Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Am Looking For My Missing Rib - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Looking For My Missing Rib (2779 Views)

Closed / My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy / Looking For My Missing Rib? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Eustace: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2006
HI NAIRALANDERS
AM ABOUT TO TRAVEL BUT AM LOOKING FOR A BEUTIFUL AND GOD FEARING GIRL TO DATE AND PROBABLY MARRY. PREFARABLY AND UNDERGRADUTE STUDYING NURSING, MEDICINE, COMPUTER SCIENCE, OR LAW. MUST BE IGBO PLS.
I WILL LEAVE TO CANADA NEXT MONTH.
PLEASE CONTACT ME USING THIS EMAIL. stacebruno@yahoo.co.uk
thanks.
DON-MEKS
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Greatpeter(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2006
May your wish come true!
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Rhea(f): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2006
Eustace:

I WILL LEAVE TO CANADA NEXT MONTH.

Why not launch your search in canada or wait till you return.
Abi you wan marry by proxy?

Anyway, best of luck
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Badman888(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2006
Good luck at least u still got a month because when u get to CANADA slim chance of getting a wife,
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by hibans(f): 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2006
Well, i wish u all the best sha
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Eustace: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2006
PLS AM SERIOUS I REALLY MEAN WHAT AM SAYING.
DON-MEKS
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by riffy: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2006
hi, i can give you a friend address so that he can help you in canada.
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Hotstepper(f): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2006
woaaaaaaaa, another person coming to Canada, wat city/state are you coming to? hmmm good luck with your search
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by florence1: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2006
foooooooooooooool u need a nurse and other blablabla that will go there and work as a jacky for u selfish idiot keep searching Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by florence1: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2006
foooooooooooooool u need a nurse and other blablabla that will go there and work as a jacky for u selfish idiot. keep searching Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin!
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2006
florence1:

foooooooooooooool u need a nurse and other blablabla that will go there and work as a jacky for u selfish idiot. keep searching Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin!

Nne baby gal, tell him the turut that he is an Ewu nama grin  cheesy
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Gwaine(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2006
This rush-hour business you're advertizing is not going to help your career, whatever that is. It's easy - just go to LASU, UNILAG or NSUKKA and hola your desire there: "Who go marry this bobo wey wan jand in a matter of days??" (Don't forget the 'must be Igbo' twist to it). Hours after you've experimented, come back and give us some situational report.
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Busta(f): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2006
Gwaine:

This rush-hour business you're advertizing is not going to help your career, whatever that is. It's easy - just go to LASU, UNILAG or NSUKKA and hola your desire there: "Who go marry this bobo wey wan jand in a matter of days??" (Don't forget the 'must be Igbo' twist to it). Hours after you've experimented, come back and give us some situational report.

real rush hour business. Well said!
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by favour5(f): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2006
Looking for Igbo wife makes me believe you are Igbo. Can't you guys be serious for once in your life? Everything isn't all about business. marriage isn't a business contract you sign with a partner under laid down conditions.
Mr. man, the world has gone digitalised so move along and leave behind these ancient ways of doing things. women are no longer assets.
if you are going to Canada make you leave je-je. I wonder why you brought that in sef. Was it suppose to boost your CV or what?
By the way, you are looking for U/G in medicine, nursing computer science or law. which of them did you graduate from?

You said you are looking for your missing rib, ask the surgeon that worked on you last grin
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by hibans(f): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2006
favour5:

Looking for Igbo wife makes me believe you are Igbo. Can't you guys be serious for once in your life? Everything isn't all about business. marriage isn't a business contract you sign with a partner under laid down conditions.
Mr. man, the world has gone digitalised so move along and leave behind these ancient ways of doing things. women are no longer assets.
if you are going to Canada make you leave je-je. I wonder why you brought that in sef. Was it suppose to boost your CV or what?
By the way, you are looking for U/G in medicine, nursing computer science or law. which of them did you graduate from?

