Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Notification Of Sales And Editing Of Articles And E-books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Notification Of Sales And Editing Of Articles And E-books (812 Views)

SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES / Publishing Of Articles On Nigerian Newspapers / Where To Find Free Articles And Ebooks For Your Improvement And Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notification Of Sales And Editing Of Articles And E-books by nnamdi23: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2008
My Name Is Eze Prince .I am a writer and editor of articles and e-books.I want to use this opportunity to intimate you that should in case you have any intention and desire to write and buy any article you can contact me by my e-mail address :princejonth_2006@yahoo.com or through my phone number:07036816035.some of my articles for sale are:personal creativity,can there be justice in election,malpractice in schools and you can avoid procastination.My e-books for sale are:you can be who you want to be,the secret of personal creativity,mobilization is the only secret of success.

(1) (Reply)

Living And Learning / Where Can I Get The Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes! / Ha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.