Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out (5740 Views)

FED POLY (EDE) 2012/2013 First Batch List Coming Soon! / . / When Is Unizik 2nd List Coming Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by smogfly(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2008
does anybody know when unilorin is releasing their list.please anybody with vital info should contact me on this 08052068107
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by tunnex190: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2008
Somebody should tell us when the admission list will be released.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by taitee(f): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2008
pls somebody help!!!!!!!!!!! abeg oh ilorin has said new students should come and register but i av not seen the list!!!! pls is it out? some1 pls reply, im in a fix now. resumption date is drawing near
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by delvinmaya(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2008
heyo dudes, admission list comes out 2nite or tomorrow morning,just log onto their website and check your admission status

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION FOR 2008/2009 ACADEMIC SESSION FOR BOTH FRESH & RETURNING STUDENTS

STEP 1: Students are to visit www.unilorin.edu.ng to check their good standing status.

a. If all credits offered (TCO) have been passed (TCP), move to step 2.

b. If there are any credits failed (TCF) and provided you are in good standing, collect the details of your result from your faculty before proceeding to step 2

c. Freshers are to check their admission status at the same site and proceed to step 2

STEP 2 Authentication of student and generation of login details:

a. Visit and login the University Portal Site www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal using your Matriculation Number and Surname OR JAMB Registration Number and Surname.

b. For Fresh Students and returning students in good standing, complete your biodata as displayed and create your customized login details.

c. Please note that the login details are to be kept properly as they will always be required for your subsequent login to the portal.

d. If not in good standing, further instructions would be displayed for your information

i. Click the link displayed

ii. Make online payment for Change of course form on account of not being in good standing (Provided you are qualified)

iii. Download the form

iv. Complete the appropriate steps physically

v. Duly approved transfer form must be submitted to the system administrator through the Academic Office before you can proceed to Step 2a above.

STEP 3 Payments and Generation of Card Details:

a. Join the link to access payment information

b. Customized details of charges (payment advise) will be displayed, which you will be required to print out

c. Request for a virtual e-transact card detail. Please print out the details

d. Load your e-transact virtual card at any of the 18 commercial banks (click here to see list of authorized banks) nationwide, to the tune of the payment advice printed out in 3b above

STEP 4 Course Registration:

a. Return to the portal using your customized login details chosen in 2b above

b. Complete your payment on line and print the receipt of payment

c. Use the good standing details already downloaded by you to fill in the course registration form. Ensure that you register for the courses failed first.

d. Print the required number of Course Forms and other forms for submission to your level adviser and other places as directed. You are also required to submit all completed forms online, by clicking the “submit” button.

e. Collect a copy of your signed Course Form from the Faculty Office after the Level Adviser and Faculty Officer might have endorsed the form

STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO NOTE THAT ALL REGISTRATION FOR THE 2008/2009 SESSION WOULD BE ON-LINE
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by smogfly(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
pls notify us as soon as the list is out.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by talk2dre(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
i hope Unilorin is not wasting our time.
Registration is drawing near and the list is not out.
I pray we won't wait in vain cause i had 66% and i pray to be among the chosen ones.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by olusheyeey(f): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2008
Really its taking long and i cant do without checking the website everyday.
If online registration would have to begin tomorrow 3rd October, then why is the list not out yet?
This is getting too much because candidates are beginning to have high blood pressure, but i just urge u nairalanders to be patient , the list should be out between now and 2morrow, u guys should just keep praying to JESUS, Best of lucks to all the hopeful ones.
I'm SEYI 08063041231 .
SEE U GUYS @ SCHOOL.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by EmmanuelA1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
They are rather putting the horse before the cart. The is expected to come out first before the Registration details. Let's hope between now and tomorrow. Best of luck to all.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by Truetalk(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2008
I believe there is nothing God cannot not do because, i heard from a source that is not confirmed that the cutoff mark for sciences is 70% and other 50% upward and also those student that used awaiting result might not be considered, i am really confused and i dont know what to do i choosed unilorin as my first and second choice , you see that i really dont have any option, But i believe in God and i hope that everything would be okay, and i also think the link provided is not functioning yet, i think soon it would be up online for student to view because it involves lots of server queries and more so they are working very hard to see that students never had problems accessing the link, Have faith in God.
smogfly:

does anybody know when unilorin is releasing their list.please anybody with vital info should contact me on this 08052068107
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by lekosoo(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2008
Hey Guy,

I call someone yesterday and he infom me that the cut off for Social Science is 70 and above, I will like to know how true is this, and for the list believe any moment from now, I cant wait to see all of us in Ilorin during the registration processing, One Love.

Thanks
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by taitee(f): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2008
the link provided is not functioning and i have not seen nything like the admission list on the website. what is happening? God help us. cry cry
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by amanze15(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2008
hi guys it really bad 4 a school of such pedigree should be stressing students like this but my upmost prayer is that we all should get an admission into the university i pray so  c u guys later peace out
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by EmmaAjayi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2008
Truetalk:

I believe there is nothing God cannot not do because, i heard from a source that is not confirmed that the cutoff mark for sciences is 70% and other 50% upward and also those student that used awaiting result might not be considered, i am really confused and i don't know what to do i choosed unilorin as my first and second choice , you see that i really don't have any option, But i believe in God and i hope that everything would be okay, and i also think the link provided is not functioning yet, i think soon it would be up online for student to view because it involves lots of server queries and more so they are working very hard to see that students never had problems accessing the link, Have faith in God.

What makes you think that awaiting results would not be considered? The lecturers and staffers also have their wards who are awaiting their results and l believe that is why the list is being delayed. Let's be optimistic about the list coming out today. Best regards
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by hamzatafee: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
Hey my fellow student,Don't let us give ourself high blood pressure,Unilorin is a mad and unpredictable school,I call my lecture in department of statictics just today 3rd of october and he has let me know,even him as a lecturer did not know when it will be release but we just need to wait cos he told that it will be pasted online anytime from now. let just be patient and pray to God should answer of prayer. i wish everybody best of luck ( amen ) we shall in meet in skul.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by edijalo: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2008
Please if you are using awaiting result for unilorin, you got to be praying hard, because your results are not updated on the school website, so what will the school use to verify you. See let me tell you the truth; walk your way out.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by taitee(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2008
edijalo, why are u discouraging others? does it mean unilorin will not accept students freshoutof school? see there is nothing GOD cannot do so do not write us off. u shouldbe optimistic about things. after waiting solongnd almost having heart attack i know i willenter by Gods graceevenifit is with awaiting result. amen angry
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by tunboy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2008
hey nairalanders i hope unilorin accept us , but i want anybody who has a complete info about the admission list should pls call my number   07032306435
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by fadinus(m): 3:19am On Oct 04, 2008
Jst woke at 3.00am 2 chek d useles unilorin site 4 any new info bout d admssn list but notin yet. Na wa o, guys but we r supposd 2 confrm regstratn on d 8th, wen wil we find our name b4 confrmatn of regrtratn on tuesday n its saturday already. God wnt let Unilorin frustrate me sha.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by tunnex190: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2008
@all, let's start praying now cos this, has become something else. Registration without admission list. What's that supposed to mean?
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by larayat(f): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2008
only GOD knows wats happening@stupid website d link is not responding n are we supposed 2 register witout seeing our name n reg has already started.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by tunboy(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2008
hey guy we just have to be patient cuz when the list comes out they would give us more time for the registration i am sure of that. so nairalanders u are the bomb
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by olusheyeey(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2008
Na wa 4 this school o!
What do they want candidates to do now?
Well what i can just tell u guys is that u should be patient, and those discouraging students awaiting results should put themselves into that kind of position too.
Aren't u supposed to encourage them?
If u dont av better things to post then stop breaking people's hearts.
Here in nairaland, we don't create pains for people especially students,
Do u even know if u'll be given admission?
Every one is praying to GOD 4help and u're there telling them to 'walk out or back out'.
U really need to watch what u say to people ok?
THE LIST SHOULD BE OUT BEFORE THIS WEEKEND RUNS OUT.
"BE THOU PATIENT"
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by smogfly(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2008
please anybody with vital information abt unilorin admsion list should try and post it here.i dont know what is wrong with this unilorin self.we have been waiting for the list.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by smogfly(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2008
i dont seem to understand abt unilorin portal.it is not loading.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by fadinus(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2008
Rumours says d shcl has agreed 2 acept AR, so they r sayng d admssn lst mite b out pretty soon.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by fadinus(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2008
Rumours says d shcl has agreed 2 acept AR, so they r sayng d admssn lst mite b out pretty soon.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by hamzatafee: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2008
hey guys,
this is what prof ipinyomi,the head of department of statistics told me when i email him and also one of the lecturer in the department mr yemi oyeyemi.

Hamzat just keep checking.Most likely the list was not online yet when you check.But I am sure Unilorin will put the list of admitted students online Best wishes
Prof. R.A. Ipinyomi,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam alaykun Hamzat,
In actual fact the school has resumed on Friday 26th of September, 2008 and the procedure for registration commenced on the 3rd October, 2008. The returning students have started collecting thier results especially in my departments. The online registrarion is being put on hold pending the time the addmision list for the freshers will be out.The delay is due to the fact that there is likely to be no supplimentary list so the list will be only one except the movement list. Probably before you read or as you are reading this mail the list will be on the net.
Bye
Maa Salam.

so advice you my fellow student should keep thier mind at rest and just keep on praying to God and also keep on checkin unilorin website because the prof told me that the list has already compile its just because of the supplementry list that it possible there should no supplementry list--you also also get to read it from his letter--i wish you guys best of luck and me too.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2008
i m a student of unilorin and i m sure that the list will be out on monday.however awaiting results will not be considered.i got my info from a friend who is an sug official. he told me that the list has been passed round the sug officials.so i wish you all goodluck,to enter university no be small tin o! smiley
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by hamzatafee: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2008
hey guys,just don't listen to any rumour again---- believe in your sef and keeping on updating unilorin website, dat all.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by smogfly(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2008
i am fed up with rumours that ur friend told you this and a prof told you that.i know that one day unilorin will update their site with the admission list.just let be patient a little bit.
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by smogfly(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
please anybody with relevant infomation should post it here because i can no longer wait for their yeye thing again
Re: When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out by amanze15(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2008
hey guys the rumours i am hearing now is really blocking my ears.i am tired for the past 3 weeks i have been wit a pc and nothing else trying to know the latest on the admission 2 disorin i am praying that god in his infinite mercy should grant us admission dis year AMEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ethical Problems In Mass Media Communication / What Are The Combinations For Political Science In Jamb? / Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.