the paper that is sold at #100 per two weeks to the public,will be yours for free in one full year.Even if you want to calculate it in money,it is just at the rate of about #40 naira per paper,its funny and amazing,never of such in Nigeria.

All you need to do is to register in this network under me as your referer and my referer link to this site is www.sen2020.com?pastorv. As soon as you do that,just send me a mail to infobizcircle@yahoo.com,and i will send you the full information to your mail immediatelly,but you must promise me that you will not sell the information,but may give it out freely to anyone you pleases,but never sale it.

If you cant do it yourself,just send me a mail and i will send you the payment information for the #1,050 and i will help you get registered
immediatelly.

NB: If you are already a sen networker,you don't need to bother yourself concerning this

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE XCELEBRATION!!!!![color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Agitators Disrupt Igbo Day In Enugu / There Is Nothing To Celebrate. / Nigeria @ 48: The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.