You said you are looking for your missing rib, ask the surgeon that worked on you last grin

Girl, i think u'r right. Ask him oooooooooooo, i think he is an real Igbo man grin
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by SvS(f): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
misin rib?
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by soulpatrol(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2006
@ favour5. girl, you have said it all. im shocked that there are still guys out there that treat this marriage issue like its a contract. imagine, the guy is even saying she has to have a degree in this and that, lets hope he has a reasonable degree too sha. na wa o, this is just pathetic. so because hes going to canada, make we come dey chase am? or why mention that? which kin advertisement be this? abeg vamoose and go out there and look for a girl yourself. or you'll just succeed in attracting 419ers since you've mentioned going abroad. good luck o!
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Rhodalyn(f): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2006
U Sadddd loner cry cry cry
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Hotstepper(f): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2006
hahahha, I am well qualified for this advertisement ohh, i gat degree in all those areas and igbo as well and am alwayz looking for a guy that is going to obodoyibo so that I can go as well. You can contact me at 1-888-222-TIPS or looking_forobodoyiboguy@hotmail.com tongue
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Busta(f): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2006
LMAO grin

congrats Hotstepper, u've reached ur official 2000 posts! wink
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Damest09(f): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
Good luck with the looking and finding the missing rib(s) or stolen rib  that will say yes. Does he really think going to Canada will make ladies come rushing and falling at his feet. What century is he on?
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Hotstepper(f): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2006
hahaha@busta, i wasn't counting or even noticing but hey, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have made it
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by iice(f): 4:31am On Jul 25, 2006
favour5:

LOL for real oh tell us which of them u even graduate from eh?

Damest09:

Good luck with the looking and finding the missing rib(s) or stolen rib that will say yes. Does he really think going to Canada will make ladies come rushing and falling at his feet. What century is he on?

Nah some ppl still live in ancient times
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Eustace: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,
I THINK THE ESSENCE OF THIS FORUM IS TO EXPRESS OUR CANDID VIEWS ABOUT DATING AND PROBABLY MARRIAGE. I WANT TO ALSO BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS/HER OPINION NO MATTER HOW STUPID OR ANACRONISTIC YOU MIGHT CONSIDER IT. I AM ALSO OF THE VIEW THAT THIS FORUM IS NOT MEANT TO RENDER ALL KINDS OF ABUSES OR INSULTS ON ONE'S PERSON OR PERSONALITY, NEITHER IS IT TO PROMOTE ETHNIC OR TRIBAL JINGOISMS. IF I AM CORRECT, THEN IT IS HIGH TIME WE MIND OUR LANGUAGE AND THE KIND OF REPONSES WE POST HERE BECAUSE EVEN NON-NIGERIANS READ THIS FORUM. IF SOMETHING IS POSTED HERE AND YOU DONT MEET UP WITH THE CRITERIA, THERE IS NO NEED TO EXPOSE YOUR INGORANCE, ENVY, GREED OF THE LIKES. MOST OF US ARE NOT HERE TO DECIEVE ANYBODY. I DONT KNOW WHY WE INTERPRET EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE LIGHT OF ETHNICITY. THIS THE REASON WHY OUR HANDS ARE TIED.
TO CLEAR THE AIR, I HAVE THE REASON FOR LOOKING FOR IGBO GIRLS, ONE, THEY ARE VERY RESPECTFUL IN MARRIAGE AND ARE KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF NOT TAKING CARE OF THIER HUSBANDS, SECONDLY THEY ARE HARD WORKING. THEY ARE SMART, INTELLIGENT AND ABOVE ALL GOD FEARING. HOWEVER THIS DOES NOT SUGGEST THE OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS DO NOT POSSES THE THE ABOVE QUALITIES. BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IGBO GIRLS ARE THE MOST HARDWORKING. I DONT WANT SOMEBODY THAT WILL BETRAY ME IN CANADA. IT IS A STRANGE LAND AND WOMEN HAVE MORE POWERS IN MARRIAGE THAN MEN.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM A GRADUATE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND HAVE GOTTEN JOB THERE. I WILL BE LEAVING FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER. THE LUCKY LADY WILL JOIN ME NEXT YEAR.
THANKS.
DON-MEKS
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by shawna(f): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2006
hope u like canada its a very beautiful and peaceful place to live in and its a very liberal nation anyways goodluck in finding a wife smiley grin

ps: dont right in capitals pls the admin hates it and i feel like when someone rights in capitals they are yelling i hope u're not yelling cheesy
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Hotstepper(f): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
na wah oooooooooooooo, my dear, I really understand you regarding your search. But what I don't get is u calling the lady lucky. Lucky in what sense? in the sense that she will be coming to canada or what. If I may ask, How sure are you sure the person will join you next year?

