Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Job Seekers Pls Beware - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers Pls Beware (570 Views)

Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware / Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Seekers Pls Beware by Wendy80(f): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2008
Last week i was invited 4 an interview in a company in PH only for me to get there and discovered it's a shop,the annoying thing is that i was asked to open a file with #40 and fill a form with 1k, and the person conducting the assumed interview is an SSCE holder,,can u imagine? I just walked away blaming myself 4 time wasted.
Just this evening in PH too a man was being flogged by angry Graduates, Wetin happen? pple asked, and we were told,the man has being collecting money as much as 10k all in the name getting jobs for pple in different locations in PH but luck ran on him today or rather satan come punisham today,,,,,,,,,SO JOB SEEKERS BEWARE
Re: Job Seekers Pls Beware by wreck(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2008
thanks to you wendy.only God knows wat dis country is turning too.an SSCE holder conducting an interview?LOL

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of An Accountant/manager / Fresh Job For Fresh Graduates / Engineers For Immediate Employment : Hurry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.