Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy (2993 Views)

Closed / Looking For My Missing Rib? / Am Looking For My Missing Rib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dear MrsBreezy,

I know you will be surprised by this letter, but its just a routine thing I have to do just to scare off the male wolves disturbing you. They are not only disturbing you, they are aswell frustrating my effort on you.

Before you came into my e-life, I had given up on ever finding my NL soul mate; even though I had indirectly and directly toasted a lot of babes but they choose to ignore me simply because am not related to Seun. Ever since you came on Nairaland, things are beginning to change for me, I see your posts in my dreams sometimes I like them and other times I just quote without saying anything. Even outside of NL things are getting better aswell, especially when am wannking You set my heart on fire and am afraid my heart may blow off any moment from now.

When I see you posts on NL quoting or mentioning another NL guys especially hungryboy, smackimorn, nosky4, gentlebullet, femimike1, jossi994, dstnd, DonCrust, jimmy4x, kowalsky and there like I always wish e-bola strike them all so that I can have you all to my self. I told my NL dad ( not2long ) about you and he said its a good thing other guys appreciate the beauty of you that I solely own.

Every time you quote or mention me, my mind always totori and sometimes I can't help it but to wet my pant with a slimy fluid that comes out of my something. I don't know why the fluid always come out each time I see your comments.

My baby girl, I know you love me, but am so scared that you will leave me soon, but each time you think of such always remember that am the first to welcome you to this site, also, I gave you your first mention and like.
I fell in love with you the moment I saw your picture, those lips and innocent eyes enslaved my soul.

I’m so glad you agreed to be my e-wife, after so many hours of wooing and pleading.
You are my everything… I love you so much. As the day went by, I began to fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I know there will never be anyone else for me except Berem, Mukina2, jideomowunmi and maybe justi4Jesu decide to give me a chance also. Don't be afraid, you'll forever by my first wife, and others will follow.

Thank you, my sweetheart, for healing my broken heart. Thank you for making me believes in NL.

All my love forever,

MrBreezy Padeolu

4 Likes

Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mrs breezy, you've been summoned lipsrsealed
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: Mrs breezy, you've been summoned lipsrsealed

abeg, help me call her o
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Awh babe you're so cute like kiss. I love you too Hun. Always making me smile and laugh. You're absolute perfection hehe smiley. Please keep that something in your pants tongue. Haha don't you dare bring another wifey into this cause as u can see I've plenty of available second husbands kiss.

Ily hunn xoxoxoxo
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by inositol88(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
WAKE UP, ITS JUST A DREAM
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by ayukdaboss(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
You that dumb bottom can you please stop embarrassing me and take my name off that thread. What's all this rubbish? undecided

Too many boys now taking hard drugs. *sighs*
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by hungryboy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy: Awh babe you're so cute like kiss. I love you too Hun. Always making me smile and laugh. You're absolute perfection hehe smiley. Please keep that something in your pants tongue. Haha don't you dare bring another wifey into this cause as u can see I've plenty of available second husbands kiss.

Ily hunn xoxoxoxo
make i wear my lenses first, mrsbreezy abeg na u write this thing were dey up here so?, no be say this boy don use e-touch and follow on u?
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
ayukdaboss: You that dumb bottom can you please stop embarrassing me and take my name off that thread. What's all this rubbish? undecided

Too many boys now taking hard drugs. *sighs*
Your signature: Age doesn't define maturity...I've ben ignoring silly quotes since 2012.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: Dear MrsBreezy,

I know you will be surprised by this letter, but its just a routine thing I have to do just to scare off the male wolves disturbing you. They are not only disturbing you, they are aswell frustrating my effort on you.

Before you came into my e-life, I had given up on ever finding my NL soul mate; even though I had indirectly and directly toasted a lot of babes but they choose to ignore me simply because am not related to Seun. Ever since you came on Nairaland, things are beginning to change for me, I see your posts in my dreams sometimes I like them and other times I just quote without saying anything. Even outside of NL things are getting better aswell, especially when am wannking You set my heart on fire and am afraid my heart may blow off any moment from now.

When I see you posts on NL quoting or mentioning another NL guys especially hungryboy, smackimorn, nosky4, gentlebullet, femimike1, jossi994, ayukdaboss, dstnd, DonCrust, jimmy4x, kowalsky and there like I always wish e-bola strike them all so that I can have you all to my self. I told my NL dad ( not2long ) about you and he said its a good thing other guys appreciate the beauty of you that I solely own.

Every time you quote or mention me, my mind always totori and sometimes I can't help it but to wet my pant with a slimy fluid that comes out of my something. I don't know why the fluid always come out each time I see your comments.