Well as for moi, I have come, seen, and want out tongue
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by eloghene(f): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2006
eustace,i will advice u to look for a girl but not online dont get me wrong i am not saying that whaat u did ws was wrong for saying it out but i dont think u will find mrs right cuz right now u have told all the girls things that will make them run after u,so u have to be careful and make sure u are making the right decision cuz most girls of these days are all after money.so as a girl i will advice u to think twice,any girl u see now is after ur money.open ur eyes boy u are in the modern word.good luck in ur search. smiley
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Raymand(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2006
I THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD SAY SOMETHING REAL CHEESY LIKE, "FIND THE BONE IN YOUR POT OF SOUP" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Eustace: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2006
dear eloghene
i think i love your response to my advert. you really have proven that there are still girls with proper home training. infact you a real gift to your parents. all the same thank u. i like u babe.

well i will continue my search in canada. at least nigerians live there. but honestly i would prefered a home gal.

don-meks
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by Olumide7(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2006
Eustace:

Dear Nairalanders,
I THINK THE ESSENCE OF THIS FORUM IS TO EXPRESS OUR CANDID VIEWS ABOUT DATING AND PROBABLY MARRIAGE. I WANT TO ALSO BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS/HER OPINION NO MATTER HOW STUPID OR ANACRONISTIC YOU MIGHT CONSIDER IT. I AM ALSO OF THE VIEW THAT THIS FORUM IS NOT MEANT TO RENDER ALL KINDS OF ABUSES OR INSULTS ON ONE'S PERSON OR PERSONALITY, NEITHER IS IT TO PROMOTE ETHNIC OR TRIBAL JINGOISMS. IF I AM CORRECT, THEN IT IS HIGH TIME WE MIND OUR LANGUAGE AND THE KIND OF REPONSES WE POST HERE BECAUSE EVEN NON-NIGERIANS READ THIS FORUM. IF SOMETHING IS POSTED HERE AND YOU DONT MEET UP WITH THE CRITERIA, THERE IS NO NEED TO EXPOSE YOUR INGORANCE, ENVY, GREED OF THE LIKES. MOST OF US ARE NOT HERE TO DECIEVE ANYBODY. I DONT KNOW WHY WE INTERPRET EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE LIGHT OF ETHNICITY. THIS THE REASON WHY OUR HANDS ARE TIED.
TO CLEAR THE AIR, I HAVE THE REASON FOR LOOKING FOR IGBO GIRLS, ONE, THEY ARE VERY RESPECTFUL IN MARRIAGE AND ARE KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF NOT TAKING CARE OF THIER HUSBANDS, SECONDLY THEY ARE HARD WORKING. THEY ARE SMART, INTELLIGENT AND ABOVE ALL GOD FEARING. HOWEVER THIS DOES NOT SUGGEST THE OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS DO NOT POSSES THE THE ABOVE QUALITIES. BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IGBO GIRLS ARE THE MOST HARDWORKING. I DONT WANT SOMEBODY THAT WILL BETRAY ME IN CANADA. IT IS A STRANGE LAND AND WOMEN HAVE MORE POWERS IN MARRIAGE THAN MEN.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM A GRADUATE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND HAVE GOTTEN JOB THERE. I WILL BE LEAVING FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER. THE LUCKY LADY WILL JOIN ME NEXT YEAR.
THANKS.
DON-MEKS

Thanks for the speech. As you said,"everyone is entitled to his or her opinion" so why shouldn't they antagonize what you wrote? Listen, don't get me started? U sound very desperate!! U need serious help!!!!! angry angry
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by favour5(f): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2006
Olumide7:

Thanks for the speech. As you said,"everyone is entitled to his or her opinion" so why shouldn't they antagonize what you wrote? Listen, don't get me started? U sound very desperate!! U need serious help!!!!! angry angry

abeg olumide7 no start. spare am. he has heard enof. like u said na desperation make im write dat kind thing
Re: Am Looking For My Missing Rib by bimkem(f): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2006
All the very best. You re probably going off to canada empty handed! Hmm, dont envy you ooo. The place cold!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hookup With Zainabthegirl / I Need A True Love: I Need A Girlfriend / Single Ladies Interested In Hookups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.