Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

For All Managers,producers And Promoters - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / For All Managers,producers And Promoters (698 Views)

Music Producers And Sound Engineers Wanted! / Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones For Artistes, Producers And Real Music Lovers / Promoters And Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Managers,producers And Promoters by chronique(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2008
hi peeps!how y'all doing?hope kool.i want 2 create a thread for atriste managers,event planners and show promoters.i run an underground record label and have about four artistes working with me.but on  a daily basis,i get calls from other acts to manage them.its kind of hard to chew more than i can swallow and as such,i have to turn them down even wen i know they gat good stuffs.am thinking of a situation whereby  show promoters can help these guys and al other upcoming acts with shows.it doesnt really need to be a paid show but i guess we can bring in one or two of them to do openings  for major acts.or do fill ins for several events.i guess this will help boost the morale of these guys and help them build their carreers in music.so i suggest that if y'all in this line of biz gat a big heart,u can post shows here and give out contacts and info about these shows.then perharps we can take it up from there and see wat and how many of these acts can be supported this way.if u think its a noble idea,let me have ur reply and suggestion on this thread.u can also send a mail to chronicrecords721@gmail.com or call us on 08064256929.peace.

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Be A Star, Want A Cheap Promo Champaign: Hola Limited Numbers / Guts Of Courage By Auxano Download / Artist: Agidi Track: Where The Party At. Need A Record Deal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.