Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Headache (766 Views)

Constant Headache / Severe Internal Headache / Migraine Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headache by Cayon(f): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2008
I have a had a non stop headache for 2 days now . Its so extreme that I almost finish a bottle of advil (24 in a bottle) and my eyes are so red
Re: Headache by largie(f): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2008
I feel you but at the same time don't pump too much of advil into your system you might need to see your doctor.persistent headache could be a pointer to some other ailments in the system.anyways get well soon
Re: Headache by stnonymus(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2008
largie:

I feel you but at the same time don't pump too much of advil into your system you might need to see your doctor.persistent headache could be a pointer to some other ailments in the system.anyways get well soon

I tend to agree.The headache might be a symptom of a serious ailment like hypertension.I suggest you go for a check up.In the meantime you can you can take any supplement with omega oils.Theywill help to relax you.

Re: Headache by Cayon(f): 1:57am On Oct 02, 2008
thanks.  The headache disappeared 2day.  I think I was stress over the fact that they got rid of 2 of my co-workers on Monday especially my Palestian friend.  Sometimes life is soooooo unfair.  Here you have 3 Yts who don't know much about the job and after working the Palestian,and the Indians dudes they got the boot. Life is soooooooooooooooooo unfair.   

As for my health I think I am doing fine for now ecept I have the flu. i took a flu shot yet I have the flu grin grin

Peace
Re: Headache by stnonymus(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2008
The flu is also another sign of stress.Well i am glad you no longer have the headaches, Try not to stress yourself anymore.
Re: Headache by Exstar(f): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2008
Take life gently, do your possible best at work and leave the rest for others or the next day. don't over stress yourself. forget your worries and think positive! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Do You Drink Dead Waters / Cardiothoracic Registrar / Sudden Unsuspected Death Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.