My baby girl, I know you love me, but am so scared that you will leave me soon, but each time you think of such always remember that am the first to welcome you to this site, also, I gave you your first mention and like.
I fell in love with you the moment I saw your picture, those lips and innocent eyes enslaved my soul.

I’m so glad you agreed to be my e-wife, after so many hours of wooing and pleading.
You are my everything… I love you so much. As the day went by, I began to fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I know there will never be anyone else for me except Berem, Mukina2, jideomowunmi and maybe justi4Jesu decide to give me a chance also. Don't be afraid, you'll forever by my first wife, and others will follow.

Thank you, my sweetheart, for healing my broken heart. Thank you for making me believes in NL.

All my love forever,

MrBreezy Padeolu

Wow, you're a good writer,
Buh wait o
Wetin dey worry u, I no come nairaland come drag woman o

Stay clear! shocked
I love her lips too grin
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
hungryboy: make i wear my lenses first, mrsbreezy abeg na u write this thing were dey up here so?, no be say this boy don use e-touch and follow on u?
bros, nor be my fault o... Blame it on love
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by marieolae(f): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wow this is romantic sha
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
smackimorn:

Wow, you're a good writer,
Buh wait o
Wetin dey worry u, I no come nairaland come drag woman o

Stay clear! shocked
I love her lips too grin
you dey love another man wife abi? U wan make I swear for you
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
inositol88: WAKE UP, ITS JUST A DREAM
More than a dream more. God go do ur own too
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2014

When I see you posts on NL quoting or mentioning another NL guys especially hungryboy, smackimorn, nosky4, gentlebullet, femimike1, jossi994, ayukdaboss, dstnd, DonCrust, jimmy4x, kowalsky and there like I always wish e-bola strike them all so that I can have you all to my self. I told my NL dad ( not2long ) about you and he said its a good thing other guys appreciate the beauty of you that I solely own.

All my love forever,

MrBreezy Padeolu

Look @ this fool. Satan punish you there! Who are you wishing Ebola on ehn? You don't have sense. So because she is your 'e wife' or whatever title it is now she can't quote other people again
nigghur who da fvck d'you think you are?
Don't insult me or sully my integrity over a small girl that you will never meet you hear me? Now,take my name off that bloody list you twisted sadomasochistic brainless spawn of a maggot! angry
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: Wow this is romantic sha
Thanks dear
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lol y'all try not to kill my babe oo
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
jossi994:

Look @ this fool. Satan punish you there! Who are you wishing Ebola on ehn? You don't have sense. So because she is your 'e wife' or whatever title it is now she can't quote other people again
Don't insult me or sully my integrity over a small girl that you will never meet you hear me? Now,take my name off that bloody list you twisted sadomasochistic brainless spawn of a maggot! angry
have you eaten today?
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: Thanks dear
grin dear
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: have you eaten today?
Have you mastürbated today? undecided
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
jossi994: Have you mastürbated today? undecided
Its my hobby. Thanks for asking
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by ayukdaboss(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu:
Your signature: Age doesn't define maturity...I've ben ignoring silly quotes since 2012.
Ok good..now you can take my monicker off. I've got no business with your struggle bro.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
smackimorn:
grin dear
wetin you expect. I still dey probation
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by padeolu: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Ok good..now you can take my monicker off. I've got no business with your struggle bro.
Now u r calm. Good... I'll think about it.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by ayukdaboss(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
jossi994:

I tell you...It's a sad case
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I tell you...It's a sad case

It's totally sickening.. We here minding our business and the b@stard is busy smearing our names in mud. If its a joke i a'int finding it funny. i wonder if the girl in question is impressed by the op's show of crass stupidity.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by dstnd: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014

When I see you posts on NL quoting or mentioning another NL guys especially hungryboy, smackimorn, nosky4, gentlebullet, femimike1, jossi994, dstnd, DonCrust, jimmy4x, kowalsky and there like I always wish e-bola strike them all so that I can have you all to my self. I told my NL dad ( not2long ) about you and he said its a good thing other guys appreciate the beauty of you that I solely own.

All my love forever,

MrBreezy Padeolu
....I pray you know what u are doing....got alot on my mind......am a one woman man.got visions and principles I don't fall in love like fowl.I fall for intelligent women,full of vision and goals to accomplish you can't have all these and not be beautiful .....you can't be loaded with vision and not be needed.
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by femimike1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
not my portoin ijn, its yours

All my love forever,

MrBreezy Padeolu
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mhm
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by hungryboy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy: Mhm
how did this happen?
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by nosky4(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2014

All my love forever,

MrBreezy Padeolu
Ma nigga calm down, we r nt dragging her wif u..lolzzzz
Re: My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy by nosky4(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy: Mhm
hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo / Plus Size Beauties And Men Who Love Them... / How Can I Meet A Beautiful Lady On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.