Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja (1236 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Aptitude Aptitude Test Venue / Any News Concerning The Nigerian Breweries Aptitude Test Venue / Gtb Test - Venue And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja by daplata: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2006
hi guys ,
i was invited for the nicon test scheduled to hold on the 15th ,but was posted to write it in portharcourt , but currently i am in jos and wont be able to proceed to ph for the test .Pls i would like to know if any body knows the abuja venue for the test for closer proximity.thanks my number is 08037233680 i would be grateful my problem can be solved.
Re: Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja by Laface: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, Can you guys help a brother. Daplata will really like to know where the test is holding in Abuja. Please your urgent reply will be appreciated.
Re: Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja by tobyto(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2006
The text venu for Abuja is Merit House and NUc,Maitama Abuja.They will make use of both establishment big auditorium.They are very close & time is 10 am.cheers!
Re: Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja by crito(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2006
i ve not heard 4rm nicon too. na waoh,
Re: Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja by youngies(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2006
Also remember to come with 2 passport photos and and your ID card (e.g National ID card, Int'l passport or Driving licence)

Good luck!
Re: Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja by tobyto(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2006
For those that have not recieved text mssg. u can check their website http://www.niconinsurance.com.ng/PagesG/home.html 4 shotlist,clicking on ur choice text center for list of invited candidates.Thanks.
Re: Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja by Nkemji(f): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2006
Please any information on what 1st class graduates who applied to nicon should do? I suppose they are not taking part in tomorrow test? Exactly what is expected of them? Thanks!
Re: Like To Know The Test Venue For The Nicon Test In Abuja by dearie(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2006
Tobyto,
Thanx for that info, it is evident that the test will be in batches,. going by the list of the shortlisted candidates, only those whose surnames starts with alphabet A have been invited for tomorrow's test. So someone like me can hope to find my name sometime nextweek or month, as the case may be.

So pple, that u've not been invited shouldn't give u cause to lose a minute sleep. Them go call everybody, na turn by turn.

For those of u for tomorrow, al da best.

(1) (Reply)

Rescheduled Guinness Gmt Test Result. / U.b.a Interview / Vacancies At First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.