Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) (3871 Views)

2006/2007 Toyota Matrix **red Riding** :: (#1.1m) 07080472799 / REGISTERED Toyota Matrix(red) Year 2009 / 2004 Toyota Matrix: **red-riding Hood**: 1.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2008
kay_pumpin:

whos the meat and whos the hunter.I just feel so much is goin on here @ such a dizzing pace that i feel its difficult to know where to come in.But for real inspired,i wish you could be more toned down with ur response and reaction to things when they seem not to be going you way.You seem to be kind of conceited.Just my observation though

Thanks for the observation, i appreciate it
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by idupaul: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2008
hmmm what do u know zion train is also bringing a car in.   I knew there was somthing wrong with zion'S SO CALLED ADVOCACY shocked
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by ziontrain: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2008
@idupaul, I already announced on nairaland during the madness that I have my car on the way - so, nothing to hide here. Apparently, everyone is aware except you. And by the way, I have been an advocate of VIN number for a very long time on this forum. I suggest you get your facts right before speaking on the forum here - simple check on my past postings would have educated you a bit.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by kaypumpin2(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2008
great inspired.Just do ur biz znd respond to what you can.You never a lot of us who are jsut reading the auto section and makin up our minds.Be good brof and may God bless u and all other nairaland car dealers.And may the truth always prevail,However,whenever
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by damola1: 1:42am On Oct 02, 2008
all of dem dey craze for head, dey waste papi's time,

craze people!, all politicians,
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by jenju(m): 3:08am On Oct 02, 2008
damola1:

all of them dey craze for head, dey waste papi's time,

damola,

Did you get that Z4?

Cheer,
J
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by kuntash: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2008
ZionTrain and Inspired,  if una don fight finish,  make una settle down find me this SUV,  sharp sharp,  I need am. its 2006 Highlander- preferable black. if una like make una 4get to add VIN,

Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by ziontrain: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Kuntash, thanks for your request. I am not fighting anyone o. I have already humbled myself and apologised to those I may have offended in the past.

Please send more detailed specification to me at "straighttalk60@gmail.com" e.g.

1. Do you want Leather or not
2. Do you prefer Highlander Limited, Sport or Regular
3. Are you flexible on the colours.
4. Any other info
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2008
kay_pumpin:

great inspired.Just do ur biz znd respond to what you can.You never a lot of us who are jsut reading the auto section and makin up our minds.Be good brof and may God bless u and all other nairaland car dealers.And may the truth always prevail,However,whenever

Thanks my friend.

damola1:

all of them dey craze for head, dey waste papi's time,

grin grin grin Thanks for watching my back brov.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by babsoginni(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hey guys, i just think this shld stop. Like some1 said, if i'm putting anything from 1.5m - 5m of my hard-earned money to someones trust for an automobile, it's buyers beware, so it's at my risk (yes, thanks to the information been provided, it's educated us more and should aid each individual in arriving at the decisions to buy or not to buy).

The observations made by various posters on this forum about 'errors/slip-ups' made by dealers should be taken in good faith and be seen as a means to improve on the services been rendered and simple (without resorting to name-callings) explanations to clear the situations be given. Whatever the case, Nairaland has given opportunities to both dealers and buyers alike. Let's just transact the business as diligently as possible and make Seun a happy person anytime transactions are completed without issues.

Tx
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by kuntash: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2008
Ziontrain- kindly check ur mail

(1) (2)

Sparkling Toyota Camry 2007 Model Le : Price: N2.7m Only / One Month Registred. 2005 Honda Shuttle( Lagos Cleared In March 2012) @ N1.05m / Full Options Honda Accord Baby Boy N680k First Body,mileage:just 22,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.