Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Secret Revealed! Run Your Car On Water - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Secret Revealed! Run Your Car On Water (824 Views)

I Need A Car On A Budget Of 350k / How To Successfully Pre Order A Car On Nairaland ( For Buyers And Sellers ) / Oyenit Free Vin Check( Check Before U Buy Any Car On Nairaland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Revealed! Run Your Car On Water by mrghost: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2008
Car Now Runs on water.

At this moment, cars that runs completely on water is still being developed and designed. There is a way that you can convert your car to run on both gas and water that will double your gas mileage. It is easy and you can do it yourself. Although I was skeptical at first, I have realized that it is completely possible. The reason this is possible is because water is supplemental to gasoline. Water4Gas uses a little energy from the battery of your car to transform the water into a gas called HHO. The good thing is that your car can run off it and it is still cleaner than regular gas you buy at the pump. Another benefit is that it is extremely easy to install and maintain, and can be used for old cars, new cars, light trucks, boats, and more. Water as a fuel for your car has been in the media a lot lately. With gas prices as unpredictable as they are and on a rise, it is only logical to try and find another cost-efficient way to fuel your car.

do you want know how to go about this
visit http://allcarowners..com
Re: Secret Revealed! Run Your Car On Water by bigfather(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2008
Try it on your car first !
Re: Secret Revealed! Run Your Car On Water by mastro: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2008
Water that’s nothing,

I know the secret for running a car on air, yes AIR only, you will never need to fill your tank again, send N5,000 only via western union and I will share this with you. Easy conversion, even baba Kasali will be able to install.

I also have a bridge for sale to highest bidder, one owner, fairly used.
Re: Secret Revealed! Run Your Car On Water by Binumar: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2008
I beg stop this woo! before water go become as scarse and expensive as fuel. And will not see to drink

(1) (Reply)

Ford 3910 (heavy Machine) For Sale At A Give Away Price / 2003/2004 Honda Accord / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2000 Model Volkswagen Bug Forsale(registered)